greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hey all, here comes a new series! This is the Wii version of Project Zero 2, which adds the wiimote controls, English voice acting and a new minigame to play if you're up for that. We'll check that out later on lol.

If you don't know the game, it's a survival horror where you're a set of twins, heading on into a Japanese lost village. Be prepared for ghosts and spooks galore! :monocle:.

I've started this already but it's now that I'm deciding to commit to these threads again so here are the first few videos, along with the Youtube playlist. I'll be uploading every other day :).

Youtube Playlist:

---------------------------------------------------

Opening

Episode 1 - Meet The Twins

Hey there peoples, time to kick off Project Zero 2! I've never played the Wii version so this will be a little bit new to me too! Anyways, let's meet our main protagonists and see what takes them to the Lost Village...

Episode 2 - A Mayu Possessed

Hey there folks, there's nothing stronger than the bond shared between twins, right? Well check out what Mayu is up to in this episode!

Thanks for watching! See you sooooooon~!

Episode 3 - From Beyond The Grave

Hey there ghosts and ghouls, today we're heading over to the sematary to revive some pets! I mean, not really but that's an amazing film. Bonus points for getting the reference!

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Even the menu selection noise is scary!

I've never played this. I do own the first game in the franchise, but I couldn't finish it. I was so scared!

At least in this one you have another character with you (at least some of the time) so hopefully that makes you feel less isolated while playing the game. The first one made me very paranoid.

It could only be scarier if LJ's toe turned up in the photos too.

Even the menu selection noise is scary!

I've never played this. I do own the first game in the franchise, but I couldn't finish it. I was so scared!

At least in this one you have another character with you (at least some of the time) so hopefully that makes you feel less isolated while playing the game. The first one made me very paranoid.

It could only be scarier if LJ's toe turned up in the photos too.

Keep going with it Dangorio. That 2nd character isn't something that brings comfort :lew:.

This is a pretty big step up from the 1st game, but they're both so good ha. I'd love to do a series on all the games but the 4th game only came to Japan. I've played it on Wii with an English patch on SD Card but...I sold my Wii a few years back, along with that card. Gutted since I'm sure I still have the game here.

Episode 4 - Beyond The Great Gates

Hey there folks! So we've spent a wee bit of time finding a way through the gates but now it's time to see what's beyond! I think we've found the biggest mansion in the village. Nothing can possibly go wrong...

Episode 5 - Sisters Within The Mansion

Hey there folks! Today we're chasing after our dear sister within the gigantic mansion! Of course, what's a horror game without a good old fashioned game over? Our first one! ;)

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

I remember trying to play this on Wii and I've hit the tv with the wii remote multiple times :wacky: dunno how I managed to finish Fatal Frame II and III back when I was younger lol I'm too easily scared now!

I'm excited to start watching your series greeny :yay:

I remember trying to play this on Wii and I've hit the tv with the wii remote multiple times :wacky: dunno how I managed to finish Fatal Frame II and III back when I was younger lol I'm too easily scared now!

I'm excited to start watching your series greeny :yay:

:lew: I've never known anyone actually damage a TV with a wiimote. I thought it was just online jokes!

To be fair, these games can be bloody hard. And hard to keep commentary going for lmao.

Thank you! I've finished all of the recording so it's just a matter of editing and scheduling all the uploads (every other day).

Episode 6 - Trapped In A Spider's Web

Hi all, today we hunt down the prized possession of a spider. Trapped within the spider's web is its favourite plaything and just our luck...we need it.

Thanks for watching! See you soon.

Episode 7 - Detective Work At Its Finest

Hey peoples, today we're piecing together a tonne of the info we've learnt from files (and film) so far! It comes to a tricky puzzle if you haven't been paying attention to that sort of thing ;).

Episode 8 - Prison Break

Hey peoples, what do we do when our sister has been locked up? The same as every other time! We save her!

Episode 9 - The Shrine On Haunted Hill

Hey folks, so today we're finally checking out the giant shrine that overlooks the whole village! What could be inside.

Episode 10 - The Abode Of The Dolls

Hey there peoples! This is one of my favourite parts of the game! The Gepetto insinuations and doll themes really make a horror more creative and interesting!

Episode 11 - Eyes Of Glass

Hey peoples, we continue on with the doll theme but this time...we need to find us some eyes 0_0. Plenty more going on but I'll leave you to it ha :). I love how this chapter ends!

----------------------------------------------

Episode 12 - Sae's Stealthy Switchup!

Hey there folks, we visit a haunted village and here we are without our camera. Typical! Enjoy the spooks without any protection ;).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 13 - Leaving Our Dolls Behind

As we grow up, we tend to leave our favourite toys behind. Sadly, that's what happens here with our dolls :(.

Episode 14 - Questing For Pinwheels!

Hey there folks, time to get cracking with chapter 8! This chapter is mostly a hunt for pinwheels...so what else would we do?

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

Episode 15 - Last Of The Pinwheels

Hey peoples, it looks like the last of the pinwheels is in the cemetery, so off we pop! We also use them in a strangely tricky puzzle.

Thanks for watching! See you soon :).

Episode 16 - The Crimson Butterfly

Hey there peoples, here's a whopper of an episode with all of the final chapter! I know I said I would be splitting it but...it's good to wrap up the story.

Thanks for watching! I'll see you in a bit for the last episode involving the minigame that was introduced to the Wii version :).

Episode 17 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey there folks, here's a quick bonus video to end the series off! Haunted House mode is something pretty unique and worth a quick go. It's certainly not worth double-dipping for the Wii version for but it's a good bit of quick fun imo.

Thanks so much for checking out this series! I'm sure we'll get around to the 3rd game at some point (which will be interesting because I remember next to nothing about it) but for now...I think we need a breather with some upbeat Crash Bandicoot 4 and a new series that will be starting soon enough. Maybe give me a week as a rough guess.

See you soon! :)

Back