Gil
FFXIV
Cruise Azure
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Final Fantasy Forums
Hi.

My favourite of all time is VII which I started playing in the 90s. I like VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV. I also enjoyed VI but I did not finish the game. Is this place still active? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to FFF! We’re still around, not as active as we used to be, but there’s still quite a few of us who are still active.

What server are you at in FFXIV? We’re all in Lamia if you ever wanna join us. 👍

Welcome to the forum, good set of FF games many of my top tier ones, do you think you'd ever re-play VI again?

Welcome to the forum, good set of FF games many of my top tier ones, do you think you'd ever re-play VI again?

I might. I like Kefka so it would be interesting. I think I would probably have to use an emulator though. Which is a bother setting up and I think it's illegal so I don't know if I'll go down that path.

Hi, welcome to FFF! We’re still around, not as active as we used to be, but there’s still quite a few of us who are still active.

What server are you at in FFXIV? We’re all in Lamia if you ever wanna join us. 👍

I forgot what server I use to play, I don't play anymore. I think I may have used Lamia at one point though I jumped around. I had Archmage title at level 50 cap way back when. Thanks for welcoming.

Welcome to the forums, Cruise!

Welcome to the forums! :argor:

We're mostly friendly, though mostly crazy here. So I hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks.

Back