Drachnon's thread

Drachnon

Blue Meanies!
Gil
Ku bio page

Alrighty this is only one character of mine, I got more but until I have a reason too post you won't see them here. Note that most of the history is located in a different thread here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/galbadia-garden/ku-history-page-1968.html

Name: Ku / Ios (an avatar of Io)
Race: Human / Avatar
Class: High school student / Dragon slayer avatar
Age: Human side 19 years old / Avatar side….. some really large number
Weapons Human: Unarmed
Weapons Avatar: Dragon lance, Slayers sword.
Height human: 1.90
Height avatar: 7.45 meters
Weight human: 78 kilos
Weight avatar: Changes at will between 100 kilos and 50000 kilos.
Armour human: School uniform.
Armour avatar: Full dragon plate mail of Io.
Eyes human: Blue
Eyes avatar: Red
Hair human: Red
Hair avatar: None

Appearance:
Ku:
Ku looks like your regular high school student walking around in a school uniform. Most girls find him attractive and he knows it. With his 1.90 meters he’s pretty tall and with his red hair he stands out in a crowd. Still it seems that Ku likes drawing attention.

Ios:
Ios looks like a colossal humanoid in full plate mail and a helmet over his head with a visor that keeps his face hidden. The armour has a bone like colour and if you come closer you see that it’s made from scales. Two red eyes pierce through the visor.
No one knows what’s inside the armour as no one ever has been able to pierce it. Still it’s said that Ios himself is made from a clay like substances and has no organs or anything.
With his enormous height Ios towers above almost anyone and anything. Just the mere sight of Ios will make most people want to flee.

History Ios:
OOC:
Since the complete history of Ios is too long and complicated to fully explain I will make it a limited introduction to give people an idea what his past has looked like up to the point that he met Ku and placed himself inside his body. Also I’ll include which god Io is.

Io background:
Io is the god of magic and dragons. He’s also known under a number of other names including ‘the first god’ as he was the first god that came to existence during the age of creation (better known as the beginning of time when all reality’s, including our own, were created) as the first god Io is more powerful then any of the other gods is by themselves and his presence is essential to existence itself.
Io was also the first god to create his own minions, the dragons, also known as winged serpents or wyrm by some, who like their master where the most powerful creatures in existence. After Io many of the other gods tried to make their own races and races such as humans, elves and dwarfs came to existence. Though from time to time these creatures obtained great powers the dragons were always strongest.
As time passed more kinds of dragons changed due to different circumstances on the world they lived on. In some cases these changes made the dragons weaker then their ancestors. Nowadays there are many of these lesser dragons who either serve their predecessors or have become simple beasts that are sometimes killed by their own races.
When a lesser creature kills a dragon it’s always a lesser dragon, true dragons cannot be killed by anything besides other dragons and upper level daemons who are usually not willing to risk their lives in battling a dragon.

In the 4th era of time there was a war amongst dragons and many dragons began to attack each other. Io was enraged by this. He never meant his minions to attack each other as he wanted them to be above petty emotions such as greed or jealousy. Therefore he devised a plan to bring his brethren back together.
He made creatures from his own body. These were like personal incarnations, though they possessed a will of their own and in time became independent beings, that obeyed his commands. These avatars went to the lesser race called humans and taught them where the weaknesses of dragons were and what the best way was to battle them. The humans who previously had been incapable of defeating even lesser dragon now possessed the ability to fight the dragons. And they did, the dragon slayers as they called themselves quickly increased their numbers. Then they moved out and fought the dragons.
Though as expected the humans didn’t stand a chance against the elder dragons but the lesser dragons were usually overwhelmed by the numbers the humans possessed.

With a common enemy the dragons united once again and battled the humans. During a long time war raged over the worlds and most of lesser dragons were killed but the elder dragons remained strong and never turned on each other again.
The dragon slayers were mostly wiped out though there would also be those who kept learning the art of dragon slaying but the dragons didn’t mind. The humans usually killed the lesser dragons who had become simple beasts and were a disgrace to the noble race of the dragons. With this Io was satisfied and didn’t meddle with the affairs of the material plane as direct as this anymore. However the avatars remained as servants who were in charge of eliminating dragons that had displeased their god. Or just kill enemy’s of Io in general.

Personal history of Ios:
Ios was one of the avatars created by Io to united the dragons during the 4th era. Ios was in charge of a small world called Ertron and with his help the humans on that world defeated a lot of dragons.
Once his work was completed he wandered across the worlds and planes of existence doing his gods bidding. At some point in time Io told Ios that he wouldn’t be needed anytime soon and had to decide for himself what to do until there was trouble once again. Io decided to travel around the worlds and gather information on just about everything worth noticing.
For a long time this worked but as time progressed some worlds advanced further and one day when Ios came onto a new world he found himself in a world called Earth that had technology far beyond what Ios had seen before. Of course Ios was interested and wanted to learn about this technology but when he approached the humans they attacked him without even trying to talk to him.
Ios had always known that humans were quick in drawing arms but this time the humans were advanced enough to actually harm him. The first humans had rifles and pistols and weren’t very dangerous to Ios but when he had defeated them the army showed up with tanks.

Ios looked at the tanks in front of him and wondered what the vehicles were used for though he had the feeling they wanted to hurt him. Confident in his armour Ios walked at the tanks but then the first shot was fired and a hole was made in Ios’ armour. Realising the power of these vehicle Ios turned away an fled into a city where he hid between the buildings. Then he casted polymorph self and became what seemed like a human with clothing he had seen on one of the civilians.
However he was bleeding heavily and knew he wouldn’t last for long. If he wanted to survive he would need to possess a body of one of the humans and rest inside of it until he was fully recovered. However this would require a human with an high level of mental energy.
As Ios stumbled through the alleys of the city he came at an building which said:
“Artogon high school” from inside the building he noticed a strong presence inside of it. Ios knew that someone with much mental energy was inside so he waited for him to come out. After a bell rang Ios saw many young humans come out and it became hard for Ios to distinguish the person he wanted. But after concentrating he finally found him. It seemed to be a boy with red hair and he was walking solo into Ios direction not seeming to take any notice of what was around him. Ios hid himself and waited until the boy was close to him then he stepped out of his hiding place.
The boy looked up in surprise and asked:
“What do you want?”
Then he noticed the blood on Ios chest and said:
“What you’re injured.”
The boy took a step forward and Ios spoke:
“I want to make a deal with you boy.”
The boy stopped and was clearly surprised and asked:
“A deal? What do you mean? We need to get you to a doctor.”
Ios replied:
“There is nothing your doctors can do for me human. Still I want to survive and I need your help.”
The young man thought about the words Ios had spoken and realised that Ios wasn’t an human like he appeared to be. The boy took a step backwards and asked:
“Your not human? Then you are…… that thing from the news?”
The boy wanted to turn around and run but Ios was to quick and had already grabbed him and spoke:
“Don’t try to escape I can kill you with one blow, like I said before I’m here to make a deal are you interested or not?”
The boy was obiously scared but tried to hide it as good as possible and replied:
“What kind of deal?”
Ios:
“That’s more like it. I need to recover and I want to possess your body for it. Once I’m done recovering I’ll leave and you will be just the way you were before all of this, I’m even willing to remove your memory’s so you won’t even know I’m there. In return I can offer you power beyond anything you have ever felt before.”
The boy spoke:
“And if I refuse?”
Ios:
“Then I will eventually die but not before I have taken as many of you humans who attacked me with me.”
The boy seemed to be terrified by this thought and after a few moments of thinking he said:
“Okay I’ll agree.”
Ios:
“A wise choice young one. What made you decide so quickly? Was it the power?”
The boy replied:
“I wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt if I could do something about it. You’ll leave once your healed right?”
Ios:
“That I promise. Now clear your mind and accept me into your soul.”
The boy didn’t seem to understand but Ios already said:
“If you feel me enter your body don’t resist just accept it.”
Ios became pure energy and entered the boy’s body. As promised the boy accepted Ios existence within him and Ios was able to rest.

Ku's personaly history:
See link at top of the page.

Weapons:
Ios doesn't always have his weapons with him as he enters the battle instead he can make them appear at will in which case they remain untill Ios leaves.

Dragon lance:
This lance is made to kill dragons. The wielder is supposed to ride a horse and then drive it into the dragon, but since there is no horse big enough for the avatar of Io to ride on he uses it as a pole weapon. The lance is really big compared to normal lances because Ios is much bigger.
The lance has the following ability’s:

-Return:
After thrown Ios can let the lance return to him just by saying: ‘return’ in which case the spear disappears and then reappears in his hand.

