Newbie here with a question

Britanieisrad

Gil
Hello everyone, my name is Britanie. So, for some reason my avatar automatically populated of this old picture of me circa 2012. @_@ Is there any way to change this? I would prefer not to continue looking at that cringy photo. xD

Thank you so much, @Six !

This one shall do in the meantime. Just going to see if I can get acquainted with the boards now. Thanks again!

Reactions: Six
That made me laugh. xD

Welcome to the forums! =] Hope to see you around!

Thank you so much, @Six !

This one shall do in the meantime. Just going to see if I can get acquainted with the boards now. Thanks again!

Anytime! If you're not a graphic artist yourself and looking for a fun set to use on the forum there's always the request section or you know... my personal GFX shop! ;)

It's a big forum but don't get overwhelmed! It's not that bad, I promise! :D

I had a good chuckle as well! :giggle: I joined the forums under a month ago so it's nice to see some more new faces! Hope you figure out your avatar situation & I look forward to seeing you post around!

Happy foruming!

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

You mean that when you registered the forum automatically loaded an image of you in 2012 for your avatar? :O

Good lord! I don't know how that happened!

I'm very sorry. :argor:

Welcome to the forums though. I'm certain this hasn't happened before, so I'm sorry it happened to you. The forum itself is a lovely place and I hope you enjoy exploring it, seeing what we do, and join in.
There's even a bit of time left to participate in a few of our anniversary events!

Back