Leki's Circle

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
Well, Leki back... and has been approved before. Just posting again. :3

Leki Edit: Want to be approved for all versions of RPs. I always add extra stuff depending on what kind of story it is, there's just alotta different versions of things, so it's alot to put in. :|

~~~~~~~~~~[APPROVED - by Felldoh]~~~~~~~~~~

straightupmizi.png

Thanks to Shenorai for the lovely picture.

Name: Mizu Bell La-La
Species: Wolven (a mix between fox and wolf)
Eyes: light blue, with dark rims.
Hair: fluffy, almost white blue.
Height: 4 foot 9 inches
Weight: 80

Appearance: Very small, and thin, actually looks kind lithe or breakable. She has a soft glow about her, everything from her hair and eyes, to her skin and outfits are usually a soft/light color.

Wolven Appearance: A very small type of wolf, about as big as a fox. (most wolvens are bigger, but she's extra small). She has fluffy white fur, with light blue tint. Made for winter, and has thick pads on her feet, and hair around her droupping ears to protect from wind.

Main Outfit: Usually wears shorts, with a longer skirt with a long slit on it. A light blue tank top, with a strap that starts in the middle, and loops around her neck. Soft, tan boots to go up to her knees, that is, if she's not barefoot.

Personality: Very motherish and caring towards all living things, Mizu likes to help others and get them towards their goal. Her patience is very long, and it can take months to wear it down. The only true thing that can get under her skin is when people mess with her children. She loves to relax with her pack, and help keep care of the earth.

Battle:
Battle Appearance: If she has time to prepare for a battle, she wears a complicated wrapping long sleeved shirt that's made of tough leather. It had a few strands of thin rope around it to hold items she needs quickly. Two rings of silver for heavier items are at her sides, and one on her upper back, near her waist, as well as two on her calves, and one on her necklace. Her boots have strong grips to guard against slipping. Her hair is pulled back in a pony tail or braid to keep out of her way.

Weapons: A staff that she can keep on her back. Made from an ash-like tree wood her homeland, that's a dark gray-black. 1 foot 7 inches long. The top part has five prongs that hold a small blue river stone with one black and one white tiny stone set in the top of it, a gray tear shaped stone between them, the tip pointed towards the white stone. White means life and light, while black means death and darkness. The stones and tear together symbolize that everything begins with life, and ends with death (top of tear, bottom of tear). On the tip of each prong is a stone, about 1/6 of an inch wide, that symbolizes an element. Blue for water/ice, red for fire, green for forrest, yellow for wind/electric, brown for earth. Intricate celtic-like knots and curved carvings line the staff's length. She also has to knives that are usually latched to her upper thighs by simple hooks on her pants. These knives are about 9 inchs long, and of silver. Thin blade, with a small waving line down the middle of each side that indicates waves, in a fashion. The grips are wrapped tightly in soft, tan strips of rabbit skin. They have no hand guard. Both look exactly the same, except for a few scratchs from fights.

Physical Abilities: Dance-like fighting, where she moves around her enemies and wears them down slowly. Due to her very small, slight figure, she doesn't have much muscle mass, so in effect her physical attacks and defense aren't that high at all. She was raised in an elementally-centered village, so she was taught to use magic. So in effect of that, her magical and healing skills are higher. Her speed and dexterity are very good due to her wolf lineage.

Element Usage: Mizu is very good at controlling elements like water, wind and earth. She has control of others, like fire and electric, but her control is greatly weakened. She has a bond with the earth. The land that gives a place for things to grow, the water that sustains it, and the air that gives it breath. She generally creates shields/missiles/weapons of water/ice , uses wind to slice through opponents as missiles, and earth to make platforms or barriers. Really, it's just limited by how much of the element is around, and her imagination.

Family:
Mother: Alteri
Father Skraw:
Siblings: Ava (killed), Eve
Mates: Has had four.
Children: Link, Leki, Maggie, Cal, Karika, Fleck, Nina (stillbirth)

History:

Mizu was first born in village called Rekoja, on a continent called Aluthria on a planet called Naveh. It was a very cold, snowy, icy place, filled with chasms, drifts, glaciers and plains. She lived a physically hard life, making a living with her pack, the La-La's, which were a pack of magically gifted wolves. She learned many things in the pack. The laws of the pack were as follows:
~One pair, a male and female, shall lead the pack.~
~The leader can be challenged for power, or in event of death, the males of the pack may fight for leadership.~
~Mates must be approved by the pup's parents.~
~All youngling pups are the responsibility of the entire pack.
