Linkin Park

I love these guys! "In The End" is easily in my top 10 favorite songs in the history of the earth of all the evers. The song is just plain epic. Truly great.

I think they've changed up their style recently. I like it though. "Burn It Down" was pretty damn good to be quite honest. I still dig them. Hopefully they only get better with every new song released. I look forward to it.

I used to like them when I was about 13-14. I really liked Hybrid theory, Reanimation, collision course and Meteora. By the time they released Minutes to Midnight I was sick of them but I bought the album anyway because I already had all their previous albums and thus felt somewhat obliged to buy it at the time.

These days I don't really care about them at all. I caught a glimpse of their set at a music festival a few weeks ago and wasn't particularly impressed. The lyrics and melodies in their newer songs are cliched and the guitars etc.. are nothing special.

Ah, Linkin Park. So much nostalgia. I've always thought Chester had a very lovely clean voice, but unfortunately the quality of his singing and the band as a whole has gone downhill. So yeah, if I ever do take a walk down high school memory lane I stick to the first 3 albums.

Back