Most annoying anime character ever?

I would have to Say Sanji From One Piece. Sure, he's a great cook and all, but when it come to Nami, Nico, Vivi, (and any other beautiful girl), He goes all crazy over them.

I would also have to say the same thing about Miroku from InuYasha. The way he always asks a beautiful girl if she wants to bare his children. This tends to get annoying later in the anime, espically with the love relation between him and Sango.

Last edited:
I really hate Naruto, from Naruto (obviously). I'm not quite sure why, there's just something about him that makes me really hate him.

I was just gonna say Naruto myself. I don't really hate him, but there's just something about him that....irks me. He reminds me of a little kid who needs his ass kicked a few times

^ exactly! He'd be the kind of little kid who would throw rocks at you, but as soon as you turn around, they run away as fast as they can, and you know you can't catch them anyway because if you do beat them up you're more then likely to get sued by the parents :dry:

Thats why I hate Naruto.

the mod souls in bleach!!!! i hate them , i want to bite off their heads and burn them alive!!!!!!!!!! the fillers are over, but they are still in the anime goddamn their annoying

HAHAH, yah, except Nova... i think he's the man, in all form of the word, lol.

like said above, any character that is suppose to be cool cause they don't talk. Sasuke just irks me. I've barely watched Naruto and I know I dont like him

"Sakura Hanako" from "Naruto" I honestly despise this character with a passion.

My reasons for hating her so damn much are as follows:

• She serves no real purpose. From watching the anime and paying close attention, I can say with the utmost of certainty that the existence of this character serves no real purpose. Yes, she's there, yes she rounds off the "3 man team", however, her presence is simply auxiliary. Were she to die, or dissapear, the show would roll on as if nothing had ever happened.
  • She's utterly useless: Throughout the entire history of the wonderful anime, she accomplishes absolutely nothing. From the very first few episodes, she's always in need of rescuing, and every time she's rescued, she never seems to learn her lesson and just ends up needing someone else's help again. She herself admits that she's useless, and just a burden on the group. If she really felt that way, she'd do us all a favour and just kindly kill herself.
  • She can't change: Don't get me wrong, There's been a veritable plethora of characters who start off weak and useless, are even referred to as "burdens" however, manage to change their ways to create a positive impact. Point in case, "Hinata Hyuga", she starts off useless, and even halfway through, her father sees her as a burden. Even on the more recent missions, she's the first to get captured, however, she manages to improve, get stronger, escape, and rescue her comrades. However, even at this point in time, Sakura can't change. When her comrades are dying around her, fighting tooth and nail to protect her, all she can do is sit there, shivering and crying about what a retard she is, and how she's a burden, and can't help anyone.
I've spoken my mind. Thank you.

Who do you think is the most annoying anime character ever? You know, the one that makes you want to punch a baby and slam your head against the wall everytime they walk on the screen?

For me, it has to be Yunna from Maborahu. She somehow has the ability to make every annoying anime character in existence likable! She is by far the most possessive girl ever. She moves in with a guy named Kazuki with out his permission even. But he's nice an goes along with it. Towards the middle of the series, Kazuki loses his body and becomes a ghost. She suddenly goes form kind of annoying, to thousand nails running across a hundred foot chalkboard annoying! She suddenly declares herself Kazuki's wife even though they were never even dating and he even said that he only sees her as a friend. There are also two other girls after him and everytime one of them gets near him she goes "WHAAAAAAA stay away from my Kazuki!" Towards the end of the series, while trying to get his body back, she gets all jealous when another girl holds hands with him even though it will bring him back to life. One time he was late meeting her in the classroom, so she goes to the PA system and screams over it, "KAZUKI! WHY DID YOU STAND ME UP!"

And we're supposed to like this character? Why did they make the main girl of a show so annoying! I seriously rooted for the other two girls the entire time. At least they trust him to be around other girls.

Haha, I guess I have to agree to disagree.. I didn't think she was annoying at all, really. But I guess that may be because I think possessiveness is adorable..

Anyways, if you have ever watched Super Milk Chan. Take any one of those characters, and it qualifies for most annoying anime character ever. That show is worse than Bo Bo Bo Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo. At least in that there is a plot or something, to be found.. deep within it's thick... entangling.. nose hairs..? :confused:

Humm...i always found Chichi from DB to be pretty annoying sometimes i just wished Goku would kamehameha her to oblivion!:mad:

OMG ROCK LEE FOR SURE!!
He's so annoying with his eyebrows, he always thinks that he's better of coolest than suske I don't like Naruto etc so much but I think Rock lee is annoying
And I think Hanai from School Rumble is annoying he always beats Harima and he's soooooo ANNOYING!!!

I agree with whoever mentioned Sailor Moon. Ash, Misty and Brock are annoyances as well...

Pokemon was great when it first began. The characters became sappy and annoying as the years went on...

Back