Final Fantasy - Boys game, or Girls game?

FF is both because girls like love storys and guys like the gameplay.

I can't agree with that statement xD

As much as I like a good love story, you can't stick all men & women in a category, there will be afew people that will see that comment and have a fit, so please no flaming in retaliation

I don't play just for the love story I play for the whole experience, I happen to like the gameplay and the story. Which Im sure all people will agree with male OR female

Last edited:
FF is both because girls like love storys and guys like the gameplay.

i have to disagree, im a guy and i love final fantasy for the story

id say the game is for everyone, as the story envolves love, action betrayal and hope, there is something in each game that calls out to every individual, everybody likes the game for there own reasons and its games like this that inspire people to always have hope. even if you are a clone with genes from some terror from the skies hell bent on trying to destroy your planet XD

Last edited:
From what I know and see the game is one of those rare one's now a day's it is meant for both genders.

But in my opinion I could do without the romance part, every time one gets started I feel like doing this. :eek:uttahere:

But that is just me, I get annoyed at romance because cupid has dealt me bad cards.

But again that is what I think.

I mean just because your a chick it doesn't mean you're necessarily into guys now does it?

Finally. I'm bisexual but primarily lesbian...I wouldn't want a man as a life partner.

I think FF appeals to both genders pretty well. I can't stand garbage like Halo.

You know for real it actually both a guy's game and a girl's game because Final Fantasy is meant for everyone. Yes I know girls like the gameplay and all and so do the guys but I think guys and girls like the story more than the gameplay. Well I am a guy and I like both gameplay and story but yet I just truly love all the Final Fantasys story's. Final Fantasy is just so interesting to guys and girls.

I fink its for both because lets be honest they can just buff up the girls on there and leave the boys to rot (which would be sad) but thats is wat i fink anyway....

I agree with The Grinch, most people Male or Female will love Final Fantasy for the plot and gameplay, I know I do. It adds more to the game if you ask me.

Yeah, the characters, plot and gameplay make me like FF and I do think that it's a matter of taste but I would class FF as a little more of a girl's game. This is only for the reason that I'd call games like GTA more guy's games, the ones with more proper violence and FF is very mild on the violence front. They're fairly warm games and Guy's games are more cold. If you know what I mean. Maybe because there's emotion in FF, rather than just killing.

The game is not only for boys or only for girls it's for both the genders even my mom and dad play the game so it's not only for kids it's also for adults

Id say final fantasy has a pretty equal following, but because there are more guys that play games that girls in general (apart from the DS and this is apparently the first console ever to have a 50-50 split) i suppose proportonally it might appeal more to girls. But its all about taste

The game is not only for boys or only for girls it's for both the genders even my mom and dad play the game so it's not only for kids it's also for adults

Not my parents. They both play videogames, but they aren't into RPGs. My dad thought an RPG was some kind of weapon!

People should'nt be governed by things such as male or female these days we are free to pursue what ever the hell we want as guys and gals can gain different things from playing ff as withh anything in life it whats makes such a rewarding experience

Back