Playstation Question for Playstation Vita owners ;o

GabrielleTheLost

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Maybe this got asked before but, I have a PSP and only 3 games for it on UMD.

Jeanne D'Arc
Final Fantasy
Castlevania the Dracula X Chronicles

I was wondering, when you got a vita, did you rebuy your psp titles (favorites or if you didn't have many to begin with) or just keep buying PSP games on UMD and keep your psp around?

Reason I ask is because my sister got a PSP when it came out and got a huuuuuge collection of games on UMD and got a Vita last year. She just keeps buying games for PSP on UMD and Vita and PSone classics for her vita. When her PSP 1000 bit the dust she got a new 3000 for cheap on amazon.

I noticed a lot of PSP games can be had brand new from amazon and ebay for cheap, anywhere from 5 to 15 dollars not including shipping.

Since so far I only have three games, two of which are on PSN (not sure why final fantasy isn't) would it be worth it when I get a vita sometime next year to just rebuy the two games and keep buying future PSP titles I might want digitally and have them on my vita? I don't plan on getting rid of my PSP because its brand new (2000 model).

Anyway thanks =D

I'd say keep your psp if it's still working. The vitas memory cards are really expensive and aren't all that big whereas a PSP can use more widely available, cheaper, larger memory cards. (memory stick duo if im not mistaken.)

Keep Vita for vita games and play the others on the PSP as to save space; I only have an 8gb card and it's full up with 2 games. Not ideal -_-

Holy wall of GB batman! o.o two psp games take up 8GB of space? insane! i was just planning on buying the vita games on the cards but if i can't even have a fair amount of psp games on the memory i will have to keep my psp around ;o

It obviously depends on the game. FF8 is like 7gb by itself or something along those lines.. (I think.)

oh so you must have a lot of PS one games then ;o the only ones I have are Tomb Raider 1 & 2 and I don't plan on getting anymore really because i want to try to own the discs for PS xD

Still, thats lots of GB :x

Pretty much, I kept my PSP for my like... 8 PSP games, I didn't feel like rebuying the games when I have a working PSP and all mys saves and what not.

but yeah some games can take up alot of space so you'll need a card that can hold them

I suppose I will do what my sister does and just keep buying PSP games in UMD. Sony still sells PSP so they will be around a long time even if mine breaks. My sisters oldest UMD I think is metal gear acid and it looks in great condition. I guess if you don't drop them and stuff they are fine xD

I will just buy the vita games on the cards. That way i can have my nerd shelf full of game cases o_O

Back