Favourite part of the game

Indeed, it just seems like such a quaint place to live. As you say, the music is lovely, and one of my favourite tracks on the OST. Even the sinister, underground, section wasn't so bad. The music was very conspiracy and provided a sense of mystery. It was a part that was more about discovery than evil and destruction. Another that made me feel like Dali was the at the beginning in Alexandria when Vivi's Theme is playing. It's just so beautiful. IX had so much charm and definately made me feel the most snug. My fav of the series.

The whole appeal of the FF series to me was the fact that you could immerse yourself into another world, be it Gaia or Ivalice, for a while. Although every world in the FF series is beautifully crafted, IX's world felt the most attractive to me and I had a strange feeling that it was where I belonged. I don't know, maybe it was because I was just a lonely little kid living in a big bustling lonely city while playing it, but this lovely world that IX presented made me feel right at home.

I loved the Evil Forest and the escape to Lindblum. Gotta love how Vivi fought Black Waltz No. 3 in that FMV.

Last edited:
i have a couple When Garnet sings and zidane spots her and asks her on a date
when Garnet jumped into Zidanes Arms when she almost died
and when they separated towards the end..so sad
also the funniest was when zidane tried to his her when they got married and he fell on the floor and garnet walked away xD

You're Not Alone sequence, it never fails to move me and the music is great.
Zidane was always there for everyone, but he didn't know that everyone was there for him also.

The ending, when Garnet is made queen (or whatever is happening) and Zidane appears out of the crowd and Garnet runs down to him and she drops her necklace but she leaves it because she thought Zidane was dead and then they hug and she hit's him and then they hug again.

It's probably one on my fave FF moment's it's been ages since i've played FF IX but i will always remember that.

I did like the Leaving the Evil forest scene, although on my first playthrough I was gutted about Blank! But from then on you knew you'd be in for a proper adventure and the game didn't disappoint! ^_^

Put more effort in your post please, that is classed as spam, thankyou

I always like finding Quina for some reason. She always makes me laugh.
Thinking anything is an exotic food =]

My favorite part of Final Fantasy 9 would have to be the part when Quinna gets married to Vivi. It was very awkard.

I liked the part where I thought Dagger was going to stab her self. XD

But actually all she was doing was cutting her hair. ;_;

(jk, i love FFIX)

I like when you first arrive in lindblum and compete in the festival of the hunt. And also condie petie is awesome they speak like me:D

as the opening post says that part is hilarious.. I love swearing moogles it;s so cute yet so funny.. i lol'ed so hard when i read it haha.

My favourite part was the cut scene when you are going into Memoria.
The war between the airships and the dragons.

I loved the whole bit between Cleyra and the end of Disc 2, because the storyline was very engaging at that point, and it was also the point of the game where you could just absolutley kick the shit through anything without a single problem.

Going up Cleyra's Trunk with Blizzara ensured your victory. Kicking the Antlion left, right and centre was cool. And the Outer Continent was awesome with Zidane's Exploda and then the Rune Tooth. HAha.:P

my other favorite part was when
Zidane was telling Garnet a bedtime story in the village of the mage
it was..calming and beautiful

my favourite part is definetely the "You're Not Alone!" bit in Terra, and also when they get to Dali, because that's when I fell in love with Final Fantasy! ^^,

------------------------------

One of my favourite moments from the game, is when you do the duel at the beginning, the music is great, but my all time favourite scene, would have to be when Bahamut is first summoned by the Queen and it completely destroys here fleet and actually manages to hurt Kuja ^-^

Yeah, the bahamut summon really rocks :) Both times when it is called. The duel in beginning of game is a good one too, but I neve have managed to get 100%. 99 best for me still...

Back