Manga Collection

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Here you can post a list of your manga book collections. Please note that this is a post count section. Post with one linear will not be tolerated and will be marked as a spam. Thank you!

I really only own Bleach Manga, I own the first two volumes, the Volumes 19-24 and volume 36 as well. I own all the Grimmjow volumes because me and my sister love him. But I also own a lot of Shonen Jump issues as well, I recently have picked up on getting them every month.

Bleach Vol.1, Vol.2, Vol. 19 -24 & 36. - Naruto Vol.1

I also own one Naruto volume and thats the very first volume only.

I finally purchased a hard copy of manga there a month or two ago, Air Gear Volume 1. I intend to reread the series, so I decided it was high time I actually bought some mango, I'm gonna order volume 2 whenever I have some spare airgead knocking about.

This'll be a pretty long list. These are in no particular order.

Pokemon: The Electric Tale of Pikachu
Battle Angel Alita 1-9
Battle Angel Alita: Last order 1-10
Samurai Deeper Kyo 1-23
Ranma 1/2 1 and 2
Wolf's Rain 1 and 2
Full Metal Alchemist 1-9
Genshiken 1-3
Azumanga Daioh 1-4
Yotsuba&! 1-9
MPD Psycho 1
Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service 1-4
Buddha 1 and 2
Rurouni Kenshin 1-12
Battle Royale 1-6
Claymore 1-3
Vagabond 1-9
Pluto 1-3
20th Century Boys 1
Oldboy 1-3
Read or Die 1 and 2
Peacewalker Kurosawa 1

EDIT: I remembered a few others.

Blame! 1-2
Basilisk 1-5
Chunchu: The Genocide Fiend 1-3
Cowboy Bebop 1-3
Zombie Powder 1-4
Trigun 1
Trigun Maximum 1

There. That should be it. :mokken:

Last edited:
Most of my manga is romantic... the action used to confuse me and I always preferred to see it in more detail in an anime (I haven't bought manga since I was about 16).

Fushigi Yugi, 1 - 18
Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, 1 - 7
Chobits
A.I. Love You
Immortal Rain, 1 - 8 or 9 (I forget which)
Love Hina books 1 - 6
R.G. Veda books 1 - 6
InuYasha animanga books 1 - 9
InuYasha original books 13 and 15 (I think)
Claymore book 1
Maison Ikkoku book 1
Cafe Occult books 1 and 2
Cowboy Bebop book 1

I also used to own various manga from Fruits Basket, Full Moon, D.N. Angel...

I just sold a bunch of Manga so my collection is very small right now. The only one I am still collecting is One Piece. I have a lot to get still and I only have the first 25 volumes.

I never really got that into reading manga with a few exceptions (Gantz, Battle Royale and Liar Game) all of which were downloaded.

The only physical manga volumes that I have include a few Dragon Ball Z books and some Kingdom Hearts books from when I was younger. I also have three Shonen Jump magazines that I bought in Japan; but I can't read them and I just consider them souvenirs.

Back