Ellie Goulding

Monster

I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go.
Gil
Ellie has been mentioned as one of the next big things coming out for the music industry and I wasn't particularly amazed by Under The Sheets, her first single, but know that watched her on The Brits, I thought she was kind of mature and a grown up young woman. She was very stylish and her grammar was good, her newest single Starry Eyed was quite strange when I first heard it, and known I am starting to like it. I might give her album Lights a listen one day, but for the mean time I am in limbo for Ellie. I hope she impresses me one day.

But what is your view on Ellie Goulding?

I've only heard Under The Sheets and Starry Eyed - so far I rather like her material. Of course, it's nothing really groundbreaking to fully fascinate me that much, but hopefully Ellie Goulding will become a bigger figure of British music like Florence and the Machine so far. So I'm the same. I'm neither impressed or disappointed.

People say she will 2010's answer to Pixie Lott and Florence. Whether she will be up to the test. I'm sure she will considering she gained the critics' choice - a rather good feat.

My friend sent me a link to a few of her songs yesterday, she was shocked i had never heard of her :p
i was suprised about how good, very different to the things i listen too(though i love florence and teh machine :) )

I really like Ellie Goulding, I think she is a really good singer. I have her album; Lights, and it's pretty sensational. I find myself switching on my iPod and listening to the album all the time. My favourite songs are: Guns & Horses and This Love (Will Be Your Downfall). I have yet to properly hear her live, I haven't really heard it yet. I really want to see her live in November, and hope to grab some tickets! I hope she continues to work on her music.

I really like her song Starry Eyed and she did a live song in a video I saw on YouTube. It was pretty good.

Other than that, she's OK. Nothing mind blowing and I wouldn't spend the money on her album.

OMGawd, I love the song "Lights". It's very.... Different compared to other modern day pop music. It almost has an 80's type feel to me. I love it. Everybody in the fam likes it. She gets 2 points for that great song.

As for her other music...... I honestly never heard of her until this past August. "Lights" is the only song of hers I know of. I'll have to look up some more to see if I'll like her other music.

Back