Playing the entire series back to back to back.

winksgaming12

Playing through the Final Fantasy Series
Gil
Hey everyone. I am playing the entire series from start to finish on twitch starting in a few weeks. I won't attach my twitch unless you want it but the purpose is to find ways to make it more interactive with people that watch it. I am using channel points for different ways you can affect the game and wondering if you all can think of a few more that would be fun and interesting if used!

Currently, I have channel points set up for
Name a character
Ban an Action (such as attack, magic, defend, Items for 10 minutes)
Kill off a character for 20 minutes (no reviving or changing the character out of the party)

Anyone else have any ideas on other ways I can use the points?

How does twitch work? It's basically a medium where I watch you live and I get to comment, right? If so, can you please start with FF7? What's your playing schedule?

I'm a busy man, and watching someone else play FF7 and going through the pain of playing it is much more relaxing than me actually playing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Six
Correct. Twitch is a streaming platform for people to stream and play video games where you get to watch people and talk in the chat room. I am going to be playing FF1-6 before I get to 7 since I want to play the entire series Start to finish minus the MMOs. I can make sure I let you guys know when I am streaming though.

The channel points work as the more you watch the more you earn and I have it set up in a way that you can affect the gameplay of how I am playing.

Feel free to post the link to your Twitch here when you go live, etc.

I was going to suggest buy the streaming option in the MogShop which connects your Twitch here and mirrors a stream here:

However, you don't quite have enough Gil for that at the moment.

Posting links as a stop-gap is fine.

I can't think of a decent channel points suggestion as the three you have listed are good. I can't remember if Berserk exists in all of the early entries or not, or if there is a way to self-inflict it. But self-inflicting a status effect like that on a party member could be another one.
When you get to FFIV there are both pigs and frogs, too...

Self inflicts a status seems like a great thing! I will add that on there and if I cant do it right away Ill make sure to keep it for the first time I can..

How can one earn gil...

Im pretty excited to get all this started in a few weeks!

How can one earn gil...

Gil is automatically given to you for engagement on the forum. Things like making a post. Getting a like, etc.
Full list of ways to earn Gil here can be found here:

I don't know about FF4 but in my home country of Philippines where I was born, we eat both of those. Frogs taste like chicken and pigs... Well, pork is pork.
I think they should definitely combine that in FF games which have transformation spells. Instead of simply turning into frogs and pigs (or imps in FFVI) and only being weaker, they should make it so that player characters also become prey at that point. Monsters should be able to run up to them and attempt to eat them. That would mix things up quite a bit.

Will you be playing a few of them for the first time, or do you know them a lot already?

Gil is automatically given to you for engagement on the forum. Things like making a post. Getting a like, etc.

I think they should definitely combine that in FF games which have transformation spells. Instead of simply turning into frogs and pigs (or imps in FFVI) and only being weaker, they should make it so that player characters also become prey at that point. Monsters should be able to run up to them and attempt to eat them. That would mix things up quite a bit.
Id be in trouble if that was the case if I put that into the channel points... Id be hunted down like a frog!

Will you be playing a few of them for the first time, or do you know them a lot already?
I've played 1,2,3 twice. I've played 4,5,6,7,8 once 9 like 37930 times and 10 2037 times. 12,13,15 would be first-time playthroughs. I don't remember much so in the earlier games I will most likely suck since I have an issue with talking to NPCs cause I am afraid they will make me dance.

Hey everyone. I am playing the entire series from start to finish on twitch starting in a few weeks. I won't attach my twitch unless you want it but the purpose is to find ways to make it more interactive with people that watch it. I am using channel points for different ways you can affect the game and wondering if you all can think of a few more that would be fun and interesting if used!

Currently, I have channel points set up for
Name a character
Ban an Action (such as attack, magic, defend, Items for 10 minutes)
Kill off a character for 20 minutes (no reviving or changing the character out of the party)

Anyone else have any ideas on other ways I can use the points?
Looking forward to watching your journey through the series. What versions of the games (I-VI in particular) will you be playing?

They did that in a couple of games I think. The one I remember off the top of my head is FFVII. The enemy 'Hungry' that is found around Corel Valley before The Forgotten City of the Ancients likes to inflict 'Mini' before 'Eat'.

1-2 are the PS1 version, 3 will be steam, 4/5/6 will be PS1 Version. 7/8/9 will be Switch 10 Xbox, 12 Switch, 13 Steam, 15 Xbox

Looking forward to watching your journey through the series. What versions of the games (I-VI in particular) will you be playing?

They did that in a couple of games I think. The one I remember off the top of my head is FFVII. The enemy 'Hungry' that is found around Corel Valley before The Forgotten City of the Ancients likes to inflict 'Mini' before 'Eat'.

Oh cool. I had forgotten about that entirely!

Let's hope they keep that sort of thing in the Remake part 2.

Back