The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
What's the highest you've ever got?
I ask this because I'm fairly sure I'm terrible at it. The highest I ever got it was eight.
Also if anyone knows, is it possible to get 'great' like how you can with Tidus and Wakka?

man her overdrive is hard to get up same with me i only get to around eight you have to a freakin fast hand to get up to greatthey should give you more time so you could get it up that would be better.

Highest I ever got was 8 aswel, I really don't like her overdrive, it gives me thumb ache...and it never seemed to do all that much damage. Although that could be partly due to the fact I couldnt get the Onion Knight and I pretty much just left her to rot, AND she had a fair few deleted nodes when I went round the board again with my other guys

But yeah, never got higher than 8, and even that was an achievement for me D:

I hate her overdrive >:[

I got about 6 only beacuse i have a dodgy controller and it's all still, i probably could of gotten higher but i just couldn't be bothered, i think it was a pretty pointless overdrive, that's my opinion anyway.

Much like everyone else my record was 8, it's so freaking annoying I've never used her unless I really needed to. Really, who'd make an Overdrive that annoying? >=(

I really didn't like Lulu's overdrive. The highest I ever got it to go was 6, which didn't do a whole lot of damage to an enemy...I tried not to bother with hers too much, and only used it when I absolutely had to.

The highest I got was eight, however my average was about 3-4 so yeah I was quite shit at it. I remember it took me ages to figure it out, which is kinda embarrassing really. :monster:

i get 8 every time it seems like it is not even possible to get higher than that one of the most annoying overdrives to do in my opinion

i could only get up to a max of 8, ut after using this a few many times and finshing the game i figured out tht my analog on my controller was bust cause it would move to one side on its own, anyhow lulus overdrive is a pain relli

I have gotten a 9 before, when I was desperate to kill Braska's Final Aeon (my Lulu had Trio Of 9999, so I used Fire Fury). Yeah, but the game doesn't let you get more than 3 or 4 if you use Flare or Ultima Fury.

7 is mine, but i didnt really use her overdrive that much. when i did i didnt care that much really cos she wasnt my favourite character to play with, so she wasnt as good as she could have been

My Lulu learned almost all of White and Black magics. Once I decided to go to Besaid. I was pretty bored so I just used Lulu's overdrive I used one of the weak attacks (blizzard instead of blizzaga etc) and I got as far as 11. I'm good, aren't I? :neomon:

I only usually get around 4 or 5 lol. Not sure if I'm doing it right.

Just done it then and only got ONE. :|

Is there a specific way you have to move the analogue stick? I just circle it round and hope for the best....

I only usually get around 4 or 5 lol. Not sure if I'm doing it right.

Just done it then and only got ONE. :|

Is there a specific way you have to move the analogue stick? I just circle it round and hope for the best....

I think it has something to do with the magi youchoose to 'fury'

And I think you can get more rotations in the stronger Lulu gets aswl, although Im not 100% on that

I know Ive done it afew times and I tend to average about 5 or 6 amd I think Ive rarely had 8....

I still don't get how we're supposed to get that whole bar up, it taunts you and challenges you, how are you supposed to get it that high, without like somehow cheating

I sucked at her overdrive. I could only ever get it to 3 or 4 revolutions. Busta managed to hit 7 or 8 a couple times if he really spazzed out on the controller... but it was still a bitch.

Back