~Turning on a pack member will result in confinement, in public holding in which the pack may damage the offender, or will result in death by leader or victim's main family. Punishment depends on degree of crime.~
~Care for your pack, and they will care for you.~

All was happy, even after her mother died. She lived with her father Skraw, older sister Ava, and younger sister Eve.
And so this is how Mizu grew up. When she became of age, she was given the choice of a mate, as did several of her age mates, her peers. And so, they traveled down when spring came to the middle continent to meet another pack. Alas, on the perilous journey, her older sister was killed in an attempt to save some younger pups. But eventually they arrived. There they stayed in a place called Kasa Kindu. And around that area, she met her first mate, who ended up promising her things he would never give, and using her as a whelping mistress, to breed children. She was used, and eventually bore her first litter of three consisting of Link, Leki and Maggie. Eventually she had to escape to save her children's lives, but not before he gave her five knotted, deep scars on her back, and had stolen away Maggie. She grieved for her child, but eventually was able to move on once she found that Maggie wanted to be with her father, even if it did make her sad. Next came a young male named Tavin who courted her. Again, a male promised her things he would never give. She soon parted with him, less violently then the first marriage, after she found him sleeping with another woman. Only after they had parted for a month did she realize she was pregnant, this time with three again. Cal, Karika Aesh, and Fleck. She raised her children, and eventually came upon a woman that she came to love. This relationship lasted for about 2 months, which had quickly escalated to violence. Mizu gave up the woman to another male. Now, after her trust had been obliviated in men, and now women, she became depressed and sick, barely keeping up with pack activities. Eventually she decided to move back home, and start over without a mate who could betray her.
Her first mate, who considered her to still be his, was furious that she was leaving, and ended up raped her in a savage attempt to reclaim her. This begot a child, and she was forced to stay in that land, because the traveling back to Aluthria would most likely kill her. She waited happily for the child, even though it was a rape, she still loved being a mother. But, alas, there was only one child, and it was a stillbirth. Tragedy quickly followed. Link, her first child, became ill and died. Cal was taken by war. Karika and Fleck were taken in accidents. Maggie wouldn't speak to her, her father having planted lies of her mother in her head. Only Leki was alive, but she was moving on with her own mate. Mizu was left alone, and was severally depressed, worse then anything. She became sick, and was slowly dying.
A last light fell upon her. A male who had always loved her, but had given her up to the other mates because it was in her heart, came to her and eventually won her trust. They lived for a good 4 years or so, adopting children, and helping out with the pack, but eventually even he was taken by war. She became quiet, and all her concentration was put on her remaining birth child, and adopted children which she had to raise without her mate. When all the children were grown, she simply sat, closed her eyes, and let her soul leave her body. And so the end of Mizu Mary Bell La-La.
Note: In most RPs, her current history is where she is married to her last mate.

~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Leki La-La Manazuilly
Pronouciation:
Theme Song: None
Picture: None

Race: Fox-Wolf
DOB: March 3
Birthplace: Aluthria, Kurianak
Current Residence: Kasa Kindu
Eye: Red
Hair: Dark blue
Fur: Black-Blue
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 138 pounds
Build: Tall, curvy, slinky.
Skin: White. Smooth, slightly tan.
Blood Type:
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Leki is a very tall, thin woman, with moderately curvy features. She is extremely thin, and has very long legs.

Clothes: Leki lives in a pair of dark cargos, with multiple pockets randomly situated all down the pant's legs. She wears a red t-shirt with orangish-red bands around the neck and edges of sleeves. Coming from the neck down over her chest is a square design with a black border.

In-Human Appearance: A small black-blue fox, with big red eyes. She has large ears, and at the tips are tufts of red fur. She has an extremely fluffy tail, with a small blue tip.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Extremely jittery, and is always moving in some way or form.

Battle:

Weapons: Leki, like her mother, uses two knives to fight. The steel blades, 5 inchs, are retractable into the handle, six inches. The blades are exactly alike in design, except for random scratches. They both have a narrow line from the hilt to within an inch of the tip. The handle is a smooth, ash wood, with strips of red-stained leather wrapped around it for grip.

