Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Little Nightmares

Hey folks, we're kicking off a new mini-series! This time around, we're going for Little Nightmares on the PS4, which is a horror game with platforming and puzzle-solving elements.

I should probably mention that I'm going in blind. I've heard great things and seen a video review by the amazing Critique Quest (chuck it into youtube and have a quick gander if you like). Fingers crossed that it's good!

The game wasn't made by me (I know, I was shocked too!). The people involved are: Bandai Namco Entertainment and Tarsier Studios :).

Here's the opening for you to check out, if ya like:

Along with the playlist over on Youtube:

Thanks for watching! Here's looking forward to checking out a brand new game! :)

This is quite a interesting game. I like the movements and the sound of the objects when you walk to them. I also like the baby song which it gives the game that creepy feeling it needs for making the game as scary as possible. I'm definitely going to keep watching this let's play for sure to see how it turns out in the end.

This is quite a interesting game. I like the movements and the sound of the objects when you walk to them. I also like the baby song which it gives the game that creepy feeling it needs for making the game as scary as possible. I'm definitely going to keep watching this let's play for sure to see how it turns out in the end.

:yay: Thank you so much! The music is what makes the game imo. The enemy designs too, but mostly the music.

I just finished watching all of the episodes of this let's play and I have to say that I was very impressed on how it has turn out so far. The boss fight was something that impacted me the most. I wasn't expecting that to happen. Anyway i'm looking forward to see you play the Downloadable Content soon and see how it turns out from there on. Awesome game!

I just finished watching all of the episodes of this let's play and I have to say that I was very impressed on how it has turn out so far. The boss fight was something that impacted me the most. I wasn't expecting that to happen. Anyway i'm looking forward to see you play the Downloadable Content soon and see how it turns out from there on. Awesome game!

Ohhh it's so good to hear that someone has been checking out my stuff :lew:. I never expected that boss fight either; I cut out maybe 30 minutes of me trying to avoid her gaze :wacky:. I'm thinking that I'll only do the DLC that's out now. It's gonna be an extra long episode tomorrow :). I'll have to decide whether I want to do the other DLC afterwards but right now I don't think so.

Episode 7 ~Thanks For Watching!~

https://youtu.be/ijZBi7WGQr4

~Her teeth aren't her own,
Granny floats to the surface,
Grabbing for the boy~

By the way, thanks so much for checking this series out! The game ended up being mostly positive for me, so I'm really happy with it. This is the DLC that's out at the time this video is going up. The Depths is all above the new enemy: Granny.

Thanks again for watching! See you around for the next series! :)

Back