*falls dramatically into a pool of water*

UselessMateria

Gil
Hey all, its UM here, or Useless if you really want to call me that, I'm a trans female final fantasy hardcore fan with lots to say and lots of hobbies but very little time to actually get around to doing anything, hence my name XD Looking forward to spending some time here on a forum with likeminded individuals and maybe RP i did see a section containing something about that

Hey UM! :lew: Welcome to the forums! It's so great to get a lot of new people in here who enjoy chatting about FF! There isn't a whole lot of RPing going on here these days (I believe the sections are archived) but would still like to hear a lot more from & about you if you decide to stick around our humble abode ^_^

Love your username btw :-) Very witty. I'm assuming FFVII might be in your list as top favorites? :lew:

Welcome again, let us know if you have any questions :)

Yeah i noticed after posting my intro that i had taken a look at the train graveyard without realizing those were archives XD

But im a pretty open book if people have any questions i would be happy to answer them if i can, yes ff7 is one of my favorites, up there right next to 8 but for different reasons in my mind ^^ Thank you for the welcome even if its your job to do the rounds, its still nice to feel welcomed ^^
With all the doom and gloom in the world i just had to try coming here to while away my otherwise wasted hours replaying ff8 on the switch for the umpteenth time

Welcome to the forums! :argor:

I'd argue that no materia is useless, especially not yourself! You seem cool to me.
Although that might be the joke, considering Aerith's materia. Oh! I get it now!

Yeah, we used to have an RP section and a number of members interested in RPing. While we have some members who may still be interested, we haven't had enough interest in any one topic in order to warrant reinstating the RP section.

We do, however, have a writers section for people to share anything that they write. I don't think we'd shut you down if you wanted to create a thread or something there since those threads are open to replies and could potentially become collaborative writing projects. Or we might decide to move it elsewhere. Staff would have to discuss it. Maybe drop us a Private Message if you like.

Similarly, though quite a bit different, I did host some Moogle Murder Mystery RPs a few years ago (here and here). They aren't just writing but include silly drawings too, and there is demand for a third event. I can't say when I'll have it ready yet, but I do hear the demand!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the big welcome, this site has changed a lot since the first time i found it but im glad i finally joined and accepted my nerdy self to the point where i can just go wild in a welcoming community once more ^^

Welcome to the forums hope you can have fun here.

Ahh, welcome to the forum, UM! "Uhm..." :lew:

It's a bit quieter these days than it was a couple of years ago but I'd say things picked up a little again here and there. VII is definitely my favourite, so it's great to hear it's one of yours!

Good to have you and hope to see you around the forum :D

Yeah, a friend of mine from back then suggested the site to me but i wasnt really as interested back then in joining a forum, i wish i had now though haha, pretty sure they told me about you Six as well, apparently your signature work is to die for? but im not sure if i am remembering correctly XD

Im just happy to be welcomed so openly even on a quieter forum like this one :)

• Love
Reactions: Six
Yeah, a friend of mine from back then suggested the site to me but i wasnt really as interested back then in joining a forum, i wish i had now though haha, pretty sure they told me about you Six as well, apparently your signature work is to die for? but im not sure if i am remembering correctly XD

Im just happy to be welcomed so openly even on a quieter forum like this one :)

LOL... 😆 I mean! I wouldn’t say it’s that great! I’m flattered 😅

Who’s your friend, if you don’t mind me asking? If it’s a member that frequents/frequented here we probably know them! That’s really cool, though!

oh goodness, it was a couple years back now i think.. does the site have a members list? I could find them if i saw them but i cant remember their exact name... they were heavily involved on the RP side of the site though i know that much haha

I checked, apparently you werent their biggest fan... they must have done something wrong towardds you based on the note you left on their profile.. they were "Shocked onigiri"

• Haha
Reactions: Six
oh goodness, it was a couple years back now i think.. does the site have a members list? I could find them if i saw them but i cant remember their exact name... they were heavily involved on the RP side of the site though i know that much haha

I checked, apparently you werent their biggest fan... they must have done something wrong towardds you based on the note you left on their profile.. they were "Shocked onigiri"

Ahahaha, I can’t remember either. Maybe something just didn’t sit well, doubt I disliked them! 😆

it’s cool that years later this place still stuck with you and you decided to join!

So, again, welcome and let us know if you need anything! :D

Welcome Useless! (I love that :lew:). I'm not really sure what else to say right now lmao but...enjoy your time here!

:sir:

i could totally go for an avatar set but thats not something i can do any time soon haha i dont even have an idea in mind right now

Well, once you do, and if you don't make your own stuff, we have two active shops currently (recently rebooted) and a general request sub-forum!

Back