Hey there folks, it's time for us to kick off a whopper of a series, which will probably end up around the 200 episode mark! If you've seen my Higurashi series, then you'll know roughly how this will work:
- Murder mystery visual novel where I read everything through (more of a let's read than a let's play?).
- Episodes of varying length where we end each episode at the clock clash! This being the chapter midpoint.
- I tried to make a really good opening and ending for the episodes. Fingers crossed they work out as well as the Higurashi ones did.
- This is actually from the same people (person?) who made Higurashi and includes a couple of easter eggs throughout. You should be able to watch this without knowing Higurashi though.
- This will be blind though I have played about the first 3ish hours a year or so ago. I have also read some of the manga into the early answer arcs and seen the anime which covers the question arcs.
- While Higurashi was heavily based on the Village Curse, Umineko is based on the witch of Rokkenjima Island! With all of that said, here comes Umineko, which places the Ushiromiya family in a mansion on an island, stuck there together by a storm! Who will live and who will die? Come see!
Here's the opening:
Here's the Youtube playlist:
Thanks for watching! See you soon!