-Dragon slayer:
The lance is meant to kill dragons and it deals extra damage versus dragons in addition it can pierce easily through dragon scales.

-Indestructible:
The lance can’t be bend, broken or damaged in any way.

Slayer sword:
This sword is imbued with magic of the god Io with the purpose of destroying powerful beings. It’s designed so that instead of dealing more damage to weak creatures and only little to stronger creatures it deals little damage versus weak creatures and more against strong creatures (a normal human will be able to withstand two or three hits of this weapon without to much difficulty but something with superhuman strength will go down with one hit, at the same time a goblin or kobold doesn’t receive damage at all)
The sword is 4.70 meters long and Ios wields it with only one hand. It seems that the weight of the sword changes at the will of Ios but when separated from Ios the sword is known to weigh over 10000 kilos.

-Indestructible:
Can’t be bend, broken or damaged in any way.

Armour:
School uniform:
Ku wears a school uniform and though it looks nice it offers zero protection against any kind of attack.

Full dragon plate mail of Io:
This known to be one of the most powerful armours in existence. Not only is it made from dragon hide but also it’s made using the power of Io god of dragons and magic. Bullet don’t harm it though it’s said that powerful anti tank weapons can penetrate it. Still if damage is dealt to it the armour will start repairing itself over time.
The armour provides full protection against breath weapons and dragon magic. Normal magic can still affect it but it still offers a great deal of resistance.

Abilities Ku:
Super human:
Due to the avatar living inside of him Ku has gained super human ability’s. His body is much tougher then that of normal humans, instead of receiving actual damage he’s usually just pushed back by enemy attacks, even when they are made by cutting weapons.
Ku can throw a bus with his super human strength and is very fast though not fast enough to dodge bullets. His arms however are faster then the rest of his body and he’s capable of catching bullets. Still he can’t catch to many bullets fired at the same time so when fighting large groups he still needs to evade the bullets instead of catching them.

Indestructible hands:
Ku doesn’t use weapons, instead he uses the power of Io to make his hands indestructible and uses his super human strength to punch his opponent knock out.
Notes: Though his hands are indestructible the rest of his body isn’t. Certain spells and effects that require to hit an opponent don’t work when hitting Ku’s hands. This includes electric attacks which will nullify when coming in contact with Ku’s hands.

Sixth sense:
Ku has a sixth sense with which he can uses to feel the existence of anything around him. Not only living things but rocks and even wind, energy, magic, etc. If Ku wishes too he can fight with only his sixth sense. Though he doesn’t usually do this because he’s very fond of his other sense and only uses his sixth sense to make sure nobody sneaks up on him or analyze his opponents attacks.

Energy manipulation:
Ku can manipulate energy and create it with willpower. This energy can be used to attack opponents by shooting blasts and beams out of his hands. Or to defend himself by creating energy shields.
To create an energy shield Ku needs to hold the palm of his hand towards the direction the attack is coming from with his arm stretched out.
To attack Ku usually does weird stuff such as saying Kamehameha while charging energy. This is only for show as the power itself only requires the user to point his hand or finger towards the enemy and think.
There are also a few other ways to manipulate energy with this ability but Ku doesn’t seem to be fond of them, therefore it’s unlikely for him to use them.
(Side note: Ku can make different forms of energy though the overall use usually stays the same. The shields Ku can create with his energy can stop any magical or energy attack, unless I choose otherwise, however matter isn't as efectively stopped by the shield though Ku usually uses his hands in this case)

Flight:
Ku can let himself fly with magic. This requires only little power and Ku is very fond of it because it looks cool and is fun to do.
The speed Ku is capable of is just as fast as when he's running top speed.

Dimension gate;
This spell allows Ku to travel quick from any place to an other. Even to and from different worlds. Still he needs to have a clue on where he will end up otherwise the spell won’t work. Second requirement is knowing your direct surroundings.

Transformation:
At times of need Ios will show itself. When it does Ku’s body is transformed into that of Ios.

Divine tutor:
Ios can speak to Ku while he’s dormant. Usually he only speaks when his god orders him and that usually means Ios gives Ku orders on where he needs to go or sends images to Ku’s head of a place he needs to travel too using dimension gate.

Immunity’s and resistances:
As a disciple of the dragon god Ku has natural immunity to instant death magic/spells, Prettification, poisons besides dragon bane (though even dragon bane isn’t very effective due to Ku’s human side), mind magic, stunning/paralyse and being frozen.
(note that though immune to prettification and frozen Ku can still be harmed by earth and ice spells)
Also he has resistance against all forms of magic and other energy's (all dragons have high magic resistance Ku inherited this) especially the elements dragons use as breath weapon ie. fire, ice, lightning, lave, gas.

Ability’s Ios:
Physical limits:
As expected from a being that is as big as Ios. Ios possesses super strength and can lift just about anything he wants and throw it away. Ios is surprisingly fast for his size though not very agile. When running Ios moves at a speed of about 20 meters per second. If Ios jumps he can jump up to 10 meters high (which is also about how high he can reach with his arms). Though when jumping while running he can get pretty far.

Immumity’s:
As avatar of the dragon god Ios has natural immunity to instant death magic/spells, Prettification, poisons besides dragon bane (is more effective then on Ku but still not optimal), mind magic, stunning/paralyse and being frozen.

Control weight:
Allows Ios to change his weight to any thing between 100 kilos and 50000 kilos.

Form of the dragon: (orpg only)
As an avatar of Io, Ios can turn himself into a dragon of any kind though he usually only uses 3 different forms. Each form has different breath weapons and ability’s.
The types of dragon and their ability’s are:

Red:
Breath weapons
- Lava blast. A large sphere of lava is shot from Ios mouth that will explode on impact. Range 25 meters.
- Flame breath. Your typical dragon breath weapon. Range 30 meters.

Ability’s:
-Immune to fire and lava.
-Dragons senses. (Dragons can see through invisible things and stuff unless it’s dragon invisibility a separate -form of invisibility)

Sapphire:
Breath weapons:
- Lightning breath. Shoot lightning from Ios mouth that arcs many time hitting almost everything that’s directly in front of him. Goes up to 30 meters.
- Poisonous gas. This breath weapon makes toxic vapours. When opponents inhale it they will be infected with various diseases that will affect them in a short period of time. Affects a radius of 10 meters around Ios.

Ability’s:
-Immune to lightning and Poison/toxin.
-Dragon senses.
-Water breathing.
-Swimming.

Silver :
Breath weapons:
- Ice breath. A blast of white energy is shot from Ios mouth that is small near his mouth but larger the further it travels. Anything that touches get frozen. The breath reaches about 30 meters.
- Paralysing breath. This breath weapon will paralyse opponents for a fixed period of time. In Ios case this is only 5 seconds because he’s not experienced and old enough to make it last longer. Radius 10 meters.

Ability’s:
-Immune to ice and paralysing gas.
-Cloud walking.
-Dragons senses.

General dragon ability’s:
Telepathic:
Dragons are highly telepathic and are immune to telepathic/mental attacks in addition they posses telepathic communication with intelligent species.

Flight:
All dragons can fly.

Dragon Fear:
Dragons will send out an aura of fear to anyone who opposes them. Normal creatures will usually run away instead of trying to attack a dragon.

Huge size:
Dragons are big. When Ios becomes a dragon it’s 15 meters long from head to tail. It weighs more then 1000 kilos and is about 10 meters high.

Tail, Bite and Claw attacks:
Dragons have sharp claws and teeth which can easily penetrate armour. In addition they posses a tail capable of smashing opponents away who try to attack them from behind.

Dragon magic: (orpg only)
Dragons can cast spells but don’t need to speak spells or make any weird movements like some mages do.

Magic:
Ku is capable of learning spells but never took the effort to do so. There for he doesn’t use spells like Ios does.
As an Avatar of Io, Ios can cast various spells. He doesn’t require words or movements to cast them. When casting however his eyes seem too light up a little.

Spells of Ios:
Dimensional anchor:
Restricts all dimensional travel such as teleport and other forms of planar travel. In addition this spell has a side effect that seemingly hinders hyperspace travel as well. The spell lasts as long as Ios wants it too.

Temporal anchor:
This spell blocks out all forms of time magic, some creatures that have natural control over time are unhindered (time elementals for one) but these are few and rare.

Barrier:
This spell creates an impenetrable barrier right in front of Ios. After his armour this is Ios' second form of defence.

