Hey there.

Cor Leonis

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I'd like to introduce myself. I am a 19 year old engineering student living in America. My favorite Final Fantasy games are: VII, X, and Kingdom Hearts. My least favorite is XIII. I liked VIII. XII didn't appeal to me, and I never got to play IX. I haven't really been able to conjure the interest to play any 16-bit games, so I-VI are unfamiliar to me, though I have heard very good things about VI. I have never been very keen of MMO's either, so I have never bothered to pay for a subscription to either XI or XIV.

What I am looking forward to most, however, is XV, mostly due to my love of all things Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts. I feel as if XV could be the saving grace of the FF universe, even though I know the ARPG style may not be what many fans want. I have had my eye on it since 2006, some 8 years ago when I was only 11 and still playing KH2. I hope to take part in some great conversations! Thanks.

Heya, welcome to the forum. If you have any questions make sure to let us know so we can help out. =]

Hey Cor! I agree, go play FF9 as soon as possible. It's my personal favourite :). It doesn't look like you've played Tactics either so that's another one I'd recommend. It's available for cheap on your PSN store. At least the PS1 version is...not sure about the improved PSP version?

Anyways, welcome sir! :sir:

Welcome to the forums! :reptar:
Its really chill here. You should stop around the Shout Box sometime.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D I'll definitely have to play FFIX when I get the chance now. :)

Back