Playstation Playstation Plus Update(March 2015)

Currently both regions have

InFamous: First Light(PS4)
The Swapper(PS4)
Prototype 2(PS3)
Ducktales Remaster(PS3)
Woah Dave!(Vita)
Duke Nukm 3D(PS3/Vita)

Oooooh thats a shout just for prototype which ive never played. But the ducktales remaster too? im sold

duke nukem 3d was......amusing. Interesting sense of humour but the fps controls were so outdated. For a game that took 15 years to arrive.....

I still haven't played Ducktales Remastered yet. Honestly can't wait if only for the music :lew:. Otherwise, I always wanted Infamous: First Light, so that's something I'm looking forward to too.

Once Suikoden 2 finishes, I'll have so much choice from Plus along :lew:.

I heard Transistor is free for Playstation Plus for the month of February. I am honestly thinking of subscribing and getting it. It is cheaper than buying the actual game itself if I only buy a month sub, I think.

Yeah Transistor has been a game I've meant to play for some time. Great to see it on PS+, and that the service itself is delivering more and more games that pique my interests. It got pretty poor for a time last year. Heard we're also getting the Thief remake/reboot as well, so, sweet!

The next batch of Plus games is finally out now. I'm looking forward to playing Odd World myself. I'm glad I held off on buying it!

Odd World is something I held off from buying too :lew:. I hope they kept "Bananaaaaaa~" in there. The best thing evah! Papo & Yo is fun too; basic but fun.

What I'm looking forward to playing most out of these though is Sherlock Holmes. I've heard pretty great things from all over and I'm a fan of Holmesy. (It was the snake...and the red-headed man! :lew:)

Valiant Hearts is supposed to be pretty unique too? I haven't found out anything about it, but it's getting solid reviews so...I'll give it a try.

Good month regardless of there being no major blockbuster titles :).

Back