Hello!

ArEmEe

Gil
Hi everyone! I just signed up to the forum and thought I would introduce myself! 😁

I have been a huge Final Fantasy fan ever since I was young. The first games I played were X and X-2 at my friend's house, as well as Tactics Advance. I was about 8 then, and from then on I fell in love with the series and have never looked back. I am currently playing through IX and it reminded me of a forum I used to post on years ago. While that one is long gone, I remembered this forum and thought 'what the hey, lets sign up'.

My favourite Final Fantasy games are VI and X, hands down. VI probably for many of the same reasons as anybody else who loves that one and X because of the childhood nostalgia (as well as the incredible story, soundtrack, play-ability - the list goes on).

In the real world (boo) I am a music and food lover and I am currently in the early stages of starting my first little business. I love anything fantasy, from video games to getting lost in a good book, films to artwork (also, Yoshitaka Amano is my favourite artist!).

It will be nice to get to chat with other people who really love the series. Sorry if my introduction is a bit rubbish but it's been a while since I've been on a forum. Thank you for having me, I promise not to be too spoony a bard! 😅

Glad to see some more new people 😊 Hope you enjoy your time here and find some time to join in on a few of the Christmas festivities going on!

Happy posting! ^_^

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Hello fellow music lover! What's your favourite genre? :D

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! :argor:

You mention spoony bard after declaring your passion for both food and music in addition to Final Fantasy... Appropriately used!

Many of us are a bit mad here, to be perfectly honest with you at the door. But we are the lovely sort of friendly mad and you are very welcome here. :)

As Dagger has said, we have lots going on right now during the Christmas period if you fancied joining in with any of it.

But more importantly, please feel welcome to post in threads, chat with us, etc, and I'm sure you'll settle in nicely.

Wow, even more welcomes! What a friendly site - I’m loving it already!

Six - that’s a really difficult question! 😁 I would probably have to go with rock but it really depends on the day. How about yourself?😀

Dionysos - thanks so much! I love good mad so that’s perfect. I’ll be sure to check those out, sounds like a great time to be on the forum! 🥳

I struggle to answer that too, maybe I should've asked your favourite bands instead...? What are those?!

For me I think I lean towards alternative, indie, rock, etc. My spotify tossed in punk and alternative pop as well..... Riddle me that one. :wacky:

Recently I’ve been listening to a lot of AC/DC, Nirvana, The Doors, Patti Smith Group. Otherwise I always have Alanis Morissette and Kate Bush on. 🥳

That sounds a great mix - at least you would never be stuck for a song with such an eclectic playlist! :highfive:

• Love
Reactions: Six
Back