[FF7] I hate this stupid game!!!

I've merged your two posts together. Please refrain from double posting, and have a quick run through the site rules, or shoot myself/another staff member a PM, if you have any more questions regarding that.

As for being Level 40, my only suggestion is to check back at the other suggestions I made in my post above. Your weapons, armor, items & materia are important to keep in check.

RPG games back then could be more difficult and required strategy to beat. Fun fact, when I first played the game as a kid I was stuck on the Guard Scorpion in the very first Mako Reactor for ages. I eventually learned how to play the game, not listen to the faulty advice about the tail, and could play and enjoy the game afterwards.

You've reached a part that you find challenging, but there's always a way to beat it. Very rarely do we hear of people who have broken their game and trapped themselves with a low level surrounded by harsh monsters. Usually there is a way to at least grind for EXP enough to fight your way through, even if it takes a while. Alternatively, change strategy. This moment is more challenging because, I believe, Yuffie has skipped off with your materia, so you'll have your hands tied in some respects, but there will still be some tactical decisions you could make.

Most people manage to complete the game. The game works, but you've just reached a bump in the road.

As you can see from this video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hoohcz2ipU3TNSbx7, this game is just bs and lets the enemies always attack first, and the enemies just spam the same stupid op attacks every time!! This is a stupid mechanic and is clearly badly designed!! I couldn't even heal before my team got wiped out!! Screw this game!!

As you can see from this video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hoohcz2ipU3TNSbx7, this game is just bs and lets the enemies always attack first, and the enemies just spam the same stupid op attacks every time!! This is a stupid mechanic and is clearly badly designed!! I couldn't even heal before my team got wiped out!! Screw this game!!

I have merged your new thread into this existing one as it's about the same problem. As my fellow staff member said, please refrain from double posting or making dupe threads about the same issue.

Your health is pretty low in the video you showed. Considering you have your materia back it should all be a lot easier if you start off by casting cure + all, and alternate that way, or grind other enemies to level up (your HP, again, is quite low with how much damage the birds are doing.

You might disagree, but this is actually not a game bug.

Aerith has really good healing stats, her limit break is also a heal, so you want to focus two people on healing if you're struggling to get through these parts.

I actually suggest going back and grinding your level a bit. This part at this level in the game was optional and a lot more challenging.

I have merged your new thread into this existing one as it's about the same problem. As my fellow staff member said, please refrain from double posting or making dupe threads about the same issue.

Your health is pretty low in the video you showed. Considering you have your materia back it should all be a lot easier if you start off by casting cure + all, and alternate that way, or grind other enemies to level up (your HP, again, is quite low with how much damage the birds are doing.

You might disagree, but this is actually not a game bug.

Aerith has really good healing stats, her limit break is also a heal, so you want to focus two people on healing if you're struggling to get through these parts.

I actually suggest going back and grinding your level a bit. This part at this level in the game was optional and a lot more challenging.
How is my hp low??? Even when it is full, I still die because of this stupid cheap game!! And how was I supposed to know to cast heal first?! This game is rigged and just luck based!

The canyons before you get to Wutai are an excellent area for grinding because you basically get 1-2 X-potions for every battle.

Reactions: Six
The canyons before you get to Wutai are an excellent area for grinding because you basically get 1-2 X-potions for every battle.
Wutai is a great area for grinding and has some cool side quests. I think the OP was more interested in complaining about the game's mechanics than actually playing it. By the time you reach Wutai, you should be fully aware that when your HP is low, you should probably heal.

Just put the game down and quit dude.😂 Alternatively just save after every single battle, the stupid birds drop x potions in abundance anyway.
Cba to read all the replies, but its worth having Aeris learn seal evil if you havent already, because if you're annoyed now, you're gunna be *really* annoyed later lol

In my honest opinion, i feel its not worth giving these types of thread any attention. If the purpose is only to rant with no room for discussion, then its not worth the debate.

Back