Annihilation fist:
This spell charges Ios' fists with energy and blows by it seem to go through material obstacles without difficulty.

Energy blast:
Unlike Ku's form of energy shooting Ios uses less power and more finess resulting in small concentrated blasts aimed with deadly accuracy.

Elemental control:
Ios has full control over the entire elemental spectrum, from fireballs to tidal waves for Ios these spells form a great protion of his magical arsenal.

Miracle!:
This is not really a spell as most others but more of an request to Io himself to intervene with events directly. Though potent the conditions that needed for Io to even bother with helping are so extreme that they are hardly ever met. (think in the lines of the entire balance between good and evil is about to collapse)

Last edited:
Really long and detailed bio, i cant read all that but i read the interesting parts like some skills..... nice character!

No disrespect drach but you need some kind of bolding ability names or something... this is nigh unledgeable!

I know I copied it without using the edit button so all tags are gone. I'll be editing them in later thouh.

Very long an in dept, you want us to know everything about him huh? I noticed your using the metric system.

no you guys ARENT using the correct system:P SI units all the way baby! METERIC FOR LIFE (me and drach are dutchies so we use metric)

Yup though for this Bio it's more important that Japanese use the metric system as well. Anyways Metric works way easier.

Sorry for the double post.

Since the overhaul of the RP forum this bio probably needs to be approved again.

I'm looking for approval for:
Original RP's
Advanced RP's
RPB approval

If standards for any of those aren't met please inform me what sections I should expand.

To be quite honest, I'm not too fond of characters bearing direct links to gods (Ios being an avatar, for example). I have not read the entire thing yet, but I have skimmed through it. Since the RPB calls for it, I shall give you this:

[ Approved for Neurosis ]

Name:Ravona Denton (last name is falsified her true last name remains unknown)
Date of Birth: 7th
day of the 3rd moon.

Occupation
:
Freelancer in various businesses some more questionable then others.She often takes on jobs that require the use of magic and is as long as she can agree with it she’s even willing to kill someone.

Race:

Though born human Ravona’s soul is slowly ascending towards something that goes beyond her mortal form into a being called a ‘planewalker’. Once this change is completed her race will no longer matter.
The planewalkers are not a race by itself but rather something individuals ascend too from many different races. Planewalkers are beings born from necessity when the universe becomes unbalanced through the acts of gods.
When a god does something that alters existence itself on a large scale a planewalker may be born, powerful and unforgiving against gods by nature planewalkers come to existence with incredible magical powers.

Each planewalker differs from others, their powers are usually opposite to the powers of the gods that caused their existence. So when a god uses light magic to change a world to his will a planewalker would most likely be born with darkness magic as special aptitude. Fully fledged planewalkers can assume the form of any living creature and copy it’s natural abilities if so desired, though their minds always remain the same.

Planewalkers rely on magic to do battle and they are very gifted in this area, the strongest of planewalkers possess powers that are on par with that of lesser gods. It should be noted that planewalkers often specialize in certain areas of magic but can use any and all forms of magic if they desire so (excluding some forms of divine magic as this goes against their nature)

Element:
None, Ravona doesn’t belong to a specific element as all are equal in her eyes.

Origin/Birthplace:
Born in a quite village called Ravenvale Ravona was forced too flee when he family was killed by followers of the phoenix god Phorogon.
The world that this happened on was called Agresia and it’s location is lost to Ravona making her incapable of returning there even if she had the means too.

Current Residence:
Whatever world the RP is set in. Ravona has a hard time to go from one world too an other but is capable of doing so making it hard to name a permanent residence.

Appearance:
Average in height and a thin build are the first impression of Ravona. Her nose seems to be a slight angle because it was broken at some point in time and never healed properly. She has short black hair which looks like it’s given more then minimal care and grey eyes usually appear to be frowning with a hint of her serious personality. Her kips are thin and pale like most of her skin.Ravona has various scars on her back and upper arms which she usually hides with long sleeved clothing.Her usuall attire is a hooded cloak with spell on it making it capable of shifting colours if needed. Beneath she wears a green shirt and brown linen pants.

Health/Defense:
Ravona’s health is enhanced through her magic and therefore very good, she never catches diseases and poisons are magically neutralized. Still she’s not very tough on her own, however she had spells and abilities to protect her from harm.

Strength/Offense:
Ravona’s own strength is that of a mundane 17 year old girl. However she does have spells that affect her own body making it hard to estimate her true potential.

Overall combat tactics:
A very balanced mid to long range combat style relying heavily on magic, she uses various magics to protect herself from harm and prefers to uses summons as front line fighters while she herself supports them with magic.

Weapons and Armor:
Ravona wears no weapons or armour on her body but uses magic to substitute for both.

Magical skills and Supernatural abilities:
Daemonology:
The art of summoning and controlling daemons, daemons are spiritual creatures by nature but take physical form when summoned. Daemons have various powers and abilities and come in many varieties.
Daemons are commonly divided into 9 layers. First there is their type: Minion, Beast, Lord and then there is the indication of how powerful they are within these 3 types: lesser, normal and greater.

Of the 3 types Minions are the most common, this type includes Imps and similar as it lesser sort. While Succubus, and dark flame spirits form the normal kind.<o:p></o:p>
The greater amongst the minions are the horned daemons, shadow daemons and blood daemons. Though powerful individuals from the succubae and dark flame spirits can also be counted amongst them.
The minions are the ones most often summoned by magic users to aid them as they are easier to control then the beasts and the lords. Ravona usually summons from the greater minions layer for support in battle.

The daemonic beasts include the nightmares, the hell hounds and the devourers. While the minions and daemon lords usually have humanoid appearance and an above average intellect the beasts are little more then their name implies.
Though incapable of rational thought like other creatures and driven by the instinct to kill everyone and destroy everything they are not stupid. Daemonic beasts are very capable of using their daemonic minds to find their opponents weaknesses and using this to their advantage.

The difference between the demonic beasts is not always too clear to those who are no known with them. When Ravona uses daemonic beasts she usually doesn’t bother trying to control them but instead uses them as a distraction for her to complete her own goals.

The lords are the strongest of the 3 types, amongst them are the pitfiends, the umbral stalkers, the slayers and as well as several unique daemons. Even the weakest of the daemon lords is capable of destroying a small army without much effort. Because normal casters are more likely to be controlled by a daemon lords then controlling one it’s very rare for them to be summoned. Ravona is capable of controlling a lesser daemon lord but the normal and greater ranks are still beyond her reach.

Note: More on Daemons after the bio.

Daemonology sub powers:
Summon – Ravona can summon daemons up to lesser daemon lords.

Control – Ravona can control daemons through a special technique she developed that enslaves the daemon rather then trying to make a contract with it. On powerful daemons this ability is very unlikely to work.

Self-possession – Probably the most dangerous form of Daemonology, with self-possession Ravona can let a daemon posses her own body by which she receives enhanced physical and unnatural abilities. However when doing this there is a chance that the daemon will take over Ravona’s mind and she will loose her free will till someone exorcises the daemon. Still as long as she doesn’t try to let daemon lords take over her body Ravona is in very little danger.

Dismissal – Ravona can unsummon her own daemons at will without the tiresome rituals that usually are needed with such creatures.

Daemonic parasite – This is a special type of daemon that tries to attached itself too the casters opponent(s) if successful it starts feeding on the hosts life force weakening the host and leaving the host vulnerable to attacks that would otherwise be ineffective. A daemonic parasite can be dodged however once attached only exorcism can remove it safely or the caster needs to unsummon it. It can be removed by force however this can sometimes have fatal results to the victim of the parasite.

Mage sight:
A common ability amongst mages is enhanced vision turning their sight into a sixth sense. Mage Sight is gained through the continues use of magic and once obtained it’s never lost.<o:p></o:p>
With Mage Sight a magic user can ‘see’ magical energies and most supernatural activity. Still Mage Sight by itself is not perfect there are quite a few powers that cannot be seen with it, often such things require specialized spells to be seen.
Ravona has recently obtained Mage Sight and is already quite adapted to it’s use. However she often uses spells to grant herself other supernatural senses since Mage Sight relies heavily on a persons eyes.

Mage Flight:
Another quite common power, though not continues like Mage Sight, Mage Flight is an activated ability that allows the user to fly using willpower.

Silent casting:
This allows a mage to not speak spell if they desire so, quite useful in combination with illusionary magic if you don’t want to tip off the opponent.

