KHII Demyx is hard, but...

I can't even begin to describe how much I hated shadow Sora, I got that little shit al the time, I swear I have the worst luck ever, but like VoN said, if I was desperate for HP & I was outta MP (which was like alot) Id use it.....

For your earlier quewstion, Im pretty sure I did have reaction boost equipped, I think Dave might of asked me at the time and he was like HOW are you struggling

Because Im shit I guess :wacky:

I haven't played the English version of KH2 for 2 years now. I only play Final Mix now on Critical mode, which is why the bubble attacks kill in a few hits.

I fight bosses by forcing them into a chain of the same attacks. If you turn into Anti-Form, it breaks that chain. So that's why I hate Anti-form. I prefer to be in control of how many hits I do on the enemy. So I use a specific amount of hits before I back away and dodge/block.

Demyx, now this guy really annoyed me!
I got so sick of hearing "dance water dance!" "shudder"
this is the only boss that gave me any trouble in KH2!

I died about 3 times on my first playthrough, against the water forms, this was on normal mode, so the rest of it was piss-easy. I did my second playthrough on Expert and I beat him on my first go. But in that file I was highly leveled.

For your earlier quewstion, Im pretty sure I did have reaction boost equipped, I think Dave might of asked me at the time and he was like HOW are you struggling

Because Im shit I guess :wacky:

ololol, n00b is you :neomon: That's what you get for making your first playthrough hard mode xD

I haven't played the English version of KH2 for 2 years now. I only play Final Mix now on Critical mode, which is why the bubble attacks kill in a few hits.

Ohhh...no wonder it hit hard. Lucky bastard, I want Final Mix so bad but I'm not about to mod my PS2 and risk damaging it, not when it's worked perfectly for 6 years.

Demyx, now this guy really annoyed me!
I got so sick of hearing "dance water dance!" "shudder"
this is the only boss that gave me any trouble in KH2!

DANCE WATER DANCE :gasp:

He's the only member of the Organization whose voice I can still hear perfectly in my head, and it's all because of that phrase xD

Dance water dance is a classic line, it's probably the coolest thing that Demyx has ever said...

The coolest thing that Demyx has ever done, is in a gif I made. Lemme just find it.

EDIT:
DoTheDemyx.gif

~Epic awesomeness!~

Last edited:
Demyx was a pretty tough opponent. I liked to take characters on really early in the game when I have the disadvantage. The main issue I had was not when I had to beat the clones, but when I had to do the Take the Stage reaction command. One hit from that and it was over. He was pretty annoying though, I will give you that. He is also my favorite Organization member, other than Luxord and Axel.

Your PS2 has been working for 6 years!?
Damn,I've had 3 PS2's and my current one is on the brink of death. I get a blast of radiation from the laser every time I play a game.

ololol, n00b is you :neomon: That's what you get for making your first playthrough hard mode xD

Never EVER again, I assure you. i swear my life expectancy has been reduced by at least 10 years because of this game

DANCE WATER DANCE :gasp:

He's the only member of the Organization whose voice I can still hear perfectly in my head, and it's all because of that phrase xD

Inoerite, the stuff of nightmares :gasp:

Your PS2 has been working for 6 years!?
Damn,I've had 3 PS2's and my current one is on the brink of death. I get a blast of radiation from the laser every time I play a game.

Yeah, got it when they first came out. I worked my ass off during the summer mowing lawns and shit. It's made me wonder why, over the years, people frequently complain about their PS2's crapping out on them.

Never EVER again, I assure you. i swear my life expectancy has been reduced by at least 10 years because of this game

Now now, there might be some magical healing aspect to his water forms and he could give you those 10 years back. I wish I coulda seen more of his character though, it was funny having a sort of pacifistic dude who didn't wanna fight. I loved that scene in the Underworld where he's like "RUN AWAY!" and bolts past you :wacky:

Yeah I did actually really like his character, when he was there like why'd they have to send me, I was like woohoo when I beat him, then I proceeded to feel really bad because I was like awww he's dead now ;_;

I'd of liked to have seen abit more of them all really, I had no clue who that Xigbar(sp?) was until I came up against him, although tbf, I was so busy swearing at the game I didnt really pay too much attention to who they all where :wacky:

Shame we couldn't find out more about them and how they came to be really.....altho, I guess that could have been covered an I just missed it....?

The only problem with Demyx is because he use those water forms and you have to finish them in such short time, I didn't like it when he died. >_<

I actually liked Demyx the first time I met him in the Olympus Coliseum. He had a good personality and he was sooo easy to beat. But then I had to face him the second time, and he freaking pwned me -__-

Those stupid water forms were hard, but my problem was him attacking me repeatedly with his wall of water and those damn water orbs. I underestimated him and tried to attack when he started doing that, and I was the one getting my butt handed to me on a plate instead of him.

That was really frustrating about him. I learned to just wait until he comes up to you so you have to do an action command, then I would go after him then, or after I beat the water clones, within, the time limit, then I would go for him then. Any other time I would try to steer away from, as I would get beat.

I never had any problems with Demyx, apart from a couple close calls with those water forms. I think they made him like that to make him harder, since his personality really didn't do much to make you take him seriously, or the fact he fights with a musical instrument.
BTW, my PS2 is 6 years old and working as well as the day I bought it lol.

I can't remember fighting Demyx for the second time.

But the first time was actually dare i say it hard? Because you have like 10 seconds to kill so many water clones...tbh i didn't finshe it till' my like 4th try.

DANCE, WATER DANCE!

I got a few game overs during the second fight, but I didn't get stuck there for ages like I did with Xaldin. So the fight wasn't too frustrating for me at all really. Demyx was easily my favorite Organization XIII member and I felt quite bad when I killed him.

Holy Gilgamesh..... This guys water creature, things were so stupid and annoying and dumb and a bunch of other insults. I hardly ever made the limit. So when I DID get it, I had no choice but to win. I hate those creatures.

I do like Demyx though. He's funny.

Dance water dance!

Back