Knights of the Old Republic

I'm... a Sith Assassin now?

w00t!

And @ Kurenai Liandrin
your name isnt a combination of Kurenai Yuhi (from Naruto) and Lliandrin (from The Wheel of Time) by any chance is it?

I'm... a Sith Assassin now?

w00t!

And @ Kurenai Lliandri
your name isnt a combination of Kurenai Yuhi (from Naruto) and Lliandrin (from The Wheel of Time) by any chance is it?

Nope ;P
It's the red ninja Kurenai as in the PS2 red Ninja end of Honor and Lliandri (not Lliandrin) is a SW character who's a bounty hunter herself ;P

OK, back to RuneScape nonsense. I did the funniest quest to date, Goblin Diplomacy. For one, the music, in Goblin Village, is hysterical. Also, watching those guys argue about their chainmail color was funny enough. For some reason, those guys, remind of Ferengi.

OK, back to RuneScape nonsense. I did the funniest quest to date, Goblin Diplomacy. For one, the music, in Goblin Village, is hysterical. Also, watching those guys argue about their chainmail color was funny enough. For some reason, those guys, remind of Ferengi.

So basically lets not talk about SW in a SW group and talk about something that should be in PMs instead?

olol, its a clan to talk about anything! If you look at the seeds, they dont talk about anything really about FF8. But anyways.

The Scriblerian said:
I want to join this. :)
I suppose you can join ;) Try to get your RPG lvl up high, so you can participate in clan stuff :P

Also, glad to see you back and active again Kurenai ;)

Ok, so what is your favourite star wars vehicle. Can be anything. I personally love the X-Wing. The design of it absoutly pwns. If i had a choice, it would definitly be that. Either that or a TIE Fighter.

On that note, can anybody tell me what TIE stands for? Off the top of ur head (I know ;))

Last edited:
Twin Ion Engine. :neomon:

Favourite vehicle has to be the Hailfire Droids. O yus.

My some people around here. There is no post count, in Clan Factions, so it's basically like the Spam Section.

Now to make some people happy, Spike TV is showing the whole series starting 8PM, April 4. The following 5 nights will show the rest. This is of course the 6 Star Wars movies.

My fave vehicle is either the juggernauts in the GAR, LAAT/i's or the aethersprite jedi star fighter in RotS

Because Clone Wars era tech in the awesomest

Back