I've come up with a new Christmas recipe! (2018)

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Christmas Recipe-Recovered 2 border.png

This event has been very popular as a Birthweek event both last year and this year. The winner of 2017’s event, Mitsuki, had her recipe featured in the recipe page of FFF's first digital magazine.

We’ve now decided to work this event into the Christmas events, with a festive twist!

What do you do?
Simply cook a meal, prepare a light snack, a cold meal, or a dessert, and arrange it in a way which turns it into a Final Fantasy themed dish. You must then take a photograph and give a name to your dish which fits into the Final Fantasy universe. You can then eat them if you like.

But please make it Christmas-themed!

Use this basic template for submitting your dish:
Name of dish:
Photograph:
Recipe: (list of ingredients and particular details of preparation if you wish to add them)

Be creative! You can use any edible ingredients that you wish in order to make and arrange your meal. It might mean merely tweaking your standard lunch and giving it a strange name, or you could go crazy and create something truly unique. Think outside the box!

Submit all entries via Private Message to Dionysos.

After submissions have been received people will vote on their favourite dish.

Rules:

• Try to avoid identifying yourself in any images.
  • You can pretend that some ingredients are a Final Fantasy item if you wish (i.e swap chicken for chocobo).
  • Be safe! Don't choke on your food or poison yourself.

All participants will be rewarded with forum currency for entry, but the winner/s will gain a Christmas Ball + extra currency rewards.

Post any queries below.

-

Good luck, and be prepared to interrupt me to say- "That's it! I've come up with a new Christmas recipeh!!!"

While the magazine team has been very busy, there's still plenty of time for these recipes!

But don't forget!

Back