Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So as you guys may (or may not) know I'm a Game Designer by trade, I'm also Lead Design with my own fledgling Studio (Devils Inc Studios)

Anyway in December last year we released our first title, sadly due to one issue or another it failed quite miserably but was a good experience in terms of the learning curve for title production. It is a blend of an FPS Shooter and Tower Defence type game, we liked it sadly not so many others did.
Snow 17.pngStill it is available free to play HERE guys feel free to check it out and leave your opinions every one will only help us in the long run, plus every play helps earn us some revenue which we suffer a lack of right now.

So there you have it :) I will also add other stuff underneath this post just because it saves me having multiple posts all over the place and my work is easier to find.

Last edited:
Another of my projects is a remake of the 1994 game Zombies Ate My Neighbours (Yes I know showing my age now) But I decided to see what it would look like with a more modern engine behind it, the old version is 2D and a tonne of fun, so I decided to try and replicate that with todays technology, or rather the Unity3D Engine.

Zombies Remake 6.jpgZombies Remake 9.jpgZombies Remake 11.jpg
These are kind of preliminary and some of the levels need some more work but it's shows what can be achieved with a little patience, down side is it takes me about a week to build each level and will take me longer to build the code as I'm still learning all the coding side of things.

The games codebase and information can be found https://github.com/gothicsyn/ZombiesAteMyNeighboursRemake and my Twitter usually has a shoutout when I make updates to the game.

Keeping with the theme of just updating this Devils Inc Studios are currently involved in GameJolts Gamejam and busy working away on a title we called viral, you need to infect a host by hopping from cell to cell. You can follow our FaceBook and Twitter for updates.

Viral_PROMO.pngViral_SPLASH.jpgScreen1.pngScreen2.png

I checked this out the other day. Forgot to mention it here!

Only thing that kinda annoyed me was that there's no tutorial or options to get back to the main menu (took me a couple minutes to figure out controls... maybe I missed something!) Buuuut I'm sure you're aware of it seeing as it's not finished yet xD. Game itself is interesting. Cool concept! Though I noticed that you can get to the next node thing with two clicks... Always. It doesn't really feel like you're doing much and the levels I played felt the same because of it. Waiting for the energy to recharge felt like a lot of dead time too.

Sorry if that sounds negative. I don't really play games such as those but I had fun. Nice job so far :)

Nah every bit of input helps and to be fair it's far from finished that "version" was built in just 72 hours, so plenty more to come yet, and yea the no tutorial is a bit of a bitch as it seems a common problem, will be fixed when we start moving it forward into a better product.

Every level can be "one shotted" with the right path was kinda the idea :D Just have to come back when we add more to it, though nothing much else will be added to the version on Gamejolt once we move it to a full development cycle the plan is to actually make money off it :D But yea thanks for the input I will add it to our pile of information and thanks for checking it out :D

lb38Qsx.png
CBU3Lx2.png

I'm forever tinkering with something, an idea or a concept and I kinda like this one as a survival horror type game, hordes of undead chasing you down the street! The second is from an older iteration and is essentially inside a huge mansion type grounds thing. Could never quite get the camera to not clip through walls, need to write new code to fix it.

WU11FGz.png

This is what I've been working on the last week and bit,k FF14's long DPS queues have their use as it allows me to write code while waiting on them! This one uses Procedural Generation and is going to be an FPS Endless Runner type game I think.

ooCXOOw.png

And this one clearly I've been working on too long as I had to switch engines from Unity4 to Unity 5 and then rebuild half the bloody game. But it's an RPG set in my Dentarius Universe ... or it will be one day! RPGs are hard as hell to write and develop!

Back