PAUSED Let's Play Umineko!

Episode 21- Maria And The Jack-o'-lantern

Hey peoples, the chess pieces are all in place and ready to start making their moves! Rudolf has his motivation for extorting, Rosa and Maria have a bit of a moment (I love their relationship from a plot point of view) and Kinzo is ready for the roulette wheel to get spinning!

Thanks for watching! See you really soon! :)

Episode 22 - Rosa And The Jack-o'-lantern

Hey there folks, more drama coming between mother and daughter but there's more to it this time! It's time for Beatrice to show up and work her magic!

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Episode 23 - There's Sand On My Boots!

Hey peoples, are you ready to see how our new vision of Beatrice can act? She's certainly not all rainbows and jack-o'-lantern lollipops! Good luck Kanon!

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 24 - Two Masters, One Abode

Hey there folks! Today we have a huge bomb in within the Ushiromiya mansion and her name is Beatrice! Her very presence is stirring up trouble amongst both the staff and all of the Ushiromiya adults! Surprisingly, Shannon deals with this issue better than anyone else; this is one of my favourite scenes in the series so far!

Episode 25 - Sayo's Deadly Decision

Hey there peoples! So the question on everyone's lips is whether Shannon will accept the proposal! Is it really worth her life?

Episode 26 - Happy Halloween For Maria!

Let the games begin! Beatrice has made her first move and chosen the first six victims! Just head on over to the chapel for one of my favourite scenes in the game so far!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 27 - The Stakes Of Purgatory!

Hey there folks! Today Beatrice attempts to take the 2nd lot of sacrifices, all in the name of love! How will it turn out though and who will it be?

Episode 28 - The Sealed Chapel

Hey peoples, this time we're gonna do a bit of theorising about how there could have possibly been a mass murder in the chapel while it is all closed off as a closed room! How indeed...

Episode 29 - Kanon The Killer?

Hey there folks! It looks like Aunt Rosa is pushing her dominance forward as the last remaining parent but is she right about Kanon being the killer?

Episode 30 - When Corpses Attack!

Hey peoples, this episode shows just how insane this game can get. Corpses are on the mov

--------------------------------------------

Episode 31 - The Great Divide

Hey there folks, today we see how Rosa deals with the situation even more as the last remaining parent! Surely she can't do worse than Natsuhi in the 1st arc?

Thanks for watching! See you again in a bit :).

Episode 32 - Within Natsuhi's Treasure Box

Hey there folks, what we have here is som people in trouble! It's just the right number for a few sacrifices but how will this all turn out?

Episode 33 - Who Is Battler?

Hey there folks, are you ready for the 2nd arc to start wrapping up? This time, we have Rosa becoming even more paranoid but...is that for the best or worst?

Greeny is on holiday with the Hilltop Cow and has asked me to post the next couple of scheduled videos for him.

Here is the first:

Let's Play Umineko! Episode 34 - Rosa's Love

Stay tuned for more!

And here is the second:

Episode 35 - Turn Of The Golden Witch

Stay tuned for more from GreenyXI coming to a Let's Play thread (probably this one) near you soon! :cabroot:

Thank you so much Dionysos for being a fantastic host! :sir:

I'm just gonna pause this series for now, until we come back to the 3rd arc. I'm not entirely sure how long that will be but we will come back for more. All the way to the end of the 8th and final arc eventually :).

Arc 3: Banquet Of The Golden Witch

Episode 36 - The 3rd Game Begins!

Happy Halloween month all! I thought now would be the perfect time to start the 3rd arc of Umineko: Banquet of the Golden Witch! How will this game turn out? Is Battler learning how to compete with Beatrice? I guess we'll find out soon.

----------------------------------------------

Episode 37 - When Battler Meets The Butler

Hey peoples, today we see a bit of a skimmed version of events as all of the game pieces start being set up but the more interesting aspect happens outside of the game board altogether! Guys, meet Ronove; Beatrice's new servant!

Episode 38 - Witch Of The Black Forest

Hey there folks, here comes an interesting twist that was touched upon before but now it's coming to the forefront: what if Beatrice were Kinzo's lover many moons ago? What if she lived on the island as a 19th person?

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 39 - Hempel's Raven

Hey there folks! It looks like Battler has Beatrice on the ropes! Will the new debating technique "Hempel's Raven" bring him down a peg or two though?

Episode 40 - Bird In A Cage

Hey there folks, so it turns out that Rosa had a certain incident involving Beatrice when she was younger. Let's hear what happened!

Last edited:
Episode 41 - A Surprising First Victim

Hey peoples, so the games are off to a speedy start with a few deaths from the get go! I'm loving the pacing of this arc since we already know the rules.

Back