Armor: None.

Physical Abilities: Leki has extremely long legs, and their very strong. She uses this to move around swiftly, and deliver hard kicks.
Magical Abilities: Leki has a bond with fire, and loves to play with it. Projectiles and explosive, moving shields are her specialties.

Political position: She could care less.

Hobbies and Recreation: Playing with fire, moving, playing tag.

Personality: Leki is an extremely happy and hyper person, and has been ever since she was very little.

Ambitions: To live a happy life.

Concerns and Setbacks: Her loved ones getting hurt.

Dislikes: Sitting still, keeping quiet.

Sense of Humor: Leki will laugh at just about anything, because everything makes her happy.

Family & Friends:
Mother: Mizu La-La
Father: N/A
Siblings: Link, Maggie, Cal, Fleck, Kaurika, Nina
Mate: Taggart Manazuilly
Children: Chase, Chessa, Race, Checka to name a few. She has 12 living, 1 dead.

History:

Leki has lived most of her life living around her mother, after her father left them to care for themselves. Eventually, she learned to play with fire, and learned to use it how she wished it. She grew up hyper, and loving her family. She didn't have many friends, because simply put, they just couldn't keep up with her. She was faced pace, and liked to get into everything.

Eventually, she caught the eye of a young boy, Taggart, when she was 17. He met up with her, and playfully played with her, chasing her. To her great surprise, he actually managed to catch her, even with her great speed. She quickly became infatuated, and he was pleased, since he liked her back. They grew close, and soon became mates.

Ever since, she and Tag have been exploring their world, only slowing down when Leki was in the latter months of pregnancy. They quickly resumed traveling, even before the children where able to follow, and simply carried them with them. Both lived simple, travel loving lives, until the day they died.

Last edited:
Can you post a link to the thread that it has been approved in before?

Yeah, it says that it was deleted upon request.

I should have a full critique/approval/disapproval up by the end of today or monday. I've got it copied to Word, so I'll be going over it like that ;)

Good luck.

Well, Leki back... and has been approved before. Just posting again. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONG VERSION --- Leki not kidding when she says it long.

Species: Wolven (a mix between fox and wolf)
Eyes: light blue, with dark rims.
Hair: fluffy, almost white blue.
Weight: 80

Appearance: Very small, and thin, actually looks kind lithe or breakable. She has a soft glow about her, everything from her hair and eyes, to her skin and outfits are usually a soft/light color.

Wolven Appearance: A very small type of wolf, about as big as a fox. (most wolvens are bigger, but she's extra small). She has fluffy white fur, with light blue tint. Made for winter, and has thick pads on her feet, and hair around her droupping ears to protect from wind.

Main Outfit: Usually wears shorts, with a longer skirt with a long slit on it. A light blue tank top, with a strap that starts in the middle, and loops around her neck. Soft, tan boots to go up to her knees, that is, if she's not barefoot.

Personality: Very very kind and motherly, she hates to see others in pain.

Battle:
Battle Appearance: If she has time to prepare for a battle, she wears a complicated wrapping long sleeved shirt that's made of tough leather. It had a few strands of thin rope around it to hold items she needs quickly. Two rings of silver for heavier items are at her sides, and one on her upper back, near her waist, as well as two on her calves, and one on her necklace. Her boots have strong grips to guard against slipping. Her hair is pulled back in a pony tail or braid to keep out of her way.

Good

Weapons: one moderate sized rod on her back that hangs by a ring. She also has to 'twin' knives that stay attached to her legs when not in action.
Could use a better description. Describe size, what is moderate size for you?

As for the knives....how big are they? Yeah there are so many types and sizes for knives. Make a deeper description.

Physical Abilities: Martial arts, dancing, hand to hand combat. Her speed, evasion, dexterity and magic capabilities are highest, while her strength and defense skills are lower than normal fighters.
hmmm....I am not sure what to say....maybe good

Magical Abilities: Water, ice, earth, air elemental usage.
Describe how she uses these abilities. Needs further development. Effects and counter effects of using them as well as how much energy she needs to use them.

Family:
Mother: Alteri
Father Skraw:
Siblings: Ava (killed), Eve
Mates: Has had four.
