Help FFX/X-2 HD Vita problem (Digital Version)

.Mosh

.Mosh is back!
Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Alexia Kusanagi
FFXIV Server
Odin
Hello all it has been a while since I have even started a new thread. My issue is with the digital version of the game, I donwloaded it from the PSN it states its a bundle but when downloading it says its FFX-HD. I didn't think anything of it, I pressed play and I only see the options for FFX HD, FF Eternal Calm and then bonus stuff. Where do I press to play FFX-2? Do I need to play FFX HD first or something? If I am being completely silly then by all means hit me haha (virtually speaking)

Sadly i do not know. im sure you wouldnt have to beat FFX first in order to play x-2. i havnt even taken mine outta the case yet to look, but with all other bundle games (Kingdom hearts, God of War, Tales of Symphonia) that i have you can play therm in any order

Thats the thing like the MGS collection before the game boots up you can click which game you want to play and it will go from there. This one I have triple checked the PSN and it says its a bundle and when downloading it only says FFX HD. I also looked if it was cause I didn't have enough space but I have 10gb free space and FFX was only 3gb so that wasn't it. I am honestly baffled!

I really don't know. Unless it's counting the Eternal Calm and bonus stuff as the bundle? I have the disk and I don't have to beat X to start playing X-2.

Have you re-read the psn item description? Did you definitely check both download boxes, because it won't all be in one download box. I wouldn't have thought.

Have you re-read the psn item description? Did you definitely check both download boxes, because it won't all be in one download box. I wouldn't have thought.
I have checked over it a load, its only classed as one item on the Vita PSN. It says Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Bundle) only one button for downloading and in the description it has both sections for each game stating memory requirement and players etc. So confused :(

Scratch all known issues it has been solved, people have had issues with it as well and apparently it was a glitch with the PSN and it didn't always have FFX-2 on the download list. After about 3 attempts it has put it on the list to be downloaded, phew!!!

Back