Telepathy:
Telepathy is the power to communicate through thought, on willing persons telepathy can be used to establish a two way communication though the speed in which thoughts are send and received is slightly under normal conversational speed making it less suitable for long discussions. However Telepathy can be used over great distances making it useful to talk with other mages.

Against unwilling Telepathy can be used to talk and read it’s mind as well though strong minds can block the telepath out. This all depends on the one being read. Also against unwilling victims the telepath must see it’s target (not necessarily direct sight transmitted images work as well if the telepath knows the location)

Magic:
Force Magic:
The power to manifest kinetic energy through magic. Force magic is mostly renowned for Telekinesis and Force Fields which both spring form this type of magic.<o:p></o:p>
Less known spells from Force Magic are Force Bullet and Magic Armour.<o:p></o:p>

Spell List:
Force Field – A common spell amongst mages it creates an barrier that can’t be seen by normal sight. The barrier is not impenetrable though it’s actual strength depends on the caster, size and the distance between the caster and the field.
Amongst the force fields there are 2 main variants, first there is a shell a magic user can place around himself creating a relatively safe bubble.
Second there is the wall type which creates a square barrier of variable size which is useful against attack from one side (usually used against frontal assaults).

Telekinesis – Once cast the user is granted the ability to move objects through thought, unlike lesser Telekinesis this version is capable of moving living matter as well as lifeless objects. An average human could be lifted of his feet.

Improved Telekinesis – Unlike the two weaker forms improved Telekinesis is aimed specifically at combat, fine manipulation is impossible however throwing around large chunks of rock and cars are. Throwing around people is also possible but against living matter the power has been known to spontaneously dissipate.

Force Bullet – Creates a small sphere of kinetic energy the concentration of energy is so strong that it’s possible to see the bullet with the naked eyes as a shimmering in the air. It also light up in the dark.

Mage Armour – Quite similar to Force Field in principle however Mage armour only wraps itself around the caster creating a form of personal armour. Mage Armour moves along with the body unlike Force Fields that are in a fixed position.

Time Magic:
The power to bend time itself, though time travel is practically impossible because a group of gods with power of time stop any attempt that would successfully throw someone back in time it is possible to adjust the flow of time for yourself as well as others.
With the exception of Accelerate all spells listed below take a lot of preparation, time and energy to cast. Still their effects are very potent. Inside special dimensions created through time magic no new dimensions of any kind can be created.

Spell List:Unlike the other spell lists these are all spells of this type Ravona can cast

Castle of the Ageless – Transports a location outside the boundaries of time in this separate time line time passes at normal rate however those inside don’t age.

Tower of the Hasty – Creates a separate time line for a certain location. In this location time passes at 4 times the normal rate allowing a person to effectively do 4 times as much as she normally could. Still the body also ages 4 times as fast making it a place most would not like to spend a lot of time.

Dungeon of the Sleeper – In this separate dimension time passes 10 times slower then on the outside. Often these dimensions are used as prison since escape from the inside is very difficult without help from the caster.

Accelerate – Makes the caster do everything twice as fast as normal, however all actions on this enhanced state take 4 times the normal amount of energy from the body making it a risky power for Ravona who is not very strong physically.
Accelerate is the only time magic that doesn’t take a long time to cast.

Shadow Magic:
Shadow magic involves the manipulation of shadows for various purposes. Masters of shadow magic can travel through shadows and even turn their own body into a dark mass without dimension. It also can be used for offense such as weapons and arms made from shadows that can tear apart opponents.
Shadow magic is also capable of making someone invisible when in darkness.

Spell List:(These are example spells, Ravona many such spells but since it would take to much room to write them all down these form an indication on what’s possible)

Shadowblade – A low level spell that creates a weapon of it’s caster choice made out of shadows. Such weapons are extremely sharp since they only have 2 dimensions. Shadow weapons cannot harm it’s user.
Ravona rarely uses this spell since it requires her to approach to opponent to use.

Shadow arm – Considered a mid level spell shadow arm creates a number arms created out of shadows which respond to the users will like a normal limbs. Shadow limbs are many time stronger then normal ones and can stretch out for about 20 meters.

Shadow hold – When cast a large number of shadows travel towards the opponent, surround him and then entangle him. These shadows near the point of unbreakable through physical might. However those with the right spell may find them quite easy to deal with. The best way to defend against this spell is to not get entangled.

Dark strangle – Cast after shadow hold this spell strangles a person to death with the shadows from shadow hold. It’s a slow process and considered ineffective by most.

Shadow door – Creates a portal to an other place, though the distance is limited Shadow door is often preferred over spells like teleport and dimension door because it’s very easy to cast.

Shadow spear – Creates a 2 dimensional spear that travels in one line. Because it’s two dimensional it can pierce through most forms of armour and defence.

Teleportation (translocation) Magic:
The power to transport people and items through rifts in time and space. Though time travel is impossible most Teleportation spells allow travel over great distance instantly.
Teleportation is related with summoning magic however a fundamental difference is that summoning doesn’t allow the transportation of the user but instead allows the user to call for aid of certain beings, usually these beings live in different planes.
Teleportation works both ways however the user needs to be familiar with the locations transported from and too otherwise the magic will fail.

Spell List:Unlike the other spell lists these are all spells of this type Ravona can cast
Teleport – Though the most basic of teleportation spells Teleport requires a serious amount of magical energy to use and it’s maximum distance is only a few kilometres. Still the spell can be cast quickly making it perfect spell for fleeing.

Displacer – Requiring only a minimal amount of energy and almost no casting time Displacer is a commonly used spell in combat situations. The range various from 10 to 30 meters (30 meters is about 100 feet I believe).

Dimensional rift – A high level teleportation spell that allows dimensional travel (travelling between different worlds and realities), though potent and without restriction in ‘range’ it takes a long time to cast and would drain most casters dry of energy.
note: Ravona can’t cast this spell it’s only mentioned because Ravona does know the spell but isn’t powerful enough to cast it.

Beacon of Save Return *– This is a two part spell. First you cast the spell at a point and when you need to return to that place you cast the second part and you immediately reappear at the first location. The first part usually last a few days but the most powerful magic users are capable of creating a permanent point.
However only of these return points can be created at any time and unless cast by a powerful caster the first part will fade after the second part is cast.
Ravona’s version can only last 2 days and will disappear if the second part is cast.

General Magic:
Spells and magical effects common amongst mages of all kinds. These spells are often low level or well known with magic circles that they aren’t considered as part of specific magic type.

Spell List:(These are example spells, Ravona many such spells but since it would take to much room to write them all down these form an indication on what’s possible)

Detect magic – A basic spell that allows the user to ‘feel’ magic within her vicinity.

Ward – Places a magical aura on a certain area, when something disrupts this aura the caster will immediately know.

Create water – Creates a small amount of clean water. Useful when one is thirsty.

Adapt – Caster becomes adapt to a certain environment, such as a desert or artic. The weather and other conditions of such places no longer hinder the caster.

Personal Marking – Puts an marking on an item of choice which cannot be removed through normal means. A useful way of marking ones property.

Lesser Telekinesis – Allows the user too move objects with thought. Though anything heavier then a chair cannot be moved it’s a practical spell when you have your hands full.

Hobbies and Recreation:

Ravona has no real hobbies besides reading, however most of her reading is part of her magical studies. It’s rare for Ravona to read fictional stories or try to enjoy herself otherwise.<o:p></o:p>
However Ravona does seem to go out of her way to help children who in her eyes met a harsh fate like herself, she will give aid in form of food and shelter and often advice as well. She rarely sympathizes with adults in this way though depending of the circumstances she might.

Personality:
Though she seems cold on the outside even Ravona has kindness in her heart but is rather selective in those she’s willing to show it too. She despises those who have a lot of wealth and keep it too themselves, and even more who while being rich try to gain even more by exploiting those who are poor.
Ravona values her own live over anything else, if she’s really faced with a situation in which either she or someone else will die she’ll simply kill the other. This philosophy is a warped form of the ideology of ‘one cannot do anything when he’s dead’ which actually means one should not seek death if life was harsh on them but live in hope that things will turn out better.
Ravona isn’t really interested in humour, the rare attempt of her to be funny usually turn out really bad. If others try to make her laugh they usually get a blank stare from Ravona.

Ambitions:
Ravona at the moment is only interested in increasing her magical potential to the point where she believes she can do so much she never has to hurt anymore. No one knows if there is more too her motivation beyond this, only time will tell.

Fears/anxieties:
Becoming too close with people who might betray her. Due to youth trauma Ravona doesn’t trust others too well. Mostly Ravona tries to gain a certain level of control over those around her to ensure their loyalty. If this is not possible she uses all means to ensure her safety until she can be sure that she can trust the person.