Children: Link, Leki, Maggie, Cal, Fleck, Kaye, Nina (stillbirth)

Needs further development as well. Describe a small biography of your character including events of her life. Don't just mention them, write who they are. How was Ava killed? How was her life?

And here comes mine ;)

We need a lot more for Personality. This seems to be a lot of people's weak spots... But yeah, your personality is far too short.

I agree 100% with Julius for the weapons. We need a lot more description there; I can't even picture them.

For her physical abilities, you should describe them. For example, you use martial arts. What kind of martial arts? They are all drastically different; Tae Kwon Do is nothing like Ju Jitsu or Karate, for example.

Same goes for the magical abilities. We need descriptions, energy usage, things like that.

We also need a history. Your Family lineage isn't a history (hence the term lineage).

Well, between Julius and I, I think you have a bit of work ahead of you ;) Good luck.

And here comes mine ;)

We need a lot more for Personality. This seems to be a lot of people's weak spots... But yeah, your personality is far too short.

I agree 100% with Julius for the weapons. We need a lot more description there; I can't even picture them.

For her physical abilities, you should describe them. For example, you use martial arts. What kind of martial arts? They are all drastically different; Tae Kwon Do is nothing like Ju Jitsu or Karate, for example.

Same goes for the magical abilities. We need descriptions, energy usage, things like that.

We also need a history. Your Family lineage isn't a history (hence the term lineage).

Well, between Julius and I, I think you have a bit of work ahead of you ;) Good luck.

Aye, the man has spoken. Leki, if you need any help feel free to ask. I am good with creating spells and weapons for Role Plays.

*nods* Thank you both for all the input, and I'll have to make sure to work on it right away.

As for the weapons... I'm designing them now, but I would greatly appreciate comments, for I haven't really concentrated on more complex weapons. I usually concentrate on spells. :P Thanks for the offer on the weapons Julius Argexis, but I'm gonna try and be completely original with no huge help. ^___^

Leki Edit: Actually, I'm thinking of just posting the whole frickin' profile... it just might take up ALOT of space. :P (Ugh... tried it, but it pasted weird because the spaces between the paragraphs were deleted... bummer to try and fix.) But so, here is the edited version, hope it passes.

Last edited:
O___O Well I'll try and fix it, and check it this time.

And all the extra stuff is added to this page as well, so no need to go to the geocities if all you want to check is the stuff you commented on.

Leki Edit: Alright, link should be fixed. I had renamed the file while I was working on it, that's why the link wouldn't work. XD

Last edited:
Pronunciation: (me-zoo mary bell lah-lah)
Theme Song: (actually looking for one if anyone has suggestions)
Author:
Picture: Gender: Female
DOB: August 3
DOD: February 2
Death Age: 47
Origin/Birthplace: Rekoja, Aluthria
Current Residence: Kasa Kuranak, Aluthria
Weight: 76 pounds
Build: Short and thin, very flexible.
Eyes: Dark blue pupil, light blue around, then a dark blue rim.
Hair: White-blue.
Skin: White. Smooth, soft, slightly tan.
Race: Wolven/Ghost. Wolven is a smaller, leaner version of a wolf. Not as lanky and more magic based. Wolf was slimmed down by fox blood.
Appearance: Mizu is a very lean person and very slim. Her white-silver hair has bangs that go down over her cheek just below her chin. The back goes down just below her shoulders blades, and has a slight fluffy look to it. Her eyelashes are medium length, her ears are small, and her mouth is tiny, with four tiny sharp teeth for fangs. Hands are small and gentle looking, like their used to being slow. Her feet are tiny and strong, and she is very much able to stand on her toes or lean on her heels for long times. She keeps her humanoid form to able to talk to humans easier, but she still has white-grey ears that droup from the side of her head and point backwards. A fluffy gray-white wolf tail floats behind her. She has to concentrate alot harder to make these blend into a human body.
Wolven Form: When standing up straight, the tips of her ears are about 3 feet tall, and she's 4 foot 1 inch long. White-blue fur all over, with rougher fur around her shoulders and shoulder blades. Fur is thick, as are the pads on her feet, made for snowy areas. Note: This is her main, true form. She just uses a her human form to talk to humans. When in this form, it heightens her senses, which are muted when she goes into human form. Her hearing and smelling abilities raise, and her eyes become more based on movement and is better near twilight and early morning. Her reflexes also improve.
