Repairer bug Ft. Condor

cbhodson

Gil
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced broken repairers that won't repair in the final Ft. Condor battle. Certain repairers, when I order them to repair a unit, just move to it's location, and then the game reports that the repairer has arrived at the ordered destination in lieu of the repairer doing repairs. It's like for certain repairers, all the repair command does is the same thing as the move command.

What am I missing here? And is there a way around it?

Odd. I don't think I'm familiar with this problem. So it isn't all repairers, just some of them? Does it appear to be at random?

What version of the game are you playing? On what console? I ask as I wonder if the problem it is specific to a particular version.

I feel like I remember having a similar problem, but I don't have a file anywhere near that part of the game, otherwise I'd test it for you :( I agree with poker king46 though, in that it's honestly more lucrative to just fight the boss instead.

Hmm, that is interesting. To be honest I didn't remember experiencing anything like you described. (I played the PSN version on my Vita.)

Maybe if you tell us on what platform/which version you play, we can figure something out.

Back