GFX work you made that you liked, but others didn't

Sexy Beast

A beast into the jungle of life
Veteran
Gil
So, ever made a gfx piece(sig, av, lp, wallpaper, banner, or any of the such things), that you felt really proud of, but others who cnc'd it, or just took a good look at it, and said it was utter shit or something. Well if so, then post it here, and tell us(or me doesn't matter :P), about how much you love it, and why you love it so much. This piece can either be your most recent, a piece from months ago, or anything; just show us :3.

I'll start with one :3

Typographypiece.png

This was my first Typography piece that i actually did the effects, and pretty much everything else through my knowledge of Photoshop, and all of it's glorious contents. Many people didn't like this one because the colors were to bright, or the contrast was too high, even the effects were too sharpened, but I didn't really give a hoot about what they said..well i did, but that was only for cnc purposes. :wacky:

To be honest, this piece was one of my favorites to make, and one of the proudest of my works that i made just because of the fact that I made almost every effect. I used one or two c4ds,but the rest was all me, and I will say this once more: I am damn proud of this :ryan:

This is why i tend to hate C+C. If i like something enough to post it then i dont care two hoops about what person b thinks.
The gallery threads are the coolest addition to the gfx section of fff eve,r though, sometimes i do want to tell someone how much i like a tag but of course i cant post, usually il just rep them instead.
More on topic i dont have anything to post here at all. Ive never really had anyone say they disliked something ive made, whether thats because im just that awesome :-)wacky:lolno) or because theyve been nice enough to put their c+c into words that make it sound as if its all good, im not sure.
And i like that piece btw ken, just to throw that out there.
Fuck all you haters.

Here here Lew! I agree! Forget what the haters say. As long as you like it and is proud of it, I say forget about it. :mokken:

I too haven't ever had someone just come out and say something negative just to be rude, HOWEVER! I do have pieces I don't like though... that count?

Old thread but...

Fuck that. Honestly, I've been at the point where I don't feel like entering challenges or doing callouts because of the idiotic things people say. Especially if you don't do GFX work yourself, you tend to not have a clue what you're talking about so you just try and find flaws that aren't even there.

I have a bright style. I like lots of colors and lighting. I tried making a tag with some dark colors, entered it, and of course, people have something to say about that as well.

Not everyone's going to have the same taste, I understand, but honestly, you should just keep it to yourself. No need to make the artist feel like crap because you can't keep your mouth shut. Fair enough if you want to help them move forward as an artist, but if you're just going to be nasty, then better off fucking off.

I don't have any signatures saved that I distinctly remember someone criticizing because I've put it out of my head. Completely not worth it. :neomon:

Gallery threads ftw. :mokken:

Back