Medi Evil

I still don't see why they couldn't include the sequel, especially when the GameStop Special Edition has features from the 2nd game:
1569486599738.png

(Unless this this fake, being in t he UK I can't get onto GameStops website...)

Still, I have the game Pre-Ordered and it'll make for a nice change of pace late October.

I remember playing this game on the PlayStation One back in the day. It was probably one of the first PlayStation One game that I have played as a child. Seeing this been brought back to the PlayStation 4 sure brings back memories of this classic game. I think it deserves to be as part of this generation not only because most PlayStation owners grew up playing this game on their youth, but because it was part of the PlayStation family since day one. I am very pleased to see this classic game come back with upgraded graphics after been absent for a decade. I'm sure other players will also enjoy playing this game on their console.

This was one of my absolute favourite games growing up. I loved the Tim Burton-esque aesthetics and the Danny Elfman-esque (and thus also Tim Burton-esque...) soundtrack. I have some tracks from the game on my iPod.

The game was also a lot of fun and had a good variety of locations for the time.

My concerns about this remake have been the fact that an earlier attempt at a remake on the PSP lacked the same feel of the original and seemed to produce poorer and less interesting versions of the cutscenes. I hope this remake is more faithful to the feel of the original game.

I've missed the demo now (I've only just got to this thread now so I'm just too late). I probably won't be able to buy the game on release either due to a long, long backlog of games.

But I will definitely be dreaming about this game and hoping to play it one day.

Back