one thing i dont like...

i had just started to get into the card game at the end of the third disc and wanted to grab all of the character cards just to say i had them, and of course i didnt know the towns would get sealed off my first way through so i just went ahead and killed adel...and along with killing her i killed my chance to get the cards. obnoxious :dry:

I don´t really care about the fact that the cities are sealed...i think Ultimecia castle makes up for it as i just love that part of the game!

Yeah the 4 battles at the end are very easy but still they´re fun and the music is great and makes me hyper!:)

I don't really remember the music from the final battle but I do remember that the music in Ultimecia's castle was really awesome. I also liked the atmosphere a lot.

I never fought anything besides the bosses in the castle though because I was already level 100 and it would have been pointless. So I just used Enc-none.

Umm... You can play cards in the Sorceress' world. You get Ragnarok back, and you can play against Joker. But he's the only person you can play against, which is a bummer.

Finding the Ragnarok in the Scoreceress' world was a pain in the ass, but it's in the Cactaur desert. It's a simple observation, really. Go out of the portal that goes to the basic area of the centra ruins, look across to the other continent, and you can see Ragnarok. But to get it, you have to find the chocobo forest in the portal that leads to the island that's one giant forest. Chocobos can walk on some water, so just keep heading closer to the location of the Ragnarok. It'll be easily found.

What's the point of having that when you can't get into the cities? xD.

Umm... You can play cards in the Sorceress' world. You get Ragnarok back, and you can play against Joker. But he's the only person you can play against, which is a bummer.

I thought you could play against all of the CC Club members on the ragnarok.

Yeah, I suppose it was pretty annoying since you had to fight enemies to get your abilities back but you can't do anything about it, that's just the way it is. I suppose they didn't want to make it too easy for people. It's my least favorite bit of the game but oh well, the ending makes up for it! :)

It was actually pretty funny trying to get into these "sealed" places to tell you the truth...and the one you could enter i forget which one sent you rightback out the other side?

Back