Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
Happy belated, Dionysos! I can't believe we skipped your birthday, I thought it came after Adam's! But all the same I hope you had a good one & are taking care of yourself.

Dinomouse.png

Happy birthday :argor:

🥳

Χρόνια Πολλά, ντάνιελ! Εύχομαι να τα εκατοστήσεις, να τα χιλιάσεις και ό,τι επιθυμείς! :cake:

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the above says. I just pulled it from somewhere without checking. It's possible I may have inadvertently insulted his family or something.

Happy (belated) Birthday Dan, hope you had a lovely day and made a few good wishes for the coming year!
:polyphemos::barry::carlos::terence::mortimer::mogrinch:

Sorry Daniele! It happens that sometimes we miss timing... As Zeus does everytime he gets sexy sexy with someone!

All the best, i hope it was a relaxing and fun one. I hope you showed everyone how much of a beer God you are;

Ευχαριστώ for the well wishes, everyone!

I haven't really been around on the forum the past few weeks myself, so in that way it doesn't matter that the thread was late.

I did drink some Mythos and then had a weekend away, etc.

Χρόνια Πολλά, ντάνιελ! Εύχομαι να τα εκατοστήσεις, να τα χιλιάσεις και ό,τι επιθυμείς! :cake:

I understood what you were getting at with most of that!

Χρόνια Πολλά (xronia polla or hronia polla) is a common greeting in Greece. It is often used for birthdays, but sometimes other occasions worth marking. More literally it means "Many years!" so I guess it is equivalent to our expression "Many happy returns!" during birthdays.

Not even a lie, but I went through a phase some years ago signing some birthday cards with Χρόνια Πολλά in them myself, so you picked a good message!

Back