Talents:
Highly intelligent:

Ravona is smart enough too be called a genius of some sort, much of this is due to photographic memory. Still Ravona’s knowledge is inadequate in various areas due to a lack of interest and experience. These area’s involve mostly technology. Being born on a world without knowledge of even the most basic scientific theories Ravona has a disadvantage in this area.

Stealthy:
Ravona has a habit of being very quite as well as hiding her presence, unless she let’s herself be noticed she can move through a crowded room without being noticed.
Acting:
Ravona can fool just about anybody by acting like someone else. Though during such acting she may seem caring and gentle this most likely is all part of the act.

Intellect/subjects of interest:
Ravona only real subject of interest in magical knowledge. She might develop momentary interest in a subject that sparkles her curiosity but magic is the only that can keep her attention forever.

Further she has no actual education known to modern society, she can read and write as well as match but all other studies remain unknown too her.

First Impression:
Ravona gives off a cold expression unless she tries not to. Those who look her in the eyes can tell she’s thinks over everything said to her for hidden meanings, they also seem to seek any form of suspicious movement.
Though most are repelled by Ravona’s demeanour the few that come to know her can assure that Ravona will not kill someone without reason, or do acts of cruelty without reason.

History:

Ravona was born on a nameless world in the deepest regions of space and time, living happily with her parents Ravona grew up as a normal girl until the age of 10.
She had a happy life with her parents and her friends. Unknown to Ravona and most of the others there had been a disturbance in the heavens. Phorogon the god of phoenixes had been rising in power and begun an attempt to claim the heavens for itself. Many worlds fell while most of the galaxy remained ignorant including. It was only when a powerful magical source was found on Ravona’s world that they became aware of the danger to threatened existence itself.<o:p></o:p>
Phorogon send his minions and soon most of the world was plunged into a terrible war that claimed many lives including that over Ravona’s parents, while most of the others in her village went missing. Still there were those forming a front against Phorogon a group of warriors had been granted special powers by the other gods to free their world and claim the energy that lay within it for those that opposed Phorogon. Assisted by a planewalker by that called himself Jorth they managed to free their world and drive Phorogon back.

While this was happening Ravona who was all alone now had travelled to the city of Darshin known as the city of the lawless. As she travelled Ravona had encountered images of death and decay wherever she went and as time passed her heart seemed to become as cold as the world had become.
In Darshin Ravona learned how to survive by herself through theft and deception, she was not alone though many others had lost friends and family and small bands of children worked together to stay alive while others tried to fend for themselves.

The seasons passed and within a year Ravona had been near the edge of death on more then one occasion. During summer scorching heat made the slums a perfect environment for diseases to spread and during winter Ravona was forced to in the snow till her hand and feet were frost bitten. And when the elements weren’t against her the city itself was bad enough, no one cared for a child, not in these times and especially not in Darshin. Thugs and robbers found the children that lived on the street easy pray taking the few things they had and those who resisted where made an example to the others.
Unknown to Ravona and others was that the only reason she had died was because the power of the planewalkers was already flowing through her waiting for the right time to awaken. It healed her body and protected her from disease it also made her unseen to those that wished her harm and protected her from weapons.

Ravona never heard the news that Phorogon had been driven back till the warriors that had taken up arms against Phorogon visited the city. Though Phorogon himself could no longer harm the world his minions were still around and unwilling to give up their gods desires.<o:p></o:p>
Under the guise of travellers these heroes entered Darshin hoping to overthrow the city from within. Ravona didn’t know who they were at that time but for some reason she felt strangely drawn towards the man who looked like a magic user, she had seen magic users in Darshin several times before and knew that were usually loaded.

Ravona followed them till the magic user went into an alley by himself. Thinking this was her chance Ravona followed him but when she entered the alley she found herself in a completely different place. When she turned around she saw the mage behind her and tried to run away only to find her body would respond.
The mage approached her and walked in a circle around her as if her was judging her. When he was done he spoke: “You thought you could steal my purse?”
Ravona didn’t reply even if she had wanted her mouth seemed to be glued shut.
The man continued: “Well I must say that encountering someone like you was certainly unexpected. I would have called it fate had there been such a thing for people like me.” The man seemed to think for a moment and asked: “What is you name girl?”
Ravona felt the hold on her jaws weaken but didn’t speak. Then the man repeated the question: “WHAT IS YOUR NAME?” Though the man hadn’t spoken any louder she could feel the words echo through her head and as if left without a choice her mouth opened.
“My name is Ravona.” Ravona immediately closed her mouth afterwards, had the man used magic? Could he force her to speak?
The man didn’t seem to pay much attention to Ravona’s face that showed she was bursting with thoughts. Instead he made a simple hand movement and Ravona felt the force that held her fade and she sank down onto her knees.

Ravona’s first thought was to run, run like the wind into the small alleys hoping the man would let her she thought more rational about it she realised that she was at this man’s mercy. There was doubt in Ravona he could kill her without even blinking an eye.
Seeing her position Ravona was left with one option. It was something she had never done nor had she thought she would ever do it. Already on her knees Ravona bowed her head and spoke: ”Please forgive me master mage.”
The man seemed to chuckle a little. Ravona wondered if her actions amused him, at least it didn’t seem like he would kill her.
“You hate me don’t you? Ravona?”
Ravona didn’t reply, it was obvious she hated him, she felt like a toy while he was standing there, his magical might was far beyond anything she could handle.
“If you had the chance would you kill me?” He then asked.
Ravona didn’t speak however the man then raised his voice again: “TELL ME.”

“Yes.” Ravona replied, and she could feel the blood flow away from her face. She had said it. Instead of a simple thief the man would now see her as a potential threat. Ravona’s mind was filled with thoughts. Was this how she would die. Kneeling in a dirty alley? Her life so far had been filled with sorrow, the happy times of her past had been long forgotten, perhaps this was a fitting end for someone like herself. With a little luck the man would finish her off quickly, a quick death was something very few were blessed with in this city.
Still if all hope was lost Ravona would still rather bet everything on one last chance rather then dieing a meaningless death.
Ravona’s had grabbed the knife in her pocked and she jumped up towards the man with the knife raised above her head. However before she reached him she was engulfed in a bright light.

Ravona’s consciousness faded and she found herself in a endlessly white space. Was this heaven? Or perhaps Hell would be more fitting for someone like herself? Ravona looked around, as she did she saw fleeting images of her past before her parents had been killed. She saw images from the time she had been lost in the woods, her 8th birthday, playing tag with her friends and the smiling faces of her parents. Ravona wondered if she would meet them somewhere in this space. Then suddenly she got pulled back into reality.

Ravona opened her eyes and stared towards an unfamiliar ceiling. Ravona set up quickly and the soft mattress softly bounced at the sudden movement. Ravona realised she was in bed. She had slept in a real bed since her parents death and this one wasn’t anything like that one.Not only was it half the size of the living room of her old home it was also softer and the pillows smelled like flowers.
The room itself was also big, in fact one could easily build a small house inside of it, and was decorated with paintings and furniture. It also had a small desk and a table with four chairs around it. A black cat was lying on one of the chairs and looking at her with one eye open.

Ravona wondered if this was heaven she crawled to the side of the bed and set one foot on the ground. A gentle breeze caressed her skin, sending a shiver over her body. Ravona realised she was naked, and as she looked more carefully at herself she was clean. The layer of dirt that had accumulated since her last bath several months ago was gone, Ravona could only guess that her clothing and the dirt hadn’t joined her in the afterlife. Still she felt uneasy without clothing and she looked at the bed sheets wondering if she could turn them into clothing.
Suddenly a voice spoke: “You’ll find clothing in the closet.”
Ravona turned around to face the voice but could only see she cat in the chair. Ravona looked at the walls and windows wondering if perhaps someone was peeking at her.
Then the voice spoke again: “Something wrong?” This time Ravona could see clearly how the cats mouth moved as the words came out. Ravona backed away from the cat as far as possible until she reached the wall. A talking cat was something she couldn’t comprehend and her mind seemed to pain itself trying to explain what was happening.
The cat didn’t show any signs of being bothered by the girls behaviour and just repeated: “There are clothes in the closet. Unless you want to stay naked I suggest you put some on.”
Having recovered from the shock Ravona opened the closet doors and saw a wide variety of clothing. Some of them looked expensive while others looked quite ordinary, some designs she was familiar with from others she could tell up from down.

