One Word Story Chain Game

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall thenprocecced a

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombies

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation ondead Zombies corpses

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombies corpses which

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extreamly

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!.....

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the stupid

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the stupid beaver

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the stupid beaver named

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the stupid beaver named son,

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall then procecced a operation on dead Zombie corpses which smelt extremely pleasant. BOOM!..... Went the stupid beaver named son,that

Back