Rinoa, Quistis, and Selphie

I voted Rinoa.

I never really understood why so much hate came around her, as she really is a unique character. Her openess, honesty and her detirmination made her really stand out. She is driven by having her friends close by and broke through Squall's barrier - which no one else had managed to do. Rinoa was a very strong woman.

I liked Quistis next and then Selphie. Although Final Fantasy VIII was one of the only games where I loved each and every character. It is a close call to say a favourite, especially out of these three girls. ^_^

Rinoa hands down i fell in love with her, her personality got me hook line and sinker lol dont find me soft for that

xD

I went with Selphie. I like Rinoa, too, but Selphie was my original favorite, so I'll stick with her. Her personality is refreshing, and she stands out from her military environment. She's an interesting character, and I thought she was a little deeper after the Trabia Garden incident.

Rinoa has always been my favorite gal from Final Fantasy Eight. She can cheer others up, and fight for what she believes in. Also, she's the person who would rather talk things out than promote violence for things. I think she's such a cool character.

Rinoa definantly. She was so upbeat, carefree and just friendly. I really think (even though she's the opposite of Squall) that she really balances out his character. I just adored Rinoa's personality and she was so pretty! ^_^

Selphie. FTW. :3 I loved her hyperness, haha. I just liked her in total, sometimes I could relate to her. I'm calm and that but I know if I had it in me, I'd be just like her! Quistis comes at a close second, she was just awesome. =) I despised Rinoa. I didn't like her personality, the way she went on.. >.<

Quistis by far! she's the most mature, down to Earth and strong out off all the females... The other two are far too childish for me

i think Selphie just cause if i screwed up to much, which i normally do, she would end up hitting me in the back of the head where her nunchucks XD

Selphie, just because she made me laugh my a$$ off most of the time.
Otherwise, Rinoa would be a close second.

Back