Dark Knight or Paladin?

Dark Knight or Paladin?

• Dark Knight

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • Paladin

Votes: 46 54.1%

• Total voters
I was just giving the idea that it would be cool. Cecil just doesnt have enough hp as a dark night tho thats the only problem. I just thought he looked cooler as a dark knight

Actually I just started this game yesterday for the GBA. I'm liking it so far as I'm about an hour in. Both Kain and Cecil seem like awesome characters taht are both caught up in a deceptive plot and they have to unravel. No spoilers please! hah but this does seem like an awesome game, so I'll hold off on answering this question for a while, until I get a good ways into the game.

I preffered Cecil as a Paladin because he looks cool but Dark Knight looks cooler.......and I guess one reason is my favorite class is a Paladin ^_^

Cecil is much stronger overall as a Paladin, but he did have his strong points as a Dark Knight. However if you take the time to level him up as a Dark Knight you'll find that his stats stop rising at around level 20.

i though cecil looked ridiculous as a paladin, sort of like a yeti..... he looked better as a dark knight.

I like him much better as a Dark Knight. I always have at least one good healer/white mage in my group, but other than that I never really put to much more thought into my healing, so having another person be able to do it didn't mean much to me, it's just not the way I roll xD

I prefer the quick kill stylings of DK Cecil. So yeah, gonna go with that. Plus I always think dark mysterious suits of armor are hot xD

I would go for Dark knight, As his attacks were awsome, and I don't really need another healer.
And I also like dark mystories people.:)

I rather prefer Cecil as a Paladin because he could defend his allies whenever they are low on health.

I preferd him as a Paladin. I loved his healing abilities, and how he protected the wounded characters. Cecils personality fits best for the paladin, he is not a evil person. Besides, how could I use weapons like Excalibur if he was evil? :P

Dark Knight, definitely.
He was cool as one, and he pretty much rocked as one as well.
'sides, it'll be cool to have a dark character as a main character. ;)

yeah you start out at lv 1 lol and then you lv up like 3 lvs per battle
Yeah, and he was pretty cheap at that level, hitting harder than he was as a Dark Knight at a higher level. :dry:

In the version I played he never had any dark knight abilities... but his mirror clone did. It actually pisses me off that my mirror got them and I never did.

Visually I think he looked better as a Dark Knight, but he probably is a more mature character as a Paladin and braver and stuff. At the same time, he did more emo moping as a dark knight but at least it was some dimension. When he became a Paladin Kain's darkness was way overshadowing him in the drama depo.

Although I enjoyed the DK, I just overall liked him better as a paladin, maybe it was because I liked the paladin picture he gets in the main menu of the GBA version. But I like it better.

I have to say that it was the dark knight.. because.. well.. that one blade that that caused death! That thing was awesome.. I'd just be running around.. get in a fight.. one hit, BAM! Level up.. :lol: I personally think he looked cooler that way too.

Back