Newbie here

Keats

Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Korra Sato
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
Well hiya. You all can call me Keats and this is my first time ever really using a forum. Expendable recommend that I join since I love final fantasy. I'll keep this short and sweet. My favorite final fantasy is 8. I will be a Squall/Leon fanboy for life. Right now Im really into a realm reborn so if you all play that as well I do we are in the same world so we can party up some time but yeah thats pretty much it. Just thought I would introduce myself.

Hey there Keats!

I saw you mentioned you're new to forums, so don't hesitate to hit one of us Moderators up. I remember not having a clue about the different functions when I first signed up.

XIV: ARR is quite big here on the forum! We have a solid group of players- you'll generally find them in the shoutbox. Along with that, a few of us staff members play too.

Make sure to pop into the shoutbox. Definitely make sure to drop into there to chat. It can be pretty quick paced, or slow as a snail, but don't be shy!

Anyway, I'll finish off with a "Welcome to FFF", it's great you decided to hop on with us for the ride!

Hello and welcome to Final Fantasy Forums Keats! I hope you have a very good time here with us. Nice to see another Final fantasy VIII fan, I love that game a whole lot myself. If you have any questions feel free to message either myself or any of the staff.

See you around!

Hello Keats! Expendable is a pretty awesome member who recently got active in Signature of the Week, so if you're here because of her that must mean you're pretty great, too. :lew:

I won't repeat myself considering two moderators said it before, but I do hope you enjoy your time around here, and to see you around. =]

Welcome Keats! I immediately thought of the keaton mask from Zelda there :lew:. Enjoy your time here and make sure to eat some of the brainwashing cookies next to the shoutbox :monocle:.

It would probably take me forever to reply to you all so I might as well thank you all in one big one :D
Thanks for the warm welcome. I was nervous when I first signed up but Im really happy to be on here now!

Back