Outfit #1: Light blue tube shirt, with a strap that starts in the middle in the front, and wraps around the back of her neck. She wears simple jean shorts. Theres a soft red fabric about 5 inches tall that wrapps around her waist. It's like a belt, but wider, and has many pockets for items. This fabric can be moved to make a sash or such.
Outfit #2: Khaki colored cargo pants with two pockets on each side, and thick double loops for her belt. Her first shirt is a long sleeved white shirt with a strange blue language printed down the outside of the sleeve. There are a few yellow swirls around the hems of her sleeves and shirt bottom. Overtop of that is a short sleeve button up plaid shirt. It's colors are red, blue, pink, white and purple.
Shoes: For her feet are soft brown leather snow boots with good grips that go up tightly just above midway of her calves. She has has soft blue mocassins, that pad the bottom of her feet, and have leather strings that wrap up to her knees to keep them on.
Battle:
Battle Appearance: If she has time to prepare for a battle, she wears a complicated wrapping long sleeved shirt that's made of tough leather. It had a few strands of thin rope around it to hold items she needs quickly. Two rings of silver for heavier items are at her sides, near her waist, as well as two on her calves, and one on her necklace. Her boots are strengthened with a slip of metal that fits over the top of them. For her hands, she wears thicker gloves than normal, that covers her entire hand. Her hair is pulled back in a tight braid so it won't get in her way, and blue cloth headband is tied around her forehead to keep the sweat out of her eyes and mouth.
Weapons: A staff that she can keep on her back. Made from an ash-like tree wood her homeland, that's a dark gray-black. 1 foot 7 inches long. The top part has five prongs that hold a small blue river stone with one black and one white tiny stone set in the top of it, a gray tear shaped stone between them, the tip pointed towards the white stone. White means life and light, while black means death and darkness. The stones and tear together symbolize that everything begins with life, and ends with death (top of tear, bottom of tear). On the tip of each prong is a stone, about 1/6 of an inch wide, that symbolizes an element. Blue for water/ice, red for fire, green for forrest, yellow for wind/electric, brown for earth. Intricate celtic-like knots and curved carvings line the staff's length. She also has to knives that are usually latched to her upper thighs by simple hooks on her pants. These knives are about 9 inchs long, and of silver. Thin blade, with a small waving line down the middle of each side that indicates waves, in a fashion. The grips are wrapped tightly in soft, tan strips of rabbit skin. They have no hand guard. Both look exactly the same, except for a few scratchs from fights.
Armor: Not much love for armor. Simple coverings and cloth usually due, or some leather. Her tribe believes in speed. Also, that when a hard cut is gotten in the skin, that armor can twist and do more damage then good.
Intelligence: Mizu is better at more domestic things, but shes pretty good at running around enemies.
Physical Abilities: Dance-like fighting, where she moves around her enemies and wears them down slowly. Due to her very small, slight figure, she doesn't have much muscle mass, so in effect her physical attacks and defense aren't that high at all. She was raised in an elementally-centered village, so she was taught to use magic. So in effect of that, her magical and healing skills are higher. Her speed and dexterity are very good due to her wolf lineage.
Element Usage: Mizu is very good at controlling elements like water, wind and earth. She has control of others, like fire and electric, but her control is greatly weakened. She has a bond with the earth. The land that gives a place for things to grow, the water that sustains it, and the air that gives it breath. She generally creates shields/missiles/weapons of water/ice , uses wind to slice through opponents as missiles, and earth to make platforms or barriers. Really, it's just limited by how much of the element is around, and her imagination.
Alteari Arunia (all-tear-E ah-rune-yah): A flower named after her mother. Alteari Arunia has a long, curving dark green stem that seems to drop with weight and curve in towards itself at the end. There are about seven little bell looking things that, when blossomed, open to show a little pinkish yellow upside down blossom that looks like a tiny, swelled up heart symbol. The small pink seeds, in the 'heart' pods, along with the pollen, induce hallucinations and sleep. The velvety petals are used as a mind-healer. The stiff oval shaped leaves are used to stop the blood flow of smaller wounds and cuts. The roots can be chewed on for moisture. She carries pieces of this in bags attached to her belt and strings on her outfit. She has many plants to help her, besides this one plant.
