One Word Story Chain Game

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the menwith hormonal

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains.

DON'T COPY THIS-----> ^Just remember to check out the last page of this thread........

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains.

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic Had

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power heroared really

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly

with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quitely to

The darkest consumed creatures known as Quizzle Sticks, they eat crap, while watching POKEMON but only while sleeping with toothpicks and singing "My Heart Smells". One day at noon, a large group called Ultimate Asophicus, attacked the Quizzle Sticks with Whips of Agony and Death while watching women kill some Moggle's and Vomiting all over Demonic's big hands. Demonic punched himself till he cursed himself, shouting "WHAT THE DEVIL'S LONG, DARK, HARD HORNS IS DEAD!" The Slasher fed women to the men with hormonal discomfort and pregnancy pains. After X-Chronic had his Power he roared really quietly to DarkSquall

Back