One Word Story Chain Game

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting, "WHAT

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG DARK

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNSIS DEAD"

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching woman kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to

Back