Ravona quickly picked up some simple clothing and dressed herself. As she put them on she noticed that the clothing fit her perfectly, as if they had been made especially for her. After dressing Ravona faced the cat.
The cat got onto it’s feet and walked towards 2 large wooden. “Follow me, girl.” Was the only thing he said.
Ravona did as she was asked, and followed the cat into a long hallway, the hallway stretched out for several hundreds of metres. Ravona followed the cat who didn’t seem in a hurry as Ravona had to walk very slowly not to pass the cat whilst walking. The cat didn’t speak but burning with questions as she was Ravona decided to speak: “Can I ask you something?”
The cat turned it’s head and narrowed it’s eyes. “What is it, Girl?”
Ravona: “Is this heaven?”

The cat looked away, and spoke: “There’s no such thing as heaven. You are in a mansion, in your language it would be called ‘haven of the gifted’. My master brought you here.”
“Master?” Ravona asked.
“Jorth, the one you attacked.”

Ravona’s feet stopped. Not only because she had learned that the one who she had tried to kill had seemingly spared her life and brought her here but also his name. Even the citizens of Darshin knew the names of the heroes who drove back Phorogon. Already were there legends about their heroics, their victories and their might. And she had assaulted one of them. Though this answer gave way for a whole new range of questions it did answer one thing. She was not dead. Against all hope she had survived.

The cat disrupted Ravona’s thought by talking: “You’ll get more answers if you follow.” Ravona did as she was asked. She followed the cat through the hallways and ended in front of a door. Though perhaps a simple word as ‘door’ didn’t do justice. Like a wooden gate over 6 meters wide and 4 meters tall the doors were impressive. “Enter.” The cat spoke.
Ravona put her hand against the door and prepared to push with all her might, however unlike she expected the doors moved like they were feather light. The doors opened and Ravona entered a large hall, banners and statues decorated both side and a long carpet lead to a throne on which a man was seated. It was him, Jorth, the one who had her life in his hands.

Jorth looked at Ravona from the other side of the room and said: “Welcome, Ravona. I hope you rested well.” Ravona didn’t reply. Jorth continued “I know you have many questions. Let me start with the that bothers you the most. I brought you here not because I pity you but of what you are. Or should I say, can be.”
Confused Ravona asked: “What I can be?”
“Yes, I sensed a power inside of you, a spark that very few carry. You were born to become a planewalker like myself.”
“Planewalker? You mean a magic user?”
“Magic user? Though it indeed is magic that we wield we are not mere mages or sorcerers who spend their entire lives learning a spell or two. We are born with the power to equal the gods themselves.”
The first thing that struck Ravona was that this man suffered from insanity as no one would ever be as powerful as the gods. Or at least he was suffering from illusion of grandeur. But then she realised he had already faced a god, and won. Still Ravona had a hard time excepting that she was anything like this man.
Jorth seemed to know her thought for her replied to her doubts: “It’s true you do not yet wield the powers of a actual planewalker but you do have the gift. I can feel it like you can feel my power.”
Ravona shook her head: “No I’m not like you. Nor do I feel any power?”
“You think that it was coincidence that you met me in Darshin? You may have felt like you were following me out of free will but in fact you were drawn to me like the tides to the moon.”
Ravona turned around and tried to walk out the door, however she was facing a wall, the mighty door was gone as was her way out.
“If you really wish to return to your old life I can bring you back. However do you really wish to return there. If you stay here you can don’t have to worry about food and shelter and I’ll teach you how to use your powers. However you’ll have to develop them on your own.”
Ravona thought about her options. But made her decision quite fast, Darshin had been a living hell, and it wasn’t a place she would ever want to return nor did she have any friends or family to care about. If she was going to live somewhere this place probably a better place then any other.

With that Ravona started her apprentice ship under Jorth, Ravona learned quite fast and soon she was able to cast spells. From the moment Ravona could read the manuscripts on her own Jorth stopped helping her and let Ravona develop on her own. Ravona liked it better this way, she wasn’t fond of the planewalker.
No matter how much luxury he offered Ravona refused most of it, her life in Darshin had made her sceptical to luxury, the soft beds were something Ravona couldn’t get used to and the rooms were too big. Ravona slept under her bed on the floor.
Jorth didn’t say anything nor did the cat, who Ravona had learned to be Jorths familiar Sjimmie.
Oddly enough Ravona only ever saw the three of them in the gigantic house. Jorth explained that the servants he used were actually invisible, magical beings that pretty much took care of all shores without ever bothering their masters.

After Ravona started to gain more control over her powers Jorth allowed her to visit foreign worlds. There she would observe how other civilizations worked and from time to time Jorth gave her small tasks, usually involving small conflicts that she was too bring too a peaceful solution. However when she turned seventeen Ravona asked Jorth if she could use choose her own destiny. Jorth gave her an amulet that would allow her to travel to other worlds. But only too those where her powers would be needed. Ravona accepted the gift and started her travels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bio is updated and ready for approval, I will post the specifics on her daemons later. I'll try to include a list with daemon types commonly used and the general abilities.

WELL! That was most certainly the longest history section I have ever read. lol. It looks really great. I don't see any weapons and armor on her so I can assume she never really goes front line in battle.
You've covered her magic section well enough, I should say. It's very well thought out. ^__^

I am usually skeptical about time magics, but it seems as if you've given Ravona plenty of fair disadvantages. I say it's ready to be approved for RPs and RPBs.

Any objections?

Sorry I haven't put this in the new format. I'll give it up for approval once I've done so.

Name: Strategic attack orb XC-001-014 (Codename: Orby)
Race: Construct
Class: XC-001 class attack orb.
Age: 154 MTU (mega time units. One unit is about one earth day)
Weapons: Various
Height: 2.462 meters
Weight: 3000 kilos
Armour: 100mm Type 7 Living alloy

Appearance:
In it’s dormant state Orby looks like a metal sphere with a diameter of almost two and a half meters devoid of any ornaments of or holes. When active however Orby has several forms of weaponry to come out of the metal outside.

History:
The AI controlled android known as Legion could be considered the most advanced ‘being’ within the known galaxy. By itself it controlled several worlds and had scouts observing other planets and even dimensions. Constantly expanding it’s own knowledge while only revealing his presence to those he deemed wise enough. With Legion power he could move entire worlds and even change the laws of space and time. Though peace loving Legion developed several weapon systems that he stashed within it’s ships with the intend to have them protect races who couldn’t protect themselves.
However when encountering Failces Veras, a female werewolf who by many was considered the most powerful warrior alive who didn’t rely on the power of the gods. Veras, who had fought for so long that no known world held any more warriors that could equal her, sought someone who could equal her in battle so she could become even stronger.
In response Legion made Veras a series of constructs to fight her, here lay the foundation for the Strategic attack orb series XC-001. The orbs were made so that they were very hard to damage and capable of attacking intelligently in groups as well as being capable combat systems on their own.

Though Legion made several series of attack orbs the XC-001 series were considered the most powerful as they had several special systems that were so hard to produce, even for Legion, he only made 23 XC-001 Orbs to date.
Though nearly indestructible after years of use eventually Veras had destroyed most of the orbs as she never held back against them. When only a few Attack Orbs remained and XC-001-014 was the only XC-001 orb remaining, which Veras had come to call Orby, Veras told the orbs to set out and search for battles to train themselves as well, and after learning more techniques they were to return to her to continue the sparring matches with her.

The orbs used their warp engines to travel to several solar systems but weren’t able to find suitable opponents for their training. After a consulting Legion and all other AI’s on the problem the entire network determined that the most powerful creatures were located outside the current dimension in the so called ‘hell dimension’. They were places filled with daemons and monsters. Legion built a special system into Orby that allowed inter-dimensional travel.
Orby then used the system to transport himself as well as a few hundred Orbs from other series into a hell dimension. Even though Orby and the other Orbs took out countless of enemy’s there was no end to them and eventually Orby was the only one left and used travelled back to his original dimension.
However even though he was in his original dimension he was somewhere were he nor any other AI in Legions network had been and he couldn’t contact his allies. Orby decided to continue his mission and began travelling the new galaxy searching for Legion, Veras and strong opponents.

Weapons:
Spikes and blades:
The living armour of Orby can form spikes and blades anywhere on the Orby the forming takes about half a second and can extend up too 1 meter.

Glue bombs:
When using these white balls appear on Orby’s surface that get lobbed at the enemy, when hitting something they explode into a sticky substance that rapidly gets harder, once hard it’s as strong as metal, however it will start to corrode after an hour. Orby uses these to capture targets or as harmless weapons during sparring matches.

