Fan Art my sketches!

@JigoKuu ahhhh thank you very much! and omg I did draw sephiroth! (two in the first post!) but yes I'll very gladly draw him again because I enjoy it so much (and thank you for following me ;u; )

Yes, I saw them, but I can't see enough Sephiroth fanart!!>3< Especially when you draw him, he looks way cooler than in any other case!!*____*
Thank you!!>3<

(guess who's not motivated for inktober anymore \o/)

BjRi4A5.png

^ Sora (in his halloween outfit bc it's my fav)

itNW8Yw.png

^ Nev the grumpy elf lord

uvKii3L.png

^ started playing TotA again, had to draw Luke

xJqMrSE.png

^ quick 5 minutes noctis doodle (the ear was intentional... obviously :wacky: I draw elves a lot rip)

They're awesome as always!!:D *^*
My favourite is Nev (my God, I love those ears!!!!) and Noctis, but all of your drawings are really cool!>3<

These are utterly amazing, you are so talented.

I think I could have all the time in the world and I still would never do better than that Noctis doodle you said took you 5 minutes xP
Seriously though, Kudos to you!

drawing of Y'shtola I did yesterday for the first day of Inktober! I hope I can keep up lmao
RIuN6dZ.png

ohoho Inktober! Good luck :lew: This is absolutely stunning!!

It's been a while since I last updated this thread oops :8F:

Endrance from .hack//G.U. (I tried to draw some release countdown sketches but failed of course)
0BEOnS2.jpg

Haseo from .hack//G.U. ..... I hate digital art lmao (was supposed to finish this on release day BUT OH WELL)
IHEnm8V.jpg

Balmung from the original .hack games
nBA2lbv.jpg

Noel Kreiss my son MY FAVOURITE FF CHARACTER OF ALL TIME
9Jp7ilH.jpg

Faize from star ocean (I can't resist drawing character with elf ears)
T9f8W0M.jpg

Estinien
fIpYK5U.jpg

My first commission! Keira Welch, couldn't find a picture of the finished drawing + ross has it now :')
7qzBWzy.jpg

Undyne from Undertale, she's the best! I love her character so much
KX7CYMO.jpg

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

Can I have your talent, give me your talent.

You should totally draw Seven. :8F:

Gosh you are too good. I love your style.

Before you do Six or Seven, Suki first please! :P

Axel. AXEL. It's way more badass. I loooooove this. ♥ Captured his face perfectly!

@Six THANK YOU KIRA :yay: he saved me from the terrible art block i've been suffering in FOR MONTHS

Back