Leaving for who knows how long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire

[COLOR="Cyan"]*Were All Mad Here*[/COLOR]
Gil
I know ._. Whos really gonna care about a fairly new member to the forum. But I have had my name changed with out my permission.. Yeah I know whats the big deal its only a space.. But its the point I was no asked to have my name changed. Just because I admin likes a character doesnt give them the right to change my name so They can have the name their selves.. What just because im a memeber not a admin I dont deserve to have a name? ._. whatever... I was really liking this place alot.

Reactions: Six
I think what had happened was that particular staffer had the name, then changed it for a theme, then you joined, then the theme ended. So it wasn't that she just took it away from you, it was more a case of bad timing.

♥Serah Farron♥ 19:04, 13th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Serah 18:59, 13th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Maleficent 04:53, 10th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Kyelinn 04:37, 7th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Elly 16:10, 23rd Feb 2010 Serah Farron

I joined before the 13th of march

♥Serah Farron♥ 19:04, 13th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Serah 18:59, 13th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Maleficent 04:53, 10th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Kyelinn 04:37, 7th Mar 2010 Serah Farron
Elly 16:10, 23rd Feb 2010 Serah Farron

I joined before the 13th of march

Oh. Well I guess I was wrong then. My mistake.

To be fair, that isn't any excuse.

To be fair, I didn't say it was.

Hey hey Im so sorry about this. I know how it feels to have a name stolen. Im sorry I thought you were harsh. I edited My post. but I find it unfair on your part here. I hope you do decide to stay here though. The other Oerba yun fang has the real name without hyphens and I cant see my profile now because of it. Serah Im sorry >_<

Last edited:
its alright freya and yeah.. I really dont wanna leave

I'm sorry. I'm changing my name back. You joined and then hadn't logged in since the day you had joined and we get so many newbies who take usernames and then never come back. I wasn't doing it to be cruel. It was just for the theme. I'm going back now, and I'll give you back your username. All you had to do was PM me instead of making a huge deal out of it in thread. My god. It was JUST a space. Instead of chucking a spaz in an open thread, you really should've PM'd me. I would've been happy to give you your name back.

There are you satisfied now? Your name is back, princess. Also, I'm going to close this thread because I'd rather avoid any further hostilities, tantrums or ridiculing. If you want to further discuss this, feel free to send me a PM.

Alright well, since there's really no need for this anymore and it seems the matter is already taken care of, I'll close this thread.

[Thread Closed]

I already closed it.

As I said in my PM to Serah Farron, I apologize for taking her name. We are so used to newbies coming here and signing up with a username and then they never come back. I saw she'd signed up and hadn't been back since. I don't think I saw the year, I just assumed wrong and it was my mistake. It was just for the FFXIII theme and I was going to change it right back. It wasn't something I was going to keep. I've said my piece and now it's done and over with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back