KupoCon: Something special, just for you! (Jan 29, 2017 - Newark, NJ)

KupoCon

Gil
logo.jpg

Greetings, FFF members!

First, we would like to thank the admin and managing team of FinalFantasyForums.net for supporting KupoCon. We are excited to be affiliated with your community. A massive congratulations on your milestone!

The aim of KupoCon is to bring as many fans of Final Fantasy together as possible to celebrate in a unique and fun way!

We recently announced that KupoCon in North America will be held on January 29th (Sunday) in Newark, NJ. Our event will be across the street from Distant Worlds which takes place on January, 28th (Saturday). We've done this purposely to maximize your Final Fantasy experience.

Tickets for KupoCon: The Big Pom will go on sale on June 21st. Newsletter subscribers will receive a 24 hour head start on the tickets.

In light of our affiliation, we are pleased to provide you with an exclusive "Kupon". This will offer you a slightly better price than the current discounts we are publicly offering. Use the code "FFF" when purchasing to save 11% on your tickets. This discount will apply to all passes excluding vendor and artist licenses. If you are cosplaying, please use the special cosplay discount on our website to save even more (15%).

Here are some useful links:
KupoCast: Our video podcast.
Lots of info!
Our Facebook event page.
Invite your friends! -and RSVP!
Event information.
Everything you need to know!

If there are 20 or more bookings from FFF, we will offer you a special staging area for your own meet-up and activities. 30 or more and we offer swag with your own branding. Details of these offers can be found on our website.

We look forward to welcoming you to KupoCon! Thank you for welcoming us to your community!

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Thanks fellas, and enjoyed your youtube vids as well. Any idea how long the evening pass will be good for? As in to justify the rate increase for blizzara to thundaga, will the event be until 10pm? 8pm? I know this isn't until 2017, and there are many unknowns. Though I would love a bit more detail since a few of us will want to go to Newark on Friday - Sunday and of course catching Distant Worlds.

Wow, thank you for the discount offer. Really appreciate it. I kinda doubt we'd have 20 FFFers but who knows. :lew:

Still talking to the hubby ( SpineOrthoTech ) about it, but there's a good possibility we might be going and meet up with a few folks. With Distant Worlds the night before, this will be pretty awesome. I might even invite my siblings from Ohio in case they might like to make that drive and meet up with us.

I'll mention @Lord Golbez since this will be around his 'hood, after all!

@Ilyena In case you're interested too. Look, they even offer 'Young Pom' and we can get our kids in for free! http://kupocon.com/discounts/

@Shu I believe KupoCast #3 has the info for the evening pass. It's from 8-11 PM.

Wow, thank you for the discount offer. Really appreciate it. I kinda doubt we'd have 20 FFFers but who knows. :lew:

@Shu I believe KupoCast #3 has the info for the evening pass. It's from 8-11 PM.

That is correct. The evening event is an entirely seperate part of the event. It's more of an after-party than anything.

I'm all for going to Distant Worlds and KupoCon and making my wife happy. I had a great time at Distant Worlds last year. I'm so glad it's not going to be in New York especially in the winter time.

Back