I will now create Final Fantasy XV

Ayen

White Mage
Gil
Using the diagram originally posted by FinalCzen which can be found here: http://www.cracked.com/funny-2233-final-fantasy/

Okay step one; the setting. World dominated by Evil Empire or world dominated by Big Glowing Rocks on Pedestals...

World dominated by Evil Empire! =D

Let see, step two; the main protagonist. Girly dude, EXTREMELY girly dude or Meg Ryan. Meg Ryan.

Now for the main antagonist... Figurehead of Evil Empire, Generic Elemental Representative of Evil or Evil Girly Dude...

Generic Elemental Representative of Evil.

Now it's time for the final step. The Central Plot Device. Orbs or Crystals...

Orbs or Crystals... :hmmm:

Orbs.

Final Fantasy XV will take place in a world dominated by an Evil Empire who are so strong thank to the power of the 10 deadly Orbs! And the planet's last hope lies in Meg Ryan and his friends to capture these 10 deadly Orbs and destroy them so the Evil Empire will lose their position of power but the Generic Elemental Representative of Evil looks to stop them at every turn! Rated T for Teen and coming out for the Playstation 3!

Wait I almost forgot something. The most important factor of all. The thing that disappoints loyal Final Fantasy fans!

-take away the victory music-

There. Now I have successfully made a Final Fantasy game :wacky:

****​

Feel free to make your own Final Fantasy game using the diagram :funnyface: It's fun 8D

Hehe nice. Well there isn't much I can do, but heck why not. Let's try.

The setting: Dominated by evil empire
Protagonist: Girly dude
Antagonist: Evil Girly dude
Plot device: Erm... how about both orbs and crystals?!

The evil empire is hunting down rare monsters, which upon death regurgitate special magic orbs. These orbs can lead to the destruction of the world. Girly protagonist's pet monster was one of those rare monsters, and now he wants revenge. Upon failing to stop the empire from acquiring all of... say 7 magical orbs, half way through the game, he finds out that these orbs can be negated with effects of magical crystals. For that he has to travel... yes yes... to the underworld. However one of the evil empire's generals, who is girly, decides that he wants all the power for himself, so he steals the orbs and heads to stop the heroes from acquiring the crystals. At the end it all boils down to girly dude vs evil girly dude vs empire (which gets annihilated with ease, leaving two girly dudes fighting).

Oh and as for...
Wait I almost forgot something. The most important factor of all. The thing that disappoints loyal Final Fantasy fans!

...not sure if it's been done already or not, but TAKE AWAY THE SUMMONS.

World dominated by big glowing rocks on pedestals, which lay hidden in some extremely remote place that the party will have to travel to at the end of the game, and at that point the party will find out that all humankind are the personal bitches of these lifeless rocks and everything they've done up to that point is worthless because it was fated all along. These rocks are nicknamed the Fayth, btw.

Main protagonist is a girly dude who thinks he's macho just because he carries a large weapon and broods all the time. However, despite his perceived machoness, he acts strangely asexually throughout the game and does not show any perceivable interest in the scantily-clad hot female party members.

Main antagonist is an evil empire out to dominate the world by somehow finding and controlling the crystals, even though they've played all the other FFs before and they know at the end, even if they do find or obtain them, they will be fried and destroyed by the awesome power of the crystals that the earth channels through them somehow, in an attempt to maintain a natural balance on the planet.

Main plot device, despite the existence of the crystals, will be orbs, just so that SE can try to throw a new spin on things. These orbs will be equippable singing round spheres that change your outfit, morph into 9 different weapons each that all of your characters will all know how to use proficiently, and that can teach you both powerful magic spells and special non-elemental skills to use in battle :D

Oh, and the thing that all FF fans hate...no more airships or world maps. You have to walk around in a first-person view with a blindfold on, and if you try to turn around to look behind you, the screen lags like crazy, and you get hit by unseen enemies in the meantime, because the battle system is no longer turn-based because all the other action games out at the time don't use it, and they sell millions of copies :dave:

Sarcastic enough? ^_^ I hope FFXV is something original but in a good way, I really do.

Ima Likeing this...:]

Using the diagram originally posted by FinalCzen which can be found here: http://www.cracked.com/funny-2233-final-fantasy/

Okay step one; the setting. World dominated by Evil Empire or world dominated by Big Glowing Rocks on Pedestals...

World dominated by Evil Empire! =D

Let see, step two; the main protagonist. Girly dude, EXTREMELY girly dude or Meg Ryan. Meg Ryan.

Now for the main antagonist... Figurehead of Evil Empire, Generic Elemental Representative of Evil or Evil Girly Dude...

Generic Elemental Representative of Evil.

Now it's time for the final step. The Central Plot Device. Orbs or Crystals...

Orbs or Crystals... :hmmm:

Orbs.

Final Fantasy XV will take place in a world dominated by an Evil Empire who are so strong thank to the power of the 10 deadly Orbs! And the planet's last hope lies in Meg Ryan and his friends to capture these 10 deadly Orbs and destroy them so the Evil Empire will lose their position of power but the Generic Elemental Representative of Evil looks to stop them at every turn! Rated T for Teen and coming out for the Playstation 3!

-take away the victory music-

There. Now I have successfully made a Final Fantasy game :wacky:

****​

Feel free to make your own Final Fantasy game using the diagram :funnyface: It's fun 8D
Haha!

Rocks on pedestals, girly dude, girly dude, crystals. Your party is flying an airship, they crash and find the rocks on pedestals and they're granted cool super sonic powers but they have to find and collect crystals to power these powers so they travel the world, fighting evil oh and then find out they were being used by the rocks all along and the evil girly dude was actually trying to save the world from you. The player. PLOT TWIST!

^I actually quite like that one. That would make a nice story and a nice game if done right.

Back