KHII Did you like the first part of the story?

Sephiroth (FF7)

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I mean like did you like it when you had to be Roxas and do all this nonsence? I didn't I thought it took forever just doing werid stuff and there wasen't really that much fighting.

My friends say this is why KH1 was kind of better. But I don't agree with them, but it was just so lame. And it would of been better with more action then more talk and other things they made us do.

But did you like it?

It only had to do little bit about the story, but its main purpose was to teach the player about the game. I didn't like it much personally because i hate those sort of parts in games.

i have 2 agree wit u! becuzz it did take 4 ever i mean i like roxas but it was boring bieng him && yeah going through the bullshit:dry: :blink: that they made u do.... i hope that the next KH is not like the beginning of Kh2 more ACTION less talking lol:P

I like it myself, it had quite a bit of interesting and strange things going on imo. I thought it was good when it showed all the weird things that were going on in that world. It was a bit slow but 3 hours is not a lot in a game of this size imo. Well that and I did like roxas myself, he was a good charter imo, and was just a fun way to start the game i think

I must admit that, to this day, I haven't found any bonds with Roxas. I feel that his role in Kingdom Hearts II was severely elongated and lasted for far longer than it should have. However, looking back, I wouldn't have the sequence of events any other way.

Most of the Roxas part didn't bother me until you had to do those stupid job things. You had to build up 800 gil with 6 measly minigames that took forever for some and others not even worth it at all. That is the main reason I don't like the beginning.

I Actually liked the Roxas parts ^_^ mainly because i hadnt completed/played on for ages KH1 - and i had no idea how to play it so i was Glad that the opening of KH2 told me how to play it again ^_^ Plus i liked the Skateboard and Namine(spelling mistake probably - havnt played on KH2 for ages! or completed it yet either -_-)

Even though overall I think KH1 is better than KHII, I liked the beginning more in KHII. I dunno, I just found it kinda entertaining, and I liked getting used to the controls before they thrust you out into the world xD (so lame :P)

I actually like Roxas more than Sora, so when Roxas went away, I was sad :P

I actually kinda liked it though i do agree with some people it can be a bit boring

no I didn't like because it was boreing and it took forever>_<

I enjoyed kingdom hearts 2 I beat it in two days

Last edited:
I actually liked the beginning. It was different from the first game. The best part was that you could actually play as Roxas for the first few hours of this game before moving on to Sora. So playing as someone else was a good change in my honest opinion.

i didnt mind it cause i like the struggle tournament and Axel fights.
i found it to be quite sad about what actually happened to roxas

yes, the axel fight made me cry, that was too emotional, man ITs so unfair, why cant roxas be allowed to live and roam around? DAMN YOU SORA! DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP?!!!@`^*?*

I liked playing the part of Roxas. Even though it was just helping players get use to the games controls, I still enjoyed it.

Actually, I liked last part of the story better because it ties up lose ends of the first KH1.

Where does Roxas really come into play with the story? I didn't understand that.

Back