Mini missiles:
Orby can deploy racks of missiles from his body and fire them at his opponents. Though a single missile is easily dodged and hardly effective against most opponents Orby fires several dozens causing quite some devistation.
The missiles are slightly homing and will detonate on impact with a solid object.

Anti Tank cannon:
When using this orby deploys a big barrel form inside his armour extending two meters outside of him. The barrel fires AP shells with a diameter of 110mm, they are capable of penetrating the hull of a corvette class space ship. Because the deplying of this weapon takes a while it’s rarely used against anything other then heavily armoured opponents.

Rapid Spike Cannon:
Up to four openings can appear in Orby’s armour and fire metal spikes with alarming speed and accuracy. The spike are about 4 dm long and capable of impaling someone to a wall.

Annihilation cannon:
This weapon takes a long time to deploy and fire. While charging it Orby can no longer move and is exceptionally vulnerable to attacks. However once that’s done it fires a energy blast capable of sinking a battle ship.

Systems:
Zero gravity drive:
A device that makes Orby weightless, most often used to float/fly during battles or for leaving the atmosphere.

Living alloy type 7:
Legion created several types of living alloys/metals however type 7 is probably the most efficient. It can freely change shape allowing Orby to deploy the weapons hidden beneath. The living metal is normally solid but when changing shape it becomes watery and can extend up to 1 meter away from Orby. The alloy is as hard as adamantine while in solid form and capable of resisting extreme temperatures as well as shocks and EMP.

Infinity matrix:
This system allows Orby to store an almost infinite amount of energy and matter by creating a sub dimension within himself. Due to this Orby never runs out of energy or ammo and allows his to hide weapons bigger then himself inside of himself.

Inter-dimensional transport system:
A form of teleportation that allows travel between different dimensions. However it’s impossible to pinpoint where you end up when using. Therefore Orby usually uses his warp engine to travel to other worlds instead.

Warp engine:
This allows Orby to travel at speeds far beyond the speed of light however he needs to be outside of orbit to use it therefore he can’t use it in battle.

Rocket thrusters:
These come out of Orby’s armour and allow him to speed up movement by a lot as well as making jumps, quick turns and in combination with the Zero Grav drive it allows him to fly.

Magic suppression field:
Though, as a construct, Legion can’t use magic he does acknowledge it’s existence and made several devices to block the use of it, Orby is equipped with such a system. The magic suppression field generates a sphere like field with a diameter of 100 meters (about 328 feet), inside the field magical energy gets rapidly nullified. Needless to say the field also suppresses the energy from magical weapons.
Spells that are instantanious or semi instantanious (like most direct damage spells) are unaffected by the field, only spells who's effect lasts longer then a few seconds are.
Depending on the strength of the spell/item it might take upto 2 minutes for the spell to be fully surpressed, during which it gradually weakens.

The field can be activated continuously over a period up to an hour before it automatically shuts down into cooldown mode and cannot be used again for at least 10 minutes up to 15 minutes depending on outside factors.

The database:
Orby stores information about his opponents inside a database and uses it during battle, any form of attack isn’t likely to work twice on Orby. Also Orby compares his opponents to data in his database to predict it’s abilities based on similar opponents.

Sensors:
Orby’s living armour is capable of ‘seeing’ the normal visible spectrum as well as ‘hearing’ sound. Orby can also see all other spectrums of energy and light but doesn’t use it unless necessary.

Movement system:
Orby’s basic movement system is rolling by shifting the matter inside it’s shell. By doing this it can reach speeds up to 100m/s however even while using his boosters such speeds take a few seconds to obtain.
When spinning in place Orby can attain speeds of 1000 rounds a minute. During flight Orby can reach similar speeds as with his land speed.

Tactics:
Orby’s most standard attack when fighting would be rolling someone over with his huge body or ensnaring his with glue bombs. He also can use the living armour to create hammer like objects to knock his opponent out.

Last edited:
Eeehm dude? one note about the bio, In most game systems, a Corvette class spaceship has ALOT more armour then a terrestial battleship... so your big and uber cannon would be less powerfull then the less big and uber one... just a note

I was refering too battle ship class space ship but I guess I should have refered to sinking it.

and then sinking could be titanic style or the "other" kind... well just if you are making it clear:)

Here's an old character I made many years ago. I'm gonna use it in an RPB vs firefrenzy but there isn't any rush in approving it, Frenzy knows it's been approved on other fora so we'll be fine.

Name: Legion
Race: AI / andriod
Class: Many
Weapons: Tentacles
Height: 1.90 meters
Weight: 160 kilogram
Armor: Steel Skin
Magic: Willpower
Eyes: Blue

Appearance:
Legion appears to a humanoid creature. He has 2 arms, 2 legs, etc.
But he isn´t a living being. His entire skin is made from steel and a sort of blue crystals.
The crytals enables others to see what´s inside Legion but it´s very hard and hard to penetrate and what´s inside is very hard to understand because he is an machine he doesn´t have organs but instead he has wires and equepment in his body.
The crystals seem to protect most of his primary functions and are therefor found around them.
Although unexpected the crystal is harder to break than the steel. In the head there´s a mouth that moves as Legion speaks and there are also nose, ears, etc and it resembles a human face.
His eyes shine blue light but are often covered by a pair of sunglasses.
As weapons Legion shows metalic tentacles that are mounted on his bad as well and 1 on each leg. The tentacles are controled by Legions mind and he can completely controle their movements.
There are 8 tentacles attached to his back and outside of battle they merge into a sort of cloack that covers his back.
Besides the cloack Legion has no cloathing. On the left arm of legion a strange device can be seen. This device looks a bit like a buckler and it has simmular funtions only in a unexpected way.
His right arm is filled with strange devices none showing any true purpose as offencive or defensive.

History: (I made most of this up at school but didn't write it down L)
On an alien world called Tenfinis in the system of Alpha centaurie a peacefull race lived. The race existed out of sientist, doctors and arists. But than a virus spread among the race. The doctors quickly realized that none of their technology would stop the virus in time before most of the planets population died. Unable to create an atidote the scientist and doctors consulted each other and came up with a plan. If no single person could think of a cure than perhapse if they all joined their minds into 1 single mind they could find something in time to save the world.
As they developed the plan they soon realised that they couldn't join minds without 1 leader. The race was totally democratic and they all agreed that none would decide over the others.
Therefore Legion was created, an Artificial Intelligence meant to govern the minds of the scientists and doctors.
Legion was created and it was housed in the greatest lab of the race. The lab possesed over the most advanced technology as well as several driod and machines that were all connected to Legion.
Legion knew it´s purpose and started searching for a cure but after a few days it calculated that no core could be made by this solution. By the time this was uncovered a lot of the body´s from the seintist had died but their minds remained inside Legion.
When they knew this the race decided that if they couldn´t live on in their body´s that they instead would have to plug in their minds into Legion and live on inside him.
It was the only way for their race to survive so many we´re plugged into Legion. And soon Legion possesed over every bit of knowledge that the race possesed.
But now there we´re no more survivors on the world left to maintain Legion exept for the machines that Legion controled himself.
A few years long nothing happened and all Legion did was continueing to search for a cure to a virus that was already gone by a lack of hosts to survive. Legion then did it he knew how to help the race but there was no one left.
Here something in Legions programming went wrong. Now that his purpose was gone Legion didn´t know what to do. Legion became selfaware now. He felt that he failed his creators that we´re now part of him. Legion wanted do something to honour his masters and started to search into the memory´s of the race. Here he found much about living and how it felt.
Then Legion knew what his masters would have wanted him to do. To live the live they couldn´t finish. Legion used all his skills to design a body able to house his programming and all the memory´s of the race. Herefor he disgned the data crystals. The crystals we´re allmost impossible to destroy or manufacture but with the right equipment you could make them and store large amounts of data in them. All droids of the planet started to build crystals and load the memory´s into them. Now it was time to make a body. Legion searched the databases and memory´s of the race and found that humanoids we´re the dominant race in most worlds and therefor created a humaniod body with only few racial charistics so that he could easyer make contact with other races.
The body was completed and Legion loaded himself into the body.
The body had many instruments build into them his right arm was most special of all. It was a combination of devices. They we´re useable for many different paths in science. No weapon can be found on this arm because the race doesn´t believe so much in warfare.
Now he was ready to live as his masters wished. He looked into the memory´s and saw a spark of consiusness there. The people inside him had come to live as he had come to live.
They started thinking of their own instead of laying dorment in his brain. The minds we´re confused but Legion was made to manage them and convinced them that this was the right path for them to live on.
Legion knew that the things in his head weren´t alive and we´re just remains of the people they formaly we´re but he called them spirits as he found that term most appropriate for them.
Now he was alone on the world but he had already plans to get of it.
A large spaceship had been constructed by the droids and was designed by himself.
The ship was able to travel to other world with a speed never known to any creature before exept the gods. Legion boarded his ship and traveled away from his home. He had a new purpose. He wanted to help other races so that they wouldn´t have to suffer as his race had suffered.

