Multiple Platforms Recruiting Albel Nox the 2nd time

Bustersword07

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I was wandering whether or not you can recruit Albel instead of Adray. Somewhere told me that if you take Peppitta in Moonbase, you can't get Albel but another told me that if you face him alone, 1 on 1, you can recruit him a during a 2nd chance. You don't have a 2nd chance to recriut Nel, so....

Any suggestions, I know many of you picked Albel the first time so some of you would know.

You only get a max of 8 characters in SO3, so if you recruited Peppita or Roger, you can't get Albel. If you didn't recruit one of them, then you can fight him and recruit him.

As for fighting Albel and recruiting him that way, there's two kinds of Albel fights, so I'd recommend looking at a walkthrough on gamefaqs.com for further information on that.

I was wandering whether or not you can recruit Albel instead of Adray.

not that I recall.

I tried to keep that guy out of my party for ages, and it just wasn't working. D=

But... You can keep Albel with you for the entire game if you stay at an inn in peterny before going to fight the dragon thing, iirc. Fayt's awoken by albel striking the bed with a sword, and then converses with him. tell him that you don't hate him, and he'll stay with ya.

That might come in handy fer ya if you play again.

but so far as I know, you can't have albel and not have adray. D:

As far as I know, Adray is a mandatory character o_O

Fayt, Cliff, Mirage, Sophia, Maria, and Adray will always be in your party by the end of the game, but the variables are Albel, Nel, Roger, and Peppita. You'll get a chance to play with each of them for the storyline, but then you need to do certain things and such to recruit which of those two you want, and after certain points you won't be able to recruit them.

It's been a long time since I played SO3 though...

But as mentioned, faqs/walkthroughs are your best bet to get which two you want in the end -_-

It's funny, I was listening to "Devine Spirit of Langauge" and then I saw this thread :D

Yeah, I didn't even really know about any of this until after I beat the game the first time...I need to replay some time because the first time I got both Peppita & Roger and ended up not liking them very much at all...V_V

Okay, I guess it can't be done. I DID look through gamefaqs.com and the only ones that mentioned it used weird sounding names and I couldn't understand it well before coming here. (I guess from the PAL version of the game.) I was just wandering if you could recruit Albel instead of Adray cause Adray isn't that good.

Back