How Many Languages Do You Speak?

How many languages do you speak? Again l337 $p3@k doesn't count :D

• Total voters
I can only speak English and very, very little Spanish. Whenever my parents argued about me when I was growing up, they always did it in Spanish. Also, my grandparents are natural Spanish and English speakers. So when I heard them talking Spanish, I would eventually start picking up on some of the words. I need to learn more as we are going to go on vacation to Puerto Rico eventually! XD

I've also started to learn Japanese at the request of my parents. They said that it would help me with future job adventures. It would make people want to hire me due to the fact that I can speak and understand 2, maybe even 3 different languages. So there...

english, french and latin. i am not sure if the latin counts because i just learned mass in latin and thats really it :x i went and voted 3 anyway >< i can have a conversation in french but i might get some stuff wrong :x

I speak 2 different languages Spanish and English. Spanish is my first language. I started learning english at the age of 10 when I moved to Florida. I had to learned the hard way.

Back