Final Heaven - A Tifa Fanclub

Yes!

During that slap fight I was like, "Really, Scarlet? You really want to engage in a slapfest with a martial artist? >) Bring it!"

Tifa can kick ass in a short skirt and boots. Scarlet can't do crap in high heels, a dress, and a giant robot of death.

:grin: I like Tifa's definition of femininity.

Okay so, this may sound like an odd question but I honestly cannot remember.... How old was Tifa when her mother died? 6 or 8? I'm writing a chaptered fanfiction and it starts when Tifa and Cloud are still kids, but I can't recall for the life of me what age she was at when her mom died. Can anyone remember? I can't write the next chapter until I know! :gonk:

She was 8. It's why she went to Mt. Nibel to find her and found out about the spirits passing or moving away, it's when Cloud followed her, with all the guilt trips her dad gave him. If only she had known what her father had said. :sad3:

I know I'm totally late with this, just been so busy with a lof of things the passed few days that I couldn't get around to collecting and posting a few images.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (MAY 3RD), TO TIFA LOCKHART. :D :kira:

Here's some goodies.

tumblr_m36avlggmM1rufmv4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m37foyxfr81rocke9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2wwjfhnGB1qjax0yo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3deitP6XT1rrcbexo1_500.png

tumblr_m368nu3XGH1r42l5to1_500.jpg

tumblr_m36ldwvnid1qbeefio1_500.png

tumblr_m3gec0EQdr1qbm81ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3fo3x6YAi1qgxaowo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3fo6bhmMd1qgxaowo1_500.jpg

*Phew* Wow, I thought I'd be the only one to remember!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFA! KEEP KICKING SOME AWESOME ASS!

Alas, I have no new Tifa pictures to put up. :( But I do like all of them that you put up, Six. *saves saves saves*

tumblr_m8zqjl2LKI1r1uyzjo1_500.jpg

DISCUSS!

Bashing posts will be deleted without warning. This is a post count section, mind that.
No Aerith bashing, but you're allowed to discuss the differences, and how Tifa is portrayed. ;)

Here's a goodie to bring this back on track.

tumblr_m97p1sjsNI1r216ulo1_500.jpg

We're gonna have some updates in the Club, I apologize for the inactivity. Hopefully you guys have some more goodies & info to bring, don't be shy! (And if you are, just PM me!)

We have a new banner!

SeventhHeavenTifaFC.png

Great discussion topic! :3 I hope that my post doesn't come across as Aerith bashing... xD;

It's quite ironic that Tifa and Aerith's appearances don't exactly match up to their actual behavior throughout the game. I noticed this during one of my playthroughs of the game && I kind of use it to justify why I prefer Tifa over Aerith. ^^;

Aerith was a good-hearted character, but she was a lot more flirtatious than Tifa by a landslide. From getting Cloud to be her "bodyguard" to bribing him into going on a date with her... She may have looked like the innocent, demure flower girl, but she was rather straightforward on her intentions to be with Cloud, lol. Aerith's advances sort of annoyed me because I knew that Tifa possessed feelings for Cloud all along, but unfortunately, Tifa seems to have been the type of girl who would watch from the sidelines and get her heart broken. ;__;

I remember when I was younger, like 7~8 years old, I would be so protective of Tifa's appearance. Whenever I showed my relatives or friends one of my favorite video game characters, they would look at me like "Why do you like this hooker chick??" and I would always have to defend why I liked her and let them know that she's actually a very sweet, caring, and motherly type of character. >_> But she can also kick butt whenever necessary! xD

EDIT: btw, I love the new banner! It looks so awesome && fiery! :3

Great discussion topic! :3

It's quite ironic that Tifa and Aerith's appearances don't exactly match up to their actual behavior throughout the game. I noticed this during one of my playthroughs of the game && I kind of use it to justify why I prefer Tifa over Aerith. ^^;

Aerith was a good-hearted character, but she was a lot more flirtatious than Tifa by a landslide. From getting Cloud to be her "bodyguard" to bribing him into going on a date with her... She may have looked like the innocent, demure flower girl, but she was rather straightforward on her intentions to be with Cloud, lol. Aerith's advances sort of annoyed me because I knew that Tifa possessed feelings for Cloud all along, but unfortunately, Tifa seems to have been the type of girl who would watch from the sidelines and get her heart broken. ;__;

I remember when I was younger, like 7~8 years old, I would be so protective of Tifa's appearance. Whenever I showed my relatives or friends one of my favorite video game characters, they would look at me like "Why do you like this hooker chick??" and I would always have to defend why I liked her and let them know that she's actually a very sweet, caring, and motherly type of character. >_> But she can also kick butt whenever necessary! xD

EDIT: btw, I love the new banner! It looks so awesome && fiery! :3

When I saw the image on Tumblr, I was like "Wow, exactly." A lot of people tend to not notice, but Aerith is definitely the more flirty one, and sometimes maybe even 'naughty' attitude, whereas Tifa is very reserved. I love it about her though. It just shows how judgmental people can be of her really. They assume the worst 'cause of her outfit, and her chest size. She's just a blessed with the curse of curves. :-)lew:)

Sadly enough, I think Tifa would sit back as well... Not because she wants to let slip what she wants to have, but here's another good example...

tumblr_m8qji8KoTB1r1uyzjo1_500.jpg

If anyone is realistic, it's Tifa. She knows all throughout the game it was no time to flirt. I remember when Aerith upset Barret in the Gold Saucer, 'cause she said to 'have fun' while the world was about to be destroyed. :gonk: I felt super bad for him, and then Tifa is the one to say 'Don't you think you're being a little harsh?', people say Tifa is selfish? She's one of the most selfless people out there... Everything she does is for the others, poor girl wears her heart on her sleeve.

