Veteran
Gil
Simply list your favorite comedians.

In no particular order:

- Michael Richards
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Jason Alexander

This list is in no way concrete, and I would probably be able to add ten or more if I could remember their names off the top of my head.

too many to count, but if I had to pick a favorite, I would say Jim gaffigan.

hmmm:

Robin Williams
Jay Mohr
Carlos Mencia
these are off the top of my head, i will add more later probably, my all time fav is prob mr williams though.

Well then can I draw the conclusion that you are a big Seinfield fan then DB?? lol!

I don't really have a favorite, but I prefer the stand-ups that don't heavily rely on sex-related and dirty jokes for their laughs.

I guess my pick is Jeff Foxworth, though I have two others in mind whom I can't remember their names. I get really tired of all the dirty jokes, don't really listen to them that much. I can understand a joke like that every once and awhile, but if your whole routine is on that topic, it starts boring me to tears.

Definately gotta be Bill Bailey, Peter Kay, Lee Evans and Billy Connerly. Wahey to the British Comedians! Plus Miss Joan Rivers, Classic ^_^

i like a few Billy Connolly, Bill Bailley, Lee Evans, Dylan moran, Tommy tiernan and jason bynre( last two are irish dunno if anyones heard of them)

Mitch Hedburg, Lewis Black, and Dana Carvey. Sometimes some classic Gallagher is pretty funny too.

I would have to go with Dane Cook, and I'm surprised that nobody has named him yet. If you don't know who Dane Cook is, then go to YouTube, type in Dane Cook Vicious Circle, and laugh your ass off. Oh and Yes, I agree with Darkblade, Seinfeld is the best show ever.

Definitely Ralphie May and Carlos Mencia

Ralphie is funny as hell and Carlos isn't afraid to speak his mind.

I love those guys!

Dee Dee Dee !!!!!!!! lmfao

Back