FFX-2 Love it or Hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually one of few people who neither love, nor hate this game. I haven't met anyone else like me, who just thinks the game is good. Not amazing, not awful. Something that was fun while I played it, but I won't go out of my way to replay it. The job system in the game was fantastic though.

I like it, I like the different dresspheres etc in it. I like to see what each of the girls' outfits look like for them all, and I love the story, even though it is a little bit farfetched even for a fantasy game...

If you dont compair it to FFX it isnt that bad. i realy liked Paine and her style that was the main reason i liked it alot. the story wasnt that bad eather,though i thought it should have been longer.

♥Rinoa♥;419956 said:
Woah moi, calm down. No reason to get yourself all worked up. People all have a difference in opinion, no need to get upset. Unless you're not really shouting and just enjoy typing in caps. If that be the case you should probably refrain from doing so as members will mistake caps for shouting or aggressiveness. ^_^

sorry there. LOL :)
i typed it in all caps that's why. LOL.
and i'm not angry and upset.
i know people have their different opinions.
it just that i love the game. :)

I loved the game i dont understand why people hate it is really fun you get to see Yuna finally doing what she always wanted to but to find out if Tidus is still out there somewhere.

I enjoyed it, I'm actually playing it again currently just for fun, The game became fun with having to do publicity and matchmaking along with fun side quests like the garment grids and sphere break (although they destroyed blitzball) I also like how you have to complete all the Dress Spheres and its a challenge to get 100% without anything to help, quiet difficult its pretty much search everywhere and talk to everyone multiple times

-My Sacrificial Paradise

Last edited:
The game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :nana:

Mod Edit

Put more effort in your post, this is considered spam

Last edited by a moderator:
It was alright the job system was awsome but idk i didnt really enjoy the story that much but w/e the gamplay was fun

i dont love it or hate it, im in between, it has positive and negative points to it..
pos-upgraded battle system
neg-annyoying catchphrases during battles
pos-dress sphere was interesting
neg-over to quick
that is a quick sample.

i would deffo play 10-2 multiple times.

I love this game, the characters are awesome, the story is romantic and cool, the music was beautiful, the graphics were stunning ^^ And I just think the game completely owned.

This is one of my favorite games because I like Yuna a lot as a character. I'm also a big fan of Rikku. I claim it to be a Final Fantasy, but I knew I had to set aside a lot of FF expectations when I was waiting for it because Square made a big jump for making a 'true sequel' for a FF. It had some flaws like all games, but it also had strengths.

I hated this game. The only good thing about it was the battle/dress sphere system. But it got old pretty quickly. I thought the storyline was absolute garbage and most the characters in general annoyed me. One thing I'm sorta thankful for is that they didn't change the areas too much and what they did change made sense (such as Kilika being rebuilt). But yeah, I hated this game.

I'm in-between for this game. I love the story and think it sums up a lot for X . But I hated the battle system and the cheesyness of it. It was too girly as well :-\ I liked how the dresspheres made the game more versatile and allowed characters to be more rounded, but not as free as I would've liked.

I thought was terrible. It was on par with X imo for being the worst, X-2 started out cool, but it got really annoying after awhile.

i never got very far at all in this game because i thought that the battle system was weird as so i just stopped playing.i might try it again though cause id liike to know what happened after ffx.

FFX-2 is a girly-kind game, I'm a girl, so I like it and love it, although the dressphere thingy is a little bit annoying, the characters a far by most beautiful dress and pretty characters, Yuna changed a lot after the 'sin' crisis and become matured and beautiful and sexy. Rikku looks cute and sexy. Paine is kinda silent but sexy too.

I actually like the game play and the dresspheres FFX2 is a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back