Lets play a game (no saw reference intended)

Zeroxys

Blue Mage
Gil
Mako Points
alls i see is so much hate for FFXIII/XIII-2. i personally loved the games. so ive decided that i want to see what was good/bad about it in every1s opinion. place 1 thing you liked about the games, and one thing u disliked about it. (everything is not a valid answer plz)

Liked: leveling systems for each character, granted in XIII it was limited to character base for each role, but they fixed it in XIII-2 and made it better than it was and i thought it was the most fun leveling system in final fantasy.

Disliked: Throughout XIII you had 1 set character from each chapter you HAD to control, that really bothered me, but not enough for me to hate the games, and in XIII-2 the lack of playable characters, (pre-DLC)

L

Iller than Radiation
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Ellen Stone
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
it's sequel was not nearly as bad, and was actually a decent game. still only of the brand in name, but worth playing.

But Final Fantasy XIII sucked because of the super repetitive neverending battles (which it's sequel does have a few of, but are endgame challenges). That is the only reason I have for hating it, and as far as I'm concerned it's a pretty good reason :wacky:

Styx

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Mako Points
for XIII only

Liked: Art direction.

Disliked: Gameplay. Outside of battles it is practically non existent.

Last edited:

KillingJoke

Clown Prince of Crime
Gil
Mako Points
I gave it another shot this morning, Its not that I dislike the game thats not it I think its beautiful. I just dont like the battle system. I will finish the game eventually its just at the moment I cant bring myself to play it.

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Can we follow the format of the original post please? Otherwise, this will turn out like an FFXIII Love it or Hate it thread, which already exists. Which means that I may have to merge the threads. Thanks for your cooperation!

Like this:

Liked: For FFXIII, I like the concept of the story, especially the beautiful ending. For FFXIII-2, one of the things I liked was the monster ally system. It is creative and it allows customisation of party members.

Disliked: I do not like how FFXIII is very repetitive in terms of battle and game progression. One thing I dislike about FFXIII-2 is the ending, which, IMO, totally ruined FFXIII's story.