Abilities:
• Mizu concentrates to thin her body, and pushes oxygen to her legs and lungs, increasing her leg speed. This lets her run quickly. This also allows her to jump to pretty decent heights. She can jump on top of a one story house or a two story if really trying.
• Fading: Due to her mother's blood in her veins, Mizu's molecules can seperate and be influenced by nearby elements. This causes her physical stability to greatly degrade. 'Fusing/drifting' with the elements can boost her elemental attacks, and physical attacks are more hard put to hit her, since the damage is influenced by what the weapon is made of. These can work well for her, but they also influence her physically. Such things like fire that influence her molecules can greatly hurt her since she's a being of water, ice and wind. Controlling her physical body can also become impossible depending on hormones or extreme emotions.
• Mizu can twist her body in a aerodynamic sorta way and contorts the air to push her around quickly.
• Mizu specializes in plants and living things. She can concentrate on certain parts of a plant and help it grow a lot faster, and pushing it beyond it's natural limits. Such as big, thick thorny plants for protection, food plants obviously for food, twisted shrubby plants for obstacles. It can take some time to grow the bigger plants, and when interrupted, can make them stunted or make them shrivel.
Distinguishing characteristics: There are five white scars running from her right shoulder down to her left hip, where her husband clawed her in a fight along time ago. She tries to keep these hidden. As well as the scars, at times she can appear ghostly whenever she's in a weakened state, she can't concentrate or she's really hormonal. Her mother was a type of spirit, and mixed her essence with Mizu's father to have a children, Mizu the second of three. Due to this, she's can not maintain her physical body 100%, 24/7. Whenever your looking at her, she can appear hazy-like at times, and blend in with her background.
Hobbies and Recreation: Her favorite pastime is taking care of as many types of flowers as she can get her hands on. Anything ordinary, herbal, pretty, mystical, anything. Her favorite flower is the Bleeding Heart. Mizu also studies many different dances, trying to keep her body and mind trained to help with the job of protecting her family, and any job she needs to take on. She's hasn't perfected any art yet, as she is still young and hasn't had a chance to travel or train with her family around. Although, she would like to travel once her kids go out on their own.
Personality: Very motherish and caring towards all living things, Mizu likes to help others and get them towards their goal. Her patience is very long, and it can take months to wear it down. The only true thing that can get under her skin is when people mess with her children.
Ambitions: To raise a happy family and be known for her medical knowledge.
Concerns/Setbacks: Mizu can be very withdrawn and shy when it comes to love. Her first husband ended up abusing her even though she gave it her all. He just seduced her and used her to bare children. He ended up abusing her when he didn't get the ones he wanted, and has raped her. Her second husband ended up cheating on her and just using her for sex. Her third mate was a woman, whom she tried because she didn't trust men, but still wanted love. This last only 2 months when she gave the woman up to a man. The fourth mate, third husband was the best. He worked hard to win her love, and ended up being the only one that treated her right. He died about 5 years after they married. About a year later, once all her kids were gone, she let herself die.
Likes: Meaningful talks; dance, techno, rock music; books; kids; archery and magic practice. She really loves helping others.
Dislikes: Bullies, blood wars, fighting, men in general.
Intelligence: Very knowledgeable in healing and caretaking of living things. Made averagely good grades in school, and has a determination to learn her best. Knows about a lot of things, mostly practical/common sense, but hasn't mastered many. She seems to have a very good sense about whether people are lying, and how their feeling. She's used to raising children and caring for others and can see through peoples facades.
Sense of Humor: A very fine sense of humor. Only humor that she doesn't like is when it comes at the expense of others.
Family:
Mother: Alteari. No last name. Lost her physical form when Mizu was 2 years old. She was a spirit/ghost.
Father: Skraw La-La (Wolven)
Siblings: Ava (Elder sister), Evanna/Eve (Younger sister)
First mate: ???
Second 'boyfriend': Tavin Kell
Third mate: ???
Fourth mate: ???