Weapons:
8 back tentacles: They form a cloack but in battle the quickly become 8 lose metal tantacles. When He uses them to fight. The most common way they attack is 2 over each of his shoulders and 2 under each of his arms. They are completely controled by his mind enabling him to change their movements in at any time. Each tentacle is 1.70 meters long but they are made out of many small segments(not sure if this is the right word) wich enable him to extend them to 2 meters.
The tentacles on his back have 1 special purpose besides the forming of a cloak. There are small energy generaters attached at the end of each tentacles, combined with a small booster he can use them together with his leg the jump in the air and then change movement as is flying. Still Legion is to heavy for the boosters to maintain this for long tperiods of time. Therefor he can´t use them to really fly just make it appear like he can.

Right Arm: Can punch and that´s it.....
and it can analyze opponents and give details about it´s race and physical abilities.

Left arm: The buckler like machine here is a small field generator. It enables Legion to create a energy field that will block magical attacks or at least dirupt them enough to prevent damage to Legion. The field has to be pointed at the spell caster to work and can only funtion for a few seconds before it needs to recharge a few seconds. This is the only defense againt magic Legion has.

2 tentacles in legs: These are most often not used for combat and are only 1 meter long. Instead they are used to penetrate the ground beneath Legions feet to get a better grip, and when a enemy gets close enough Legion can use them to grap his opponent feet and hold them while attacking.
Also they can improve Legions jumping capability´s

Abilities:
Think: Legion has so many processors in his head that he can react to any attack in almost no time while searching for the exact value of PI. He has almost no reaction time and can move any bodypart and tentacle in a totally different way at the same time.

Physical limits:
Because he´s an andriod Legion is stronger than most humaniods still because combat isn´t his primary purpose the strenght and speed of his body aren´t as great as that of the most powerfull fighters. Still he can move quickly even with his great weight. His strenght is greater than that of humans on the other hand. His superior design makes him strong enough to throw a car at his opponents.
Legions tentacles are, unlike the rest of his body, very fast and agile. Trying to destroy them with weapons is pointles because they are made to block attacks of weapons as well as entangle opponents.

Tactics:
Legion´s purpose is to help other races from extinction and doesn´t like to kill if unessisary. But if attacked Legion will feel like someone is trying to kill his entire race and will show no mercy for such Genocidal(spelling?) people. His only way for offence is punching with his arms and attacking with his tentacles.

Fighting styles:
Some of the people of Tenfinis had made martial arts and armed combat an art and many were capeble fighters. Legion has acces to these skills and can consult the memory/spirits of the fighters of Tenfilis during combat for sugestions of what to do.

Attacks:
Legion can make up special attacks when he needs them. Most of them involve all his tentacles attacking in diffrentways at the same time.

Magic:
Willpower:
The spirits inside Legion have enough will power to create energy this energy can be used by Legion to enhance his parts by giving ectra energy. The energy gained depends on how eager the race is willing to survive.

I hope you enjoy reading it as I enjoyed making it.

EDIT: It's finished for now

Legions tentacles are, unlike the rest of his body, very fast and agile. Trying to destroy them with weapons is pointles because they are made to block attacks of weapons as well as entangle opponents.

The above is what it was and I´m gonna change it to:

Legions tentacles are, unlike the rest of his body, very fast and agile. Trying to destroy them with weapons is pointles but damage can be inflicted, with weapons or magic, to disable them for a short period of time. Still this is very hard and it´s most likely that Legion will try to aviod damage to them by withdrawing them to his back. There are spells made to destroy machines that can destroy them wich would be permanent untill Legion constructed new tentacles in his space ship.

Last edited:
Update Ravona

New magics:
Illusion:
The power to to fool other people's senses. Illusion magic is well known it's ability to create optical illusions to fool an opponents eyes. However Illusions also include invisibility and the ability to fool the other 4 primary senses.

Spell List:

Minor IllusionA simple illusion spell requiring close to no energy and can be used in large amounts. Downside however that the illusions are immobile and those who are familiar with illusion magic have no trouble in identifying them.

Illusion – The improved version of minor illusion, is animate and makes sound. Costs little energy to maintain however hard to maintain in great numbers

Greater Illusion – An illusion that can be seen, felt, smelled, heard and tasted. Though considered the perfect illusion it's still not real. It can move and even follow preprogrammed commands in reaction to certain events.
The illusion disipates with a clean hit and has a significant energy drain. Certain forms of sixth senses like the ability to 'see' magic could reveal the illusion.

Invisibility – Like the name implies this spell removes a person from sight, has no effect on the other primairy senses or supernatural senses. The invisibility forms a moderate energy drain.

Greater Invisibility – The improved of invisibilityhard to maintain for prolonged periods of time, however in return if also blocks all forms of enhanced/altered 'sights' and sixth senses. Also invisible from megical detection spells.

A Thousand Horrid Screams – This illusion doesn't create an image but sounds that only a specified target can hear. The victim will believe he hears the screams of a thousand people at once. The effects last for a few minutes but within that time the victim is unlikely to hear any other sounds and without a strong force of will might be paralyzed in fear.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]New general spells:[/FONT]

Dispell Magic – A spell used to unravel the magic of others, very usefull against magical barriers and curses. Also capable of temporary negating the properties of magical items.

Inverse Magic – This spell cloaks the magical aura generated by most spells, this effect only works on permanent or semi permanent spells. Instantanious spells are not effected.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]New Weapon:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Chain of the Summoner – This 10 meter long chain is made out of small silver rings, it has 2 main purposes. First it can be controlled with thought allowing the user to make it move at will as long as she's in contact with either end, this allows the user to reach out with the chain and grab things and pull herself up if needed (note Ravona can fly so that's unlikely) if a person is entagled by the chain the chain will slowly start drain the subjects strength leaving him in a weakened state.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It's second use is the creations of magic circles, as often used in the summoning of creatures. Though summoning can be done without a circle, magic circles are a focus point that eases summoning and also can restrain summons when needed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The chain has limited length though and can only be used for summons that fit within the circle meaning mostly lesser demonic beasts or normal and lesser demonic minions.[/FONT]

Drachnon, for future reference, just because a character has been approved on another forum, does not mean it can be used in the RPB before it is approved.

I'll let it slide this time, but in the future, do not use an unapproved character in the Legends RPB area.

I have gone through the first post for Ravona and edited it, so that all of the formatting errors were fixed. [For some reason, some bios have had a lot of errors, so I went and fixed yours.] The post for Legion also has some formatting errors, but I couldn't figure out how to fix those as easily as the first post.

As for the approval of these characters, I have approved Ravona and Legion for the RPB, but Orby I have one issue with:

" Magic suppression field:
Though, as a construct, Legion can’t use magic he does acknowledge it’s existence and made several devices to block the use of it, Orby is equipped with such a system. The magic suppression field generates a sphere like field with a diameter of 3 miles, inside the field magical energy gets rapidly nullified. Even though offensive magic can be used it’s effects are only at 20% of normal and effects that last longer then a few seconds will disappear. Needless to say the field also suppresses the energy from magical weapons."

This ability seems a bit too over-powered, and there is no mention of how long it can last for. Please provide a time-limit on this ability, and consider changing the 20% damage intake. If the suppression field lasts for a considerable amount of time, the damage received should be much higher. If it only lasts for a short amount of time, I will allow it.

So, Ravona and Legion have both been approved, but I won't be able to send this thread to Battle-Hardened until the issue with Orby has been fixed. You've done a great job with these characters, very inventive ideas. Please just fix that one issue with Orby [and possibly fix the formatting errors within Legion's bio], and your characters will be good to go.

[Ravona's Bio Approved for RPB.]
[Legion's Bio Approved for RPB.]

[Orby's Bio Not Approved.]

I updated Orby's anti magic field and removed most of the formatting errors. Also I noticed I couldn't write english very well when I wrote Legions bio I might need to do a spelling check on it some day.

Back