Lady Edea's Garden

Some new stuffs. Brownie points if you know what song the text is from :se7:

platformforyourlies.png

and then the avatars... although I'm not too keen on them, since the text is what inspired the sig... :hmmm:

platformforyourliesav.png

platformforyourliesav2.png

New stuffs!

My Dragonair set

dragonair2copy.png

Dragonairavatarcopy.png

SOTW and AOTW entries

Endlessly.png

Endlesslyavatar.png

and a remake of something I made a long time ago

TidusYunaFallingaway.png

TidusYunaFallingawayAvatar.png

This set is really pretty.

I love the colours you've used. It has a nice calm feeling about it.

The blending is done really nicely and I like those swirly colours in the background.

Good lighting and the text is really pretty. <3

I think this one is blurred a little too much, but other than that I like it.

It has a nice hazy, dreamy effect about it.

The colours are really pretty and the font used for the text is gorgeous.

Keep up the good work!

Power-Rangers-Green-Ranger-%5B1280x1024%5Dg.jpg
newwww stuuuffs!

GreenWithEvil.png

GreenWithEvilav.png

I was watching Power Rangers, the ones where Tommy was evil and Googled The Green Ranger, and found this AWESOME image, so I HAD to do a set of it.

Power-Rangers-Green-Ranger-%5B1280x1024%5Dg.jpg

Last edited:
My newest set!

Kuja.png

KujaAvatar.png

KujaAvatar2.png

I really love this set, but I think the colour is a little TOO washed out. I know at first it was way intense, but I think you toned it down just a little too much. Regardless, it's still lovely. I love the blending especially and the avatar is yummy.

I like the blending and effects in this, it's a nice little set. It's showing development on your side, as you have more awareness of blending now, compared to, say, three months ago.

In contrast, I much prefer the avatars. The lighting and simplicity in the avatars is GORGEOUS. When it comes to the signature, I think too much text throws it off, and the random C4D/effect on the left hand side isn't needed.

Again, I think I prefer the avatar here. I liked the original which was lovely and simple, before you threw all those C4Ds on top. I don't think the signature or the avatar needed them, it was lovely without them xD It's a case of putting too much stuff on one tag, but it shows a lot of development, even compared to the Hamlet tag, and the blending is much better.

Now THIS is the type of set I adore from you, it's lovely. I love the simplicity and the stock placement. I also adore the fact it has no text, as you're letting the tag speak for itself. I thing the colours are wonderful too. Among your best work, methinks dearie ^^

I don't think the text goes too well with it, but it's a lovely piece. Although, I have to agree with Kandy that it's far too blurry, but, this is especially effective with the avatar, it just throws the tag off.

I like this one too. I love the simplicity of it, and how uncomplicated it is. The lighting used is really good too. The avatar especially is really striking, but the tag is really good too. I'm glad you didn't add text to this piece, as I think that would ruin it. It's composed really well! Great job ^^

Nature AOTW entry:

NatureAOTW.png

I vote for this in AOTW. One of the best pieces you've ever created, in my opinion, Amanda. I love the subtlety of the blurring and the effects, and the green really contrasts excellently with the redness of the ladybug ^^

I think this is a huge improvement on your old Astronema set. It's much cleaner, and looks so much better. I'm not a fan of the text though, it sorta looks "slapped on" and the border would look better black, in my opinion, but overall, a huge improvement ^^

Last edited:
Newwww stuuuuffff... on a Parasite Eve kick., so expect some PE stuffs for a while :wacky: Thinking about making an Aya set as well :hmmm:

Eve.png

EveAvatar.png

Ooh, I LOVE this one Amanda. The blending and colours are really pretty, and I REALLY like the text too!

I like the size and placement too, one of your strongest works, I'd say.

Saw a picture for the Prince of Persia movie and wanted to make a set of it.

theprince.png

theprinceavatar.png

Biiiig update :wacky:

This was for a SOTW on another forum...
terraSOTWKG.png

and I cut an Avvie from it...

TerraBranford.png

and a bunch of other stuff...

been on a Ron Weasley fangasm, but when am I not?

RonaldWeasley.png

RonaldWeasleyavatar.png

RonWeasley.png

RonWeasleyavatar.png

Told ya I was gonna make an Aya set.

:se7:

Aya.png

Ayaavatar.png

I like this set, very pretty. I like the simplicity in the background and the smudging. The text is nice too.

Saw a picture for the Prince of Persia movie and wanted to make a set of it.

theprince.png

theprinceavatar.png

I think it works better as an avatar, with the sig, his face is too big to make it work, since the vast majority of the tag is his head. It works much better in avatar size.

Biiiig update :wacky:

This was for a SOTW on another forum...
terraSOTWKG.png

and I cut an Avvie from it...

TerraBranford.png

and a bunch of other stuff...

been on a Ron Weasley fangasm, but when am I not?

RonaldWeasley.png

RonaldWeasleyavatar.png

RonWeasley.png

RonWeasleyavatar.png

The middle set is definitely my favourite, very clean looking and your best work yet.

I like this new style, it's simple, but it looks effective ^^ Keep up the good work Amanda!

Babysitting boredom sig... as seen in my Why the hell doesn't Photoshop have autosave?!? thread

thedoctor.png

thedoctoravatar.png

some more stuffs I made whilst babysitting :hmmm:

Babysitting makes for a perfect time to do sigs :jess:

Colette.png

Coletteavatar.png

Mustang.png

Mustangavatar.png

Squinoa.png

Squinoaavatar.png

Last edited:
some more stuffs I made whilst babysitting :hmmm:

Babysitting makes for a perfect time to do sigs :jess:

Colette.png

Coletteavatar.png

This one is VERY pretty, I adore the colours, and the avatar is absolutely gorgeous. Very nice work here, Amanda ^^

With this one, while it looks nice, it feels like a bit more could have been added. Maybe it's the colours, but it feels a little empty. I love the text though, this new text style you're using is very effective ^^

I think you've over-used the smudging here slightly, it looks a bit messy, especially around their faces. I like how you've attempted more blending, and the colours are nice ^^ The text is cute too.

Back