Children: Link (Wolven), Leki(Fox), Maggie (Cat-Wolven), Cal (Wolf-Cat), Karika Aesh (Wolven), Fleck (Wolf), Nina (Wolf and stillbirth)
History:
Mizu was first born in village called Rekoja, on a continent called Aluthria on a planet called Naveh. It was a very cold, snowy, icy place, filled with chasms, drifts, glaciers and plains. She lived a physically hard life, making a living with her pack, the La-La's, which were a pack of magically gifted wolves. She learned many things in the pack. The laws of the pack were as follows:
~One pair, a male and female, shall lead the pack.~
~The leader can be challenged for power, or in event of death, the males of the pack may fight for leadership.~
~Mates must be approved by the pup's parents.~
~All youngling pups are the responsibility of the entire pack.
~Turning on a pack member will result in confinement, in public holding in which the pack may damage the offender, or will result in death by leader or victim's main family. Punishment depends on degree of crime.~
~Care for your pack, and they will care for you.~

All was happy, even after her mother died. She lived with her father Skraw, older sister Ava, and younger sister Eve.
And so this is how Mizu grew up. When she became of age, she was given the choice of a mate, as did several of her age mates, her peers. And so, they traveled down when spring came to the middle continent to meet another pack. Alas, on the perilous journey, her older sister was killed in an attempt to save some younger pups. But eventually they arrived. There they stayed in a place called Kasa Kindu. And around that area, she met her first mate, who ended up promising her things he would never give, and using her as a whelping mistress, to breed children. She was used, and eventually bore her first litter of three consisting of Link, Leki and Maggie. Eventually she had to escape to save her children's lives, but not before he gave her five knotted, deep scars on her back, and had stolen away Maggie. She grieved for her child, but eventually was able to move on once she found that Maggie wanted to be with her father, even if it did make her sad. Next came a young male named Tavin who courted her. Again, a male promised her things he would never give. She soon parted with him, less violently then the first marriage, after she found him sleeping with another woman. Only after they had parted for a month did she realize she was pregnant, this time with three again. Cal, Karika Aesh, and Fleck. She raised her children, and eventually came upon a woman that she came to love. This relationship lasted for about 2 months, which had quickly escalated to violence. Mizu gave up the woman to another male. Now, after her trust had been obliviated in men, and now women, she became depressed and sick, barely keeping up with pack activities. Eventually she decided to move back home, and start over without a mate who could betray her.
Her first mate, who considered her to still be his, was furious that she was leaving, and ended up raped her in a savage attempt to reclaim her. This begot a child, and she was forced to stay in that land, because the traveling back to Aluthria would most likely kill her. She waited happily for the child, even though it was a rape, she still loved being a mother. But, alas, there was only one child, and it was a stillbirth. Tragedy quickly followed. Link, her first child, became ill and died. Cal was taken by war. Karika and Fleck were taken in accidents. Maggie wouldn't speak to her, her father having planted lies of her mother in her head. Only Leki was alive, but she was moving on with her own mate. Mizu was left alone, and was severally depressed, worse then anything. She became sick, and was slowly dying.
A last light fell upon her. A male who had always loved her, but had given her up to the other mates because it was in her heart, came to her and eventually won her trust. They lived for a good 4 years or so, adopting children, and helping out with the pack, but eventually even he was taken by war. She became quiet, and all her concentration was put on her remaining birth child, and adopted children which she had to raise without her mate. When all the children were grown, she simply sat, closed her eyes, and let her soul leave her body. And so the end of Mizu Mary Bell La-La.
Now this is more of what we suggested. It will take me some time to fully analyze it but after reading it once, I say it's really good.

Now this is more of what we suggested. It will take me some time to fully analyze it but after reading it once, I say it's really good.
^_^ Woooo! Hopefully this'll pass your expectations. ^_^

Leki Edit-Add: I was hoping to be approved for all types of RPs, but especially RPGs. For what fits the story, I always had more stuff. :3

Last edited:
O.O Um...for future reference, make spaces between the sections. That way, it'll be easier for us to navigate through it...

Would you mind PMing me the bio format you're using? It doesn't look too bad, but I want to see it without all the bio info first.

O.O Um...for future reference, make spaces between the sections. That way, it'll be easier for us to navigate through it...

Would you mind PMing me the bio format you're using? It doesn't look too bad, but I want to see it without all the bio info first.
Actually, it should have spaces. It's just if it's quoted, or copy/pasted anywhere with this site, the spaces are erased. Y-Y

And I'll see you the template.

Alright. You'd PMed me your format, and it was alright. I find this bio to be [APPROVED]. Well done, and have fun RPing ;)

Back