I, too, was and am very protective of Tifa, less than before though. Now sometimes, I can laugh it off and think of how shallow people can be about her outfits, chest, personality. Get to know her, I mean, no offense, but Aerith has her cleavage popping out, too, and a split dress until up her butt. :wacky: I wouldn't call that too innocent either. Besides, it's just clothes. =] People need to get over it.

Thanks about the banner! It's not my fan art, but I did throw together the edit. I felt like it was time for a change!

tumblr_m44jac5nT21rw7ow2o1_1280.jpg

YAY! :kira:

Here's some fanart that I think is absolutely awesome<3
Source: deviantArt

tifa_lockhart_by_accuracy0-d4g5wu2.jpg
tifa_in_the_middle_by_nick_ian-d3g70ga.jpg
dead_fantasy_by_robasarel-d4jz3gr.png
6359ea348620860126a23626960d3487.jpg
tifa_lockhart___no_mercy_for_pervy_by_evil1980-d4rg1ud.png

Ugh I hate Tifa being called vile names just because she has a figure and a short skirt. Judging a woman on her clothing annoys the everloving chocobo out of me.
Just cause a girl is a little introverted doesn't mean she can't be sexy or kick some butt.
And I have a lot of respect for a shy, reserved girl who can wear an outfit like that and work it so well.
I have to say, the way some people treat Tifa makes me so mad, I just wanna go into rant mode but I have to remember to chill, she's just a game character. But she's a great girl and doesn't deserve that crap :/

To me, Tifa's looks being so opposing to her personality is refreshing and different which I like, same with Aerith. Though it did throw me at first. I really did assume Tifa would be the more outgoing one, and Aerith to be shy.
But it drew me to love both girls a lot, that and their friendship. They're not a cliche, they're unique.

I agree with you.... It's quite sad people judge her based on her looks. Omg she has boobs, what a crime. Is a girl with boobs not allowed to wear a cute top? Or skirts? Come on...

I'm really wanting to revive this club, but there's not a whole lot of active members for the Clubs at the moment it seems. I'm still hoping to get something done though! It's been inactive for long enough. -.-

Gonna update the banner first!

Yes, update that banner! :3

In the meantime, here is more fanart<3

Tifa_Lockheart_from_FFVII.jpg

Tifa_by_PepperComics.jpg

tifa_lockhart__final_fantasy_vii__by_adventteenager-d4ry6tr.jpg

dat gas chamber scene.....nuff said.

it was so EXCITING for me! i literally was cheering her on like "You can do it Tifa!" and "Slap her good, Tifa!" man, i hated it when scarlet slapped her when tifa was tied up. when she slapped her back i was just too happy ^_* it was a very interactive moment for me. i was terrified that when barret couldnt save her that she would die from the gas. i had never seen such danger in a game before (not to mention i was screaming at her for her to escape from the chamber like it would do some good lol). i sooooo didnt want her to die. i had no idea i had connected to her so closely until she almost died. surprisingly i didnt feel anything about aeriths death until months afterwards. i mean, i wasnt happy she died, but i didnt really feel anything.
but thanks to the gas chamber scene, although FF isnt my favorite franchise of all time, its ONE of my favorites, and im proud to say tifa is my very first heroine in my life, reality or fiction.

as for that ridiculous question of "is tifa a whore"....i would have no comment, but i just have to say something. tifa is a very sweet girl, and she would never just sleep with random men. just because she is beautiful all of a sudden you question her virginity? what about yuffie lol!

and i really dont understand her "dressing like a slut". her outfit was fine to me, and its not like she was trying as hard as she could to display her body. (although when i persuaded my mom to watch crisis core with me tifas cowgirl outfit raised her eyebrows lol)come on, even wearing a plastic bag, she would catch some eyes. she just has that body that most likely aerith would kill for (i secretly believe scarlet acted meaner to her than the others because tifa was prettier than her).

funny, i never saw any love at all (especially tifas) when i first looked at the game until when tifa saw cloud mako poisoned. the graphics (as well as the video quality) was pretty bad, so i depended on the dialogue. thats why i love good writing. although i couldnt see it, when tifa was talking to cloud in that scene, it was clear she was crying, if not choking up. i was so happy when i learned cloud always loved her : D so i believe, until the highwind when she gave herself to cloud (and he to her), she was.

anyway, cloud had zacks personality for a year or two and since zack loved women....yeah. i think THAT should be the real question around here.

anyway, im only here temporarily, but i would love to join for my short life on the site : D

that all i have to say i guess. bye bye for now.

EDIT:
as for the contrast of aerith and tifa....i think thats what S\E wanted to make the love triangle interesting when aerith was alive. aerith clearly doesnt have "the body" and yet was very open and flirty personality that you'd think tifa would have. and aerith looked like she was winning out. maybe tifa was jealous she didnt have the open and striking personality aerith had. the one thing un-mary sure about aerith, i must admit. ^_*

although.....i find aerith a tad bit prettier than tifa. i once never thought she wasnt pretty at all and when S/E called her "beautiful" i was like "waaaaat" :T but in crisis core she is sooooooooooooo cute! (i think she lost some of her beauty when she got older, unfortunately XD) so...yea. :T gonna go nao (*runs madly and gets shot*)

Last edited:
Can I join?
I've always loved the juxtaposition of Tifa's appearance and personality, looking like a party girl, but is the innocent/protective older sister type.
Reversed for Aerith, who I like for the same reason.

I've added you to the list. The Spira section is pretty quite in general, but it seems we're getting more and more creative new members (and old) back. So I'm pleased to see you joining the club! :D

Tifa is an amazing character. Hands down my all time favourite. :D

I'll probably end up